All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 28'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Lucy_PLucy_Pover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Wow I really never paid attention to how many people have read these. It's overwhelming. I've had over one million views for my 28 chapters. The first chapter itself was viewed by 160,709 people. It really makes me feel like maybe I have helped someone else out there with my same story. I also would like to thank everyone who writes me comments and also all the e-mails. Sorry I can't answer them all, but i do read them all and appreciate all the wonderful things that have been said over the years.

Nikki_TNikki_Tover 10 years ago
May just be the best series in Literotica

I just loved your story and have been here from the very beginning (not sure if you remember me!). And I look forward to may more chapters.

You Totally Rock!!

FAC44443FAC44443over 10 years ago
GREAT STORT SERIES

HAVE BEEN READING LITEROTICA STORIES FOR YEARS. TRULY IMPRESSED WITH STORY LINE, CONTENT VERY EROTIC. FIRST TIME READING INCEST/TABOO. START ANOTHER SERIES WITH MON AND DAUGHTER THEME. WISH I HAD THIS KIND OF RELATIONSHIP WITH MY MOTHER, SHE WAS ALSO VERY BEAUTIFUL AND EXOTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Great stories. Hope you can continue adding to these. These have helped me understand the feelings of somebody I love very much who is gay. She is a family member and this has helped me to understand her struggles. BTW, I am an older male but still enjoy your stories.

AvaAngelAvaAngelover 10 years ago
Beautiful story, want to hear what's next!

Hey Lucy, this was probably the most beautiful story that you've written. So incredibly hot and amazing. I'd love to hear what happens next, who you end up dating and how that's going! You're a fantastic writer!

I've got a similar situation going myself, and I'll be submitting my story to Literotica soon -- I'd love to hear your feedback on it. :)

BrehatBrehatover 10 years ago
A question

Hi, lovely story as always and so hot ! I hope you write more in the future. Don't wait too long !

I have a question regarding this new relationship you have, between your mom, your aunt and cousin. So, you had twosomes, threesomes, foursomes with them. But I remember that when you were with Lindsey, you had an open relationship as well with your mom, so you would have sex with your mom and/or Linsey and so on. But still, I think I remember that you were opposed to include Denise to the mix.

So, my question (or rather questions) is : Could you tell us how things are different now and why ? If you want to, that is.

LenaptLenaptover 10 years ago
How about a Family 3 Generations Lesbian Love ?

Great Story! One of the very best family lesbian love I ever read here on Literotica.

May I ask if you could introduce in the story line a lesbian romance and love with also a mother in law or a Granny and in this way have a 3 Generations family love ?

Thank you for time and for give us some loving wet wet moments reading your story mmmmmmm .

Helena

A Portuguese Lesbian Aunt

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate everything you all have said. I'm sorry I am not going to just make stuff up though. I just write down my life. If that isn't good enough you don't have to read it.

crushedicecrushediceover 10 years ago
Amazing

This was probably the most amazing series I have ever read.

Don't stop telling us your real life experiences.

imready2imready2over 8 years ago
Best EVER

I never thought it could get better after all these episodes, but it has. 5 stars is not enough :) A great mixture of love sex and drama. Sometimes a bit confusing with the name after all the sagas but you do an excellent job of keeping us up to date.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous