All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 39'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

You certainly had a busy summer. What a crazy couple of days there. Thank you for sharing this small piece with all of us. Love is love and you have found yours. Five stars all the way. Much love to you Lucy and your family too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Piner69

Loved every moment of it. I suppose you can only hope that Jocelyn takes the initiative with her mother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Must be a lesbian haven

Since the stories have been posted, i have lost account of all the people involved in this. when i have talked to lesbians or bisexual women, they always tell me that it is quite difficult to start any sexual relationship with a woman. Those that have had sexual relationships with men, have found them much easier.

Not saying it is not a true account, but that given the number of people that have been involved, it cannot be much of a secret locally. I am not sure lesbian incest is illegal in many western countries, if those involved are of legal age. In England Lesbianism was never made illegal at the point that male same sex was made illegal (obviously changed since), because the government at the time were too embarrassed to mention it to Queen Victoria. But in some US states i guess that it could cause major problems and if this is the case, i am surprised that a risk of involving too many people is taken. E.g others at the school where you work.

Be careful depending on the state where you live.

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 8 years agoAuthor
It is hard.

I actually have two friends who are having a difficult time finding a girlfriend. I completely agree. It is difficult to find someone. I feel very lucky to have someone (Kristen) who is so much like me. As for legality, I guess I really don't know that for sure. I do keep my lesbianism in general a secret at school. It's just easier for me. There is only one person at the school who knows about me and mom and that is Mandy. Now the cat is out of the bag about me and Kristen, but they haven't seemed to taken it too badly. Maybe Hayley who is maybe a little jealous.

As for the amount of lesbians, I think there are very few that I am interested in, but a lot I am not, and perhaps that is why our group has stayed so close. That said Jessica, Nikki, and a couple others have little to do with us anymore. I often wonder how long everyone will stay involved. As long as I have Kristen and Mom though I'm happy.

AvaAngelAvaAngelover 8 years ago
Such a Wonderful Story!

Hi Lucy, really love this amazing new story. It's clear you put a lot of effort & care into writing this all down, especially the longer ones like this. Just want you to know we really appreciate it, and I get a thrill everytime you submit a new one! :)

va45va45over 8 years ago
Family First

Times are hard for everyone and good to hear there are family's like us out there.

Being a Lesbian family has up and down times for sure. Over all the loving and sharing is very giving and understanding is the best of everything. Reading your family accounts and events is a lot like ours. We are so blessed to have family's like this. Thanks for sharing your family with us. We are looking forward to the next one.

aliasmcnamealiasmcnameover 8 years ago
Another wonderful chapter

I am constantly amazed at how effective your "club" is at getting people to relax their inhibitions around you. Your mother seems to be a very good judge of human nature, especially where it concerns sexual matters.

Congratulations on another fine chapter.

-Alias

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Monica

When are you going to get Monica with her 2 daughters Lacy and Erin I am waiting very patiently. Lucy your doing a great job at writing keep the stories coming please.

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 8 years agoAuthor
Good (and bad) question

Monica is definitely invested, but I don't think her daughter (who I have never given a name for) will get involved with her mom. Erin is actually a woman Monica's age and her best friend. Lacy is Erin's daughter. I have no clue if Monica will ever get with either of them, but I know she'd like to. Actually my mom has lusted after Lacy for a little while now. Time will tell, but Monica is a horny house wife for sure LOL.

syreatadivasyreatadivaover 8 years ago
Great Story Lucy.

Thank you for another one of "your diary entries". Great story, longer than your normal stories, but I understand why. I think it is great that you and Kristen are continuing to have the relationship that y'all have and it is a good one.

Let me ask a question, if you don't mind, which of the non-family members did you enjoy the most sexually? Just curious.....

Lucy_PLucy_Pover 8 years agoAuthor
Great question

Wow, that is so hard to answer. I have been thinking about this since I read your question. Denise was my first real girlfriend and that makes her so special to me, but her sister Lyndsey has always just made me melt with just the simplest kiss. Now that said I was deeply in love with this girl named Nikki who I have hardly written about (And I don't mean the one who was friends with my roommate in college. This is a different Nikki.) She was not only an amazing person, she was so fun sexually and she rocked my world. She actually broke up with me and my heart was broken for a while. As I thought she was the one. There was this time when I didn't write for a while and that was when i was dating Nikki. We are still friends by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It just keeps getting better and better.

If I lived near you and could perform legal marriages I would marry all four of you in a four way marriage and if you wanted I would also marry all four of you to all of your other lovers. Kayla, Carol, Dennice...etc

JimyfoxxJimyfoxxabout 1 year ago

really 39 chapters. I think it time to move on already.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

God bless Denise. I love how she has gone from the frumpy good girl to a hedonistic slut. (I mean that as a compliment)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous