My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it, but it didn't seem as exciting to me. We just made out for a while longer and then I went to my room and Jill stayed in my mom's. I told her I wasn't sure if there was a small chance that Kristen might go to my room by accident and I wanted her to know I was there. Really I hoped Kristen might want to go there to be with me.

Kristen never showed up though. She went to her room. I waited a long time before I went to my mom's and I locked the door when I went inside. My mom was wearing her dildo and Jill was sitting on it rubbing my mom's boobs. I kissed Jill first and then really made out with my mom for a while, occasionally peeking and winking at Jill while she watched us. Then after sucking my mom's nipples, I sat on my mom's face and kissed Jill while she fucked herself.

I felt extra naughty so when I was close I said, "Yes mommy, make your daughter cum all over your mouth."

My mom loved it and she reached up and squeezed my boobs really hard. It made me cum and I stared into Jill's eyes, but I said, "I love you, mom."

Jill came just after me, and I was already off my mom and they started kissing while Jill rocked back and forth on the dildo. I loved seeing their boobs smashed together and how passionate they were. Jill started to cry, and at first I was nervous, but it was because she was so happy. I knew how she felt. That made my mom cry and I suddenly had this amazing feeling. I loved that my family was so close and that we were all able to share this kind of love with one another. Jill and Kristen were both very special to me and I couldn't imagine sharing my mom with anyone more special. I felt my eyes tear up, and I hugged them both.

I was in my bed the next morning and I woke up sort of out of it. I stumbled down stairs and saw mom making coffee. I asked where everyone else was and she said in bed. I talked to my mom about what the three of us had done last night, which was a lot more than what I wrote and I also heard about what mom and Kristen had done in the shower. I had been right. Mom had gotten Kristen to lick her asshole and mom said she seemed to enjoy it. I found that hard to believe, lol, but I was happy for my mom. I have no clue what came over me, but my mom was wearing a robe and I got forceful and pushed her forward over the counter and raised up her robe. I at first just slide my finger up and down just teasing her pussy as if I was going to slip inside, but never did, but then I leaned down and started licking my mom's asshole.

She said, "Oh shit." Which I found so ironic, lol. I wasn't down there long, but I wanted her to know that I was her ass girl when she needed me. I don't know, maybe I was actually getting jealous. I think my mom guessed that, because she held me and said, "Lucy you know I love you more than anyone right."

"I know mom," I said and buried my head into her chest. Then I smacked her butt really hard and got away from her before she could smack mine. I sort of skipped up the stairs and decided to go into mom's room and wake up Aunt Jill with a big kiss, but when I got to the top of the stairs I ran into Kristen.

"Hi," I said and I grabbed Kristen by the hand and led her into my bedroom. She followed me and she could see how happy I was and was asking me what was going on. I shut the door behind us and then suddenly I got very seductive. I put a finger on her lips and then I ran the finger down her neck and between her boobs and then circled it around her belly, and said, "I had the best time with you yesterday. I love it when you and Aunt Jill come over. My mom loves it too."

Kristen looked away when I mentioned my mom. I liked it that I made her nervous.

"So many sexy bodies all in one house," I said and put my hands on her hips again. "I bet my mom and Jill did something last night. I think I heard them."

"Really, when?" Kristen asked. I wondered if that made her jealous or horny, or if she was just trying to cover up and afraid that I had heard her with my mom.

I ignored the question and said, "Kristen I like you. I like you a lot."

Kristen froze and there was that moment when I thought she might want to kiss me again so I just did it. I kissed her. It was a long passionate sexy kiss. I at first was just trying to show her how great of a kisser I was, but then it was far beyond passion. I was overwhelmed by how amazing of a kisser she was. Our hands were all over one another, but it wasn't a lustful sexual thing, but a slow soothing romantic embrace.

When we stopped I honestly forgot for a second where I even was. I could tell she had felt it too. We were both sort of in a daze for a moment. It was nothing like I had expected and I wondered if she had kissed mom like that or if it was just something special between us. I didn't want to ruin this moment so, I just said, "Wow that was more amazing than I could ever have imagined." Then I walked to the door and left, but flashed her a smile and a wink.

She said, "Where are you going?" And I knew she wanted more. I didn't want to rush this. I did want more, but I was starting to feel like it wasn't just sex that I wanted. I did really like Kristen. Now I didn't have any intention of dating her, not that she wouldn't be great, but after all she is still in college and I figured it probably wouldn't work. I do think that we will have some sort of a relationship for many years to come, so I wanted her to know that she meant more to me than jumping into bed as soon as I could.

Kristen and Jill spent the rest of the day with us, and we made plans for them to come back in a couple weeks. That said, Jill wanted to see me sooner and I told her I would try to make that happen. Funny thing was Kristen said the same thing.

Well I had an average week at school, and though I still had feelings for Hayley, I honestly didn't see her much that week. Track was taking a lot of my time and so were preparing for finals and what not.

Things there had settled down. I was keeping out of Jordan's way and letting her figure things out on her own. I don't think she was having any luck, but at least I wasn't adding to the problem. Of all people Kylee did come into my changing room once before practice and she seemed to be talking about things that could have waited till I was out, not private at all. I wasn't going to change in front of her, but when she wouldn't stop talking I decided to anyway. She didn't seem to act like she was interested in looking at me at first, but I did catch her mouth "Oh my, gosh," when I took my bra off, though she looked away just after I did. I don't know, maybe she was there for no reason and maybe she wanted to see my body, but I never mentioned it to Jordan.

That next weekend I went out to eat with Kristen. We really didn't have any place to go that wouldn't be awkward, so we went back to her place. Her mom almost looked jealous when Kristen and I went to Kristen's room. We kissed a lot, and let me tell you Kristen can kiss like no other. I thought maybe it was just a one-time thing, but no she is so amazing. The funny thing was after dinner I help Aunt Jill clean up and we were all hands as we brushed by one another putting things away. We were super sneaky about it though and it was lots of fun. Then she asked me if I had made love to Kristen and I told her we only kissed. I'm not sure she even believed me at first, but I told her I was serious. Then I said I'd like to watch them kiss and she just shook her head and went into the next room. Her husband is pretty cool and after talking with him for a while I almost felt bad that she was doing all this behind his back, though she had said that he always talked with her about threesomes and stuff, so I think he would understand.

Okay so then another week of school and it was graduation and Track was done and so was my first year. I really liked my first year of teaching and I made a lot of great friends and loved almost all of my students, LOL. Hayley and I said we would need to hang out over the summer and of course so did Emily. I also talked briefly to Leanne on the last day and she said she wanted to see me over the summer. I wasn't sure if I would or not, but I told her "For sure."

Then I went home. Kristen and Jill were at our house that weekend again. We spent our days in the pool and our nights around the table talking, eating, playing games. It was a great weekend. I had sex with Aunt Jill and mom had sex with Kristen, and I made out with Kristen and mom and I managed to please Jill together one night, but nothing new was happening. At least I thought until my mom told me later that she made plans with Kristen.

The big day had arrived. I felt weird. I hadn't ever been with Kristen before and now I was going to share her with our mom's. Of course she wouldn't know that, but still. I pretended to be gone on a Thursday night and Kristen came over. Aunt Jill and I were hiding in my room and my mom had Kristen tied up and blindfolded on her bed. When we came in my mom told Kristen, "The girls are here. It's time for you to cum."

I'm not sure Aunt Jill knew what to expect. She only knew Jill would be blindfolded, but I don't think she expected that she was supposed to be touching her own daughter. She didn't rush out or anything, but she went white and started shaking her head no. My mom guided her to the bed, and I put my hands on Kristen right away.

Kristen seemed incredibly nervous, but she seemed to like it. When my fingers went across her breasts she arched her back and pressed them up into the air. That made me want her so bad and I started sucking her nipple. My mom's right hand was rubbing Kristen's pussy and she was also holding Jill's hand. Jill was just watching us for the longest time, until my mom took Jill's hand and placed it on Kristen's leg. Jill rubbed on her, but she didn't look comfortable doing it. I admit it was the most sexy thing I think I have ever seen in all my life. I knew that's what others must feel when they watched mom and me together. I started putting my nipples in Kristen's mouth and she sucked them, and Jill was rubbing Kristen's thighs, while my mom rubbed Kristen's tummy and breasts. I kissed my mom and then Kristen and I both licked one of her nipples at the same time. Kristen's hungry mouth searching for it and tasting my tongue as well.

Kristen finally blurted out, "Holy shit just lick my pussy."

Jill went white again, but she had this look of yearning. Her mouth opened and she actually moved down, but then she just brushed her thumb across Kristen's clit. Kristen jerked and moaned and Jill bit her lip. My mom whispered something in my ear and I thought it sounded so hot. So I went down and started licking Kristen. She loved it. She was panting and squirming and kept saying "yes", over and over again. She wasn't going to last long. My mom worked her magic and soon Aunt Jill was offering her nipple up to Kristen's mouth. Jill looked like she would cry, but after a while she reached over and grabbed a hold of Kristen's big round boob and squeezed it. My mom then whispered in Jill's ear and Jill shook her head no, but after they talked for a while, Jill actually sat on Kristen's face.

Jill was facing me and my mom was taking turns sucking Jill's boobs and then Kristen's and I just licked Kristen's soaked pussy while I watched Kristen licking her own mother and not knowing it.

Kristen came first and when she did I fingered her hard, occasionally licking her clit and making her jump. Kristen kept licking Jill's pussy like a champ and soon Aunt Jill was climaxing. Jill put her hands down on Kristen's boobs and squeezed them. I thought I would cum just watching her. Aunt Jill's face looked like she was going to pass out. I've felt that way before and I loved that Kristen was doing that to her. Jill started to make noises and that made Kristen lick her even faster.

Jill leaned forward until her breasts were against Kristen's tummy. I was still fingering Kristen, but I pulled my fingers out and rubbed them on Jill's lips. She was still cumming as Kristen was licking her. Jill's eyes were rolling around and she was moaning so loudly. I wondered if Kristen could possibly recognize her voice behind the moaning.

Then Jill rose up enough that Kristen couldn't reach her and Jill started to lick my fingers at first but then she went for Kristen's wet lips and licked them several times before pulling the clit up into her mouth and massaging it. I looked at my mom and she was smiling at me. I rushed over to her and we started to kiss. Her body and mine just gripped together. I was so incredibly happy. It was just this total feeling of love in this room. I only wished that Kristen had known she was being pleased by her own mother. I thought about ripping off the blind fold, but I was afraid what might happen.

I will tell you that later on, Jill fucked Kristen with a strap-on while mom and I sucked on Kristen's boobs together. Jill would often lean down and lick on Kristen's nipples too, until Kristen shouted kiss me. Jill stared at her for a moment and I thought she was going to do it, but instead she motioned for me too. I did and my body was flooded with tingles. I have no idea what happened after that but Kristen seemed to try to bury her face in her own shoulder while Jill fucked her faster and faster until she just dropped on her probably exhausted. I loved seeing their breasts together.

Mom waited until the two of us were out of the room, dressed and out of the house before she finally untied Kristen. I didn't go back to the house for another hour and by then Kristen was gone. I slept with mom that night, but we just kissed and talked and held each other.

The next day Kristen came over. My mom wasn't at home and so Kristen and I just went outside and sat by the pool and talked. I was in for a shock.

"I know that was you last night."

"What do you mean?" I lied.

"Lucy I have never felt the way I do when I kiss you. I know it was you."

I was freaking out, but I kept my cool. "So you think I'm a great kisser, huh?"

Kristen didn't smile, she just looked down at her lap and said, "When I got home I found out from my dad that my mom had been at Aunt patty's all evening."

"Oh shit," I blurted out and realized with those two words that I told her, her worst fears were true.

"I want you to be honest with me," Kristen said.

I blurted out again without thinking, "I'm sorry, Kristen."

She ignored that and asked, "Was my mom blindfolded too?"

I could have lied, but I didn't. "No, we've planned this for a while."

We didn't say anything for a while.

"Have you been doing stuff with my mom the whole time I have been with yours?"

"Yes, with your mom and sometimes we were with my mom too." Wow I said it. I admitted it to her. I was in deep.

"So you and your mom have . . ."

She paused, but she didn't need to finish. "Yes, we do all the time, we have for a few years now."

Again we sat silent for a while. Then she asked, "Why did you do this to me? Did you two talk my mom into it?"

I didn't know for sure honestly. "Maybe, I don't know. She seemed to like watching mom and I have sex and yes we definitely asked her about you, but she seemed excited about it from the beginning. Do you hate me, Kristen?"

"No," she answered right away. "In fact I was starting to have feelings for you, but now . . ."

"I'm sorry. I really like you. I certainly didn't want to hurt you."

Again silence for a while and then she said, "I started to have feelings for your mom, even though I knew it was wrong, and then when you and I kissed I knew I had been denying my feelings for you too. I was upset with myself. I didn't like myself for wanting to do an orgy with Patty, but . . . the idea was just so exciting and tempting. I didn't know what to think when I kissed you last night. I mean I wasn't 100% sure, but then when I went home and heard about mom, I just figured it out and then I was stunned. I haven't even seen mom since."

"Don't be angry with her," I said, but I wasn't sure what to say next.

"I'm not sure I want her to even know that I know." I nodded at Kristen and completely understood. "Actually don't even tell your mom I know, okay?"

"Okay," I said and I put my hand on Kristen's knee. We hugged for the longest time.

Wow it was hard for me not to tell my mom, but I didn't. Neither Jill or Kristen came over for a while and yet neither of our mom's knew the truth. I think Jill had scared herself some and I think Kristen was confused beyond belief. The next time I talked to Kristen which was more than a week later, she didn't seem to even want to mention what happened at first, and so I didn't bring it up, but then she asked if my mom had been asking about her. I told her we had talked about that night many times, and I assured Kristen that I never told my mom that Kristen knew who we were. Then I told her that Mom was anxious to do it again.

That got the conversation going. I talked to her all about mom and me, basically telling her everything, just like mom and Jill had had this same talk before. Jill really was interested which put my mind at ease a little. But then I made the mistake of asking her how her mom and she were getting along and Jill changed the subject. In fact she didn't stay long after that.

Well the next week I have to tell you I ran into Jordan at Wal-Mart. We talked for the longest time and when I was ready to go Jordan asked if I would want to go out some time. Now true Jordan was not a student anymore, but I still felt that it wouldn't be right. Not to mention that I just wasn't interested in her. I of course didn't mention that last part, though maybe I should have. Jordan joked with me that she missed seeing me naked, and I wondered just how far she would go with me on the first date if I had wanted to.

That same week I had dinner with Emily and Hayley. We had a blast, though seeing Hayley again brought back with it a mix of emotions. I didn't let it ruin my evening, but that night in bed I thought only about her and mom and I didn't even have sex.

Okay so then Kristen called me up and we went shopping together. I'm not sure which day it was but it was an evening before the weekend. We had a really fun time together and I was glad we could still be friends after all that happened. To my surprise she came home with me even knowing that my mom was there. When inside Kristen spent the next half hour talking to my mom and I, but I left them alone for a bit so they could talk privately. That said I listened in like the little spy I am, LOL.

Their conversation went immediately to the group sex, and all Kristen was saying to my mom was about how amazing it had been. At first I wasn't sure if she was just saying that so my mom wouldn't know that she knew it was her mom and me with her. But then when my mom suggested that she do it again, Kristen said she would. I was like WTF. I really didn't know what to think, and I couldn't wait to talk to Kristen alone, but I also couldn't just barge in and pull her away either.

It was a while before I had a chance to do just that, but when I got her alone she brought it up first. I was still shocked. She sort of broke down in a sense, like she was confessing to me. She talked about how she couldn't look at her mom the same and that she found herself staring at her cleavage or her ass, or just her mouth and having strange perverted thoughts. She knew she never wanted her mom to know she was thinking like this, but she also knew she wanted to have sex with us all just one more time knowing who it was. I honestly wasn't even sure what to say. I asked her if she planned on doing it without the blindfold or taking it off or what, and she said, no I still don't want her to know I know. I was like okay why not, and you know what for the first time since then Kristen and I kissed. She actually made the first move and it was so nice.