My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made plans with my mom for the next weekend and I acted pleasantly surprised when mom told me. Kristen had really surprised me, but in a good way. It actually made me feel so good about myself in a way, and I called her up and we talked about that for a long time. We actually both cried the next day when we met in person for lunch. We sat in a car afterward and I just really opened up to her about my whole life and how I felt about everything. She was so much like me and for the first time I was with someone who knew exactly how I felt. I can't tell you how much more sane and normal I felt after that talk. I took Kristen home. My mom was at work and Kristen and I made love.

I'm not going to go into details about this one. It was very special to me. I will say this, I could easily fall in love with Kristen. I may be falling in love with Kristen. She has only one more year of college. I don't know honestly what she is thinking at all. I tried talking to her about how I felt, but my mom actually was due home and she wanted to be gone before that happened. Since then, I don't know if it meant as much to her as me, but I know there is something there for sure.

So the day came and again I found myself hiding in my room with Aunt Jill who actually seemed even more nervous this time than the first. Then my mom came to get us and again Kristen was tied up and blindfolded. Jill wasn't as timid this time and she had her hands on Kristen right away. We all did. All three of us rubbing our hands over her body and occasionally slipping inside. My mom was the first to offer a nipple to Kristen's mouth, but Aunt Jill did right afterward. I loved watching them together. I started to lick Kristen and she moaned and then said, "I wish I could touch all of you too."

Jill actually went white, she didn't say anything of course but she shook her head no to my mom.

My mom said, "That's not how this works."

But Kristen didn't give up. "Please, I promise to keep the blindfold on, I just want to please you all so bad."

There are other ways you can do that, and my mom started to move up to sit on her face, but Jill did instead. Kristen licked Aunt Jill's pussy while I licked Kristen's just like last time. I didn't know what I wanted to watch more, Kristen's tongue on her mom's clit or Aunt Jill's face. My mom was sucking Kristen's nipples, but when she started to suck Jill's and then started to kiss Jill, Jill started to twist Kristen's nipples. That was it for Kristen, she started to cum in my mouth and I licked her all up and then began to finger her soaked pussy. When Jill saw me doing that it made her cum.

After Jill finished she climbed off and began to suck on my fingers that had been in Kristen and my mom sat on Kristen's face next.

I was dying to see what Kristen really wanted to do so after sucking my mom's boobs for a bit I whispered to her, "Let's untie Kristen."

My mom said, "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

I shook my head yes and turned to Aunt Jill who was actually licking by butt, not my asshole mind you, just my butt and I mouthed to her, "Let's untie her. It will be okay."

She shook her head no again, but when I reached down and started to untie Kristen, Jill didn't try to stop me. She just rolled her eyes and looked at me like are you crazy.

Once Kristen was free her hands all began to explore us. She kept her promise and the blindfold remained on. She felt our breasts at first and she sucked my mom's after touching it, then she felt mine and she kissed me. She was making sure who each of us was I could tell and it made me smile. Last she touched her own mom's. She spent a long time on them sucking them and squeezing them and rubbing her face on them. I loved knowing that Kristen knew, and was happy that she could do this and it not be awkward for her or Jill.

Then to my surprise she laid Jill back and after sucking her breast for a while longer she started to scissor with her. Since both of them had already cum they were both making lots of noise at first and seemed somewhat sensitive. Just a little rub from one clit to the other was like a shock to both of them, but soon they were grinding away. They both came again I think more than once even, and then Kristen was lying on top of Jill and sucking her boobs again. Jill looked at my mom and I who were just watching. I realized I had been masturbating and didn't even know it until I came right then under Jill's gaze.

Kristen then rose up and began to kiss her mother. It was a sexy ass kiss and Jill though at first seemed unsure completely gave into her lust and devoured Kristen's tongue and mouth.

Then Jill surprised us all by saying, "You can take off my blindfold now mom."

The next few minutes were a mess. Jill practically threw Kristen off of her and actually screamed when Kristen took of her blindfold. Then Jill was accusing me of telling her and screaming "No," a lot. She was scared, pissed, basically overwhelmed.

Kristen looked scared and about to cry, but she said, "Mom it's okay. It wasn't Lucy, I found out because dad said you were over here the last time. I wanted this to happen. I'm glad this happened. I'm glad I know."

Jill stopped freaking out, but she looked like she had been punched in the stomach. "I'm sorry Kristen," she said.

Kristen said, "Don't be. I'm not."

I looked at my mom for the first time since the explosion and she was just staring at Jill. I'm sure she was wondering if her sister would hate her. I wanted to say something, but I had no clue what to say. Kristen started to tear up and that made Jill cry, and then mom and I started crying. That sort of made me laugh and then we all started laughing, and still crying we were all just a mess.

"I never . . ." Jill started to say, and then she just couldn't talk. Kristen hugged her. I'll admit I LOVED seeing their two naked bodies pushed together, my mind went there for a second, but mostly I just loved that they were both going to be okay.

My mom put her arms around both of them and said something I couldn't hear and she has since forgotten. I joined in to and Aunt Jill kissed me on the forehead. Then my mom kissed me on the forehead. I thought it was really cute. Then my mom kissed both of them on the lips, just a peck one after the other and then to my delight Kristen and Jill kissed. It wasn't like a super sexy or passionate kiss, but it wasn't a peck either. Then they kissed again, and then Kristen's hand started to rub up against the bottom of Jill's breast.

"I hope were not done here," Kristen said and that was all it took for my mom to start sucking on the back of Kristen's neck. Jill didn't react right away, but when Kristen cupped and squeezed her own boob, Jill went down and started to suck on its nipple.

The night only got more fun from there on out. Of course Jill had to call her husband and tell him they were spending the night, which I guess he didn't like the short notice, but oh well.

I could write ten pages on what all happened, so I won't go over-board. We didn't pair off much, though we did some. We seemed to always all be intertwined, unless some dildo action was being done, but even then we tried to include all of us. I did enjoy watching Kristen getting double penetrated by mom and Aunt Jill. My mom had been fucking me, but when Kristen moved on top of her mom, my mom decided to slip out of me and go for Kristen's ass. They didn't do it for very long as Kristen honestly couldn't handle it, but for that one minute I just laid there watching all their faces and bodies.

Aunt Jill and my mom did double team me and Kristen kissed me a lot during though I was so messed up it was actually difficult to kiss her. Mom fucked the hell out of my ass and I couldn't even hardly move on Jill's dildo.

We all were in the shower not long after, thank goodness my mom has a big shower, but it was still cramped. Well Kristen loves to lick assholes, cause my mom didn't even have to ask, and Kristen was all up inside Jill and me also. Yep not my cup of tea, but glad she likes to please. My mom's bed was fun later too, mostly we all just sort of messed around tickling and talking and goosing each other and lots and lots of laughing. I slept between Kristen and my mom and wasn't sure who I wanted to snuggle with more, but I didn't have to worry they both snuggled up on me and I loved it. Aunt Jill was behind Kristen and I'm pretty sure she fingered her from behind a little before I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to Kristen brushing my hair out of my face and kissing me tenderly all over my face. Wow she is so beautiful. I guess our making out woke up our mom's cause soon they were wanting some affection too. We didn't have sex that morning, but we did all kiss a lot and Kristen and her mom made out for a while naked in bed and it made me so wet.

Okay so I'm going to fast forward a lot. This summer has been wonderful. I am basically dating Kristen. We haven't like made it official as we have to keep it a secret from basically everyone, but I did tell Denise and Lyndsey once over the phone and I chatted with Jessica about it on Facebook. I haven't told Nikki, but I think she maye suspect it.

Jill spent a lot of time over as well, but she is still sexually active with her husband too so I think this is mostly just sex for her. Kristen told me that the two of them had sex at their house when her dad was gone one night, but that it only ever happened the one time, of course we've had numerous orgies with the four of us over at mom's house.

I'm just friends with Hayley and now basically that brings me to the present, because just last weekend Hayley and her girlfriend broke up. Yea wow, big right?

I mean Kristen is going off to college soon and I am starting my school year now as well, so this could be strange for me. Do I go for my cousin who completely understands me and who I have definite feelings for, but that I can never have a normal relationship with, or do I date Hayley (if she even still wants to).

I am at a crossroads again. Maybe my biggest decision ever. I really like both of them. Thing is I don't have to keep secrets from Kristen and she is basically living my same life. But again I will be living a lie by not being able to be myself out in the real world. Mom and I talked about it a lot. She of course was like, "Well if you date Hayley, what will that mean for us?" In my head I was like, "I don't know," but to her I was like, "We will always have us."

In my wildest dreams I would love for Mom and Kristen and Aunt Jill and I to all move away and just all four live together. That is completely impossible of course. Now Kristen and I could move away and no one would ever have to know we were cousins, but Hayley and I don't have to worry about moving away. Then I could still visit mom and be with her. This is all just up in the air and I am probably over thinking this as always. I have one more week with Kristen before school and I am not going to spend it worrying.

So I'll put the question to you all. Do you love someone and lie to them, or do you love someone and lie to everyone else.

All for now, and who knows maybe ever . . .

Thanks to all who have read and commented. Always like your e-mails too.

Love,

Lucy