My First Time with Daddy

Story Info
Jordan just couldn't say no to his sexy little daughter.
4.4k words
4.56
29.5k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over the age of eighteen and more than happy with everything that's going on.

With the auditors poking around in my office all week, asking to see the backup for every single sale we'd made for the last year, I was feeling so exhausted, all I wanted was to get to bed.

Walking past my step-daughter Talia's bedroom, I called out, "Goodnight, sweetheart."

When she didn't answer like she always did, hoping she was okay, I put my ear against the door. I could feel my shoulder sag, when I realized she was in there sobbing.

Knowing I couldn't head off to bed and leave her crying, so I called out, "Talia, honey, are you okay?"

She hiccupped. "No, I'm not."

I opened the door, stepped inside and I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked over and saw she was on her bed, in just a sheer, white lace bra and tiny panties.

Of course, my cock twitched as I eyed her big, red nipples poking at the lace and her tight little slit barely concealed by her bikini panties.

The way her chest was heaving as she sobbed, I couldn't tear my eyes off her breasts. They just looked so luscious, practically spilling out of the top of her bra. Until it dawned on me that I'd come in to console the poor kid, not ogle her.

Though there was no getting around the fact, much like her mother, my step-daughter had been blessed with a really smokin' hot body.

And I realized now that she'd just turned nineteen, she really had grown into a very beautiful, sexy young woman.

I walked over, sat on the edge of her bed and stroked my hand over her silky thigh. "Honey, what happened?"

Her bottom lip trembling, she sniffled and wiped a hand under her nose. "Stevo dumped me, and said he never wants to see me again."

"Aw, that's too bad." At least that's what I told her. But I was so fucking happy that they were done I could hardly contain myself. I'd always hated that cocky little shit, and could never understand what she saw in him.

She looked into my eyes and I could see she was blushing as she confided, "We were finally going to have sex, tonight."

I was so shocked she'd want to share her body with a disgusting little creep like him, I could feel my stomach churning at the thought of that little slimeball sliding his stubby little cock into my daughter's virgin pussy. "But you didn't, did you?" I asked, hoping she hadn't.

She shook her head, looking dejected. "No. But I'm so tired of being a virgin, though we're not exactly in love, I just wanted it to happen. When he told me he wanted to hold me down and spank me first, and I said, no, that I didn't want that for my first time, he got mad. He said I was a loser 'cause I'm still a virgin, and he told me to get out of his house and never come back. And I had to walk all the way home in the rain."

I could feel a nerve twitching in my jaw I was so pissed that the little fucker would treat my girl like that.

"Well, then you're better off without him," I said, glad that they were done. But when I noticed the tears running down her cheeks, I smoothed my hand over thigh, and quietly told her, "Honey, you should always have a say in what happens to your body. And no one should force you to do anything you don't want to do. When the time is right, I'm sure you'll meet someone who will treat you the way you want to be treated. And he'll make your first time is really special."

She sniffled, and lifted her sad blue eyes up to mine. "You really think so? Cause I just hate being the only one I know who's never done it. My friend Julie is always going on about how incredible it feels whenever she and her boyfriend hookup. And I feel like such an idiot when all I can do is smile and nod, because I'm too embarrassed to tell her that I don't even know what it feels like to be with someone like that."

"Honey, you're a really bright, pretty young lady, and I'm sure one day you'll meet the right guy, and you'll know when you're ready."

"But I'm ready now, Daddy! That's why I agreed to do it with Stevo, even though he's a jerk. I'm so pathetic, I don't know even know what it feels like to get off. No wonder he called me a loser, and told me to get out and never come back."

Not sure what to say, I pointed between her legs. "So, you've... never even touched yourself down there before?"

She shook her head. "No. When mom was still alive, I asked her about sex and how to make myself feel good. But she was so uncomfortable talking about things like that, she just told me that I'd learn everything I needed to know in school. But they never taught us how to get ourselves off in health class, or I sure as heck would have paid attention if they started talking about something as cool as that."

"So, you're saying you've never even tried to make yourself climax?"

"How can I, when I don't even know where to touch myself? You know Mom put a block on my computer, and I haven't got a smart phone, so I can't even look stuff up. And they sure as heck don't have any how-to books on that kind of stuff in our school library."

"Honey, you know your mother was just trying to protect you, because there's lots of things online that aren't really appropriate for a young lady to be looking at."

"But I'm not a kid anymore, Daddy. I'm going to be starting college in the fall. And I know I'm going to be the only one who's never had sex. Then everyone will call me a loser and no one will want to go near me."

