My First Time as Sara... Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He breaks apart from me but we're still embracing each other. "You like kissing me, don't you?"

He lets go of me and takes a step back, looking at my now encouraged penis swelled to its hardest in my panties.

I'm embarrassed and try to pull up my skirt but he stops my arm and then he does something I was neither prepared nor ready for. His hands, his large and sturdy hands ran slightly up my legs. The feel of them on my nylon clad legs made me shiver. Then he finally stopped, resting on my hard cock. I can feel his hands touching my cock in my panties and the fabric, the lace and mesh makes me penis throb.

"What else do you do as a girl?" he asks.

He takes my hand and leads me to my couch. He sits down and as I'm about to sit with him, he stops me. "I want you to walk to the other side of the room and back to me like the girl you are."

I'm compelled to follow what he wants me to do and without hesitation I follow the request and walk to one side of the room and back. The sound of my heels clicking on the hardwood floor sends shivers up my entire body and by what I see from him, it does the same.

As I walk back he's grinding his hand over his shorts, stroking his cock. I literally have a real man touching himself as he looks at me dressed like a sexy woman.

As I get closer he grabs my hand and pulls me to the couch and I fall onto the couch. Again we embrace and as his kisses send me to the moon, his hands start exploring my body. He traces my legs and I can feel the nylon rub on my shaved legs. His hands then go straight for my ass. He's actually grabbing my firm ass, rubbing the panties over them.

As he grabs my ass, he pulls himself closer to me and I can feel it. I can feel his hard cock pressing through his shorts. I'm actually making this guy horny and that in turn gets me even hotter. I'm making a real man hard.

I can hardly resist and soon I find my hands exploring his body and within seconds he has his shirt off and I'm trying desperately to unfasten his belt.

Who am I at this point. Any sense of my male self is completely gone and as I try to get my bearings straight... As I try to slow it down, to make a smart decision before I go further than I really think I'm ready to go, he whispers in my ear.

"You're the sexiest girl I have ever seen."

Did he mean this? Does he really mean what he said? Does he think I'm really sexy, a sexy girl? I start crying. Tears fill my eyes and he sees it.

"I'm sorry. Maybe we shouldn't stop," he says, concern in his voice.

I take the sides of his face in my hands and smile, despite the tears. "No. I just never thought that someone would ever think I'm sexy. I've struggled with who I really am and now that I have started dressing and figuring out who I am, you make me feel like I made the right decision."

We kiss again and without any hesitation, his belt is loosened and I slowly slide down his zipper. I can see the outline of his cock and while almost everything about him was average, his cock wasn't.

He looked at me as I stood up. I knew that I never want to be anything more than what I am at this moment in time.

"Wait John. Are you sure?"

Now I'm in control. While I was quite submissive as a man, I wanted to take control of myself as a woman. I wasn't going to be this scared little man. I was and will accept that I am who I am.

"I'm sure. I want to be your girl Steve. I want to be everything you want and need from a woman Steve," as I open up his legs and go to my knees between them.

"My name is Sara. Call me Sara."

I take the band of his underwear on my fingers and I am magnetically drawn straight to what I can only describe as the biggest cock I've seen in real life. I use my tongue and mouth to tease his cock, licking the cotton fabric that encases and hides his dick. Each passing of my tongue or lips, it pulses. It throbs. It begs to be unleashed.

With this being my first ever penis that I will slide into my waiting mouth, I savor the moments before I do this. I tease his cock, tracing the shaft of it with my tongue and I watch it shift and move in his cotton boxers. I look up and see his face and his anticipation of what's to come next is driving him crazy.

"Am I doing a good job?" I ask him, my voice soft and as feminine as I can be.

He moans. It's a good moan. "Yes Sara. You're doing very good."

As he bites his bottom lip I slowly slides his boxers down, past his knees and eventually off totally. His cock is enormous. Gigantic. Hulking.

8 inches and full of throbbing, veiny lust and need. At this point I can no longer say I'm just a guy in lingerie. I'm no longer a male wearing girls panties. I'm Sara and I'm about to suck my very first cock.

12