"Sweetie, lots of people wait to have sex."

"But I don't want to wait anymore! I'm tired of waiting. I want to know what it feels like. Julie says when her boyfriend gets between her legs, he makes her scream her head off. And I've never even been touched down there."

I almost fell off the bed, when I watched her get up on her knees, tug off her panties and spread her legs open wide. Pointing down at her herself, she pleaded, "Please Daddy, will you show me how to get off?"

For a moment I almost forgot what she was saying, because I couldn't tear my eyes off her tight little pussy, spread open wide, just looking so inviting.

Finally, remembering what she'd asked, I cleared my throat. "Honey, I don't think this is something that your father should be helping you with."

"But now that Mom's gone, I don't have anyone else. Please, Daddy."

"Please what? What do you want me to do?"

"Please just lick me, and show me how to get off, because I can't really lick myself down there, now, can I?"

She did have a point. And so did I, since my cock was so hard it was throbbing like a bitch, and nearly busting out of my boxers.

But I just felt so conflicted.

I could hear one voice in my head telling me that I could not get down between my step-daughter's legs and lick her pussy. But a louder, more forceful voice was yelling, "She asked you to lick her, so fucking get down there and lick her!"

Seeing no way out, since she really did want to know what it would feel like, and hating to think that she'd ask that little weasel Stevo to slide his head between her legs to get her off, I finally gave in and nodded. "Okay. And if you play with your nipples while I'm down there, the extra stimulation will help you climax."

She grinned and unclipped her bra and tossed it aside, letting her big, luscious tits bounce free.

My eyes flaring as I watch her breasts settling on her chest, I had such an urge to grab them and lick them, slide her big, hard nipples over my tongue, and suck her titties into my mouth, that I could hardly breathe.

The way she was holding her thighs open, pleading with her big blue eyes, looking so hopeful, I just couldn't say no.

And I knew I had to go down on my daughter.

"Wouldn't it better if you had your clothes off, too, Daddy?" she asked, when I stood by the bed to remove my shoes and socks.

Knowing my cock was probably harder than fucking granite, a little afraid to scare her when the thing popped out, I shrugged. "Yeah, maybe I'll um, just take off my shirt and pants."

My heart was pounding so hard, I could hear the blood pumping through my ears, as I clutched her thighs and slid my head between her legs. Until I was face to face, staring right at her tight, pink pussy, that seemed to be beckoning me, daring me to lick it and touch it and suck it, and slide my fingers inside it so I could feel the heat of her snug little cunt surrounding my fingers.

Considering the last time I'd been with a woman, was over two years ago, just before I took my wife to the hospital for the last time, I felt so pumped, just seeing a pussy again, I had to force myself to hold back, or I was afraid I'd dive in and eat her alive.

"Baby, run your fingers around your nipples and tug on them, while Daddy massages your clitoris. That should get you off," I said, sliding a finger around her little love button, while I lifted my gaze and quietly groaned, as I watched her close her eyes, moaning as she tweaked her nipples. Till she had them fully erect, bright red and standing at attention, which was only making me harder.

"Hmm, that feels really good, with you massaging me down there, while I'm touching my titties. But can you lick me, Daddy, please? I really want to know what it feels like to come, because I'm starting to feel all tingly."

With her pussy right in my face, I didn't even have to think, and I soon had my tongue dragging through her soft, warm folds, making her shiver, as I got off on the feeling of her tight little pussy enveloping my senses. It was just so hot, and sweet and soft, and she smelled like fucking heaven.

"Oooh, yes," she cooed, when I added a finger, gently penetrating her snug little opening, till I could wiggle it up inside her. "That feels so good. Now I know why Julie's always bragging on how amazing it feels to get off. I just love this feeling."

Licking around her swollen clit, I gave her a little finger bang, and breathlessly whispered against her pussy, "Don't forget your nipples, honey."

"Wow, Daddy! When I twist them, I can feel a little jolt going right down to my pussy."

"That's because you've got yourself aroused, sweetie."

"Oh, I really am. I've never felt anything like this in my whole life!" she cried out as I started suckling on her clit, working another finger into her tight little puss, pushing her right to the edge.

I don't think I'd ever seen anything hotter than watching my daughter building up to an earth-shattering climax. She just looked so sexy, her whole body shuddering as she reached the peak, threw back her head and desperately cried out, "Yesss!" as she came. "Oh, please, Daddy, please," she begged. "I need to feel you inside me."

"What did you say?"

"I need you to fuck me, Daddy."

I froze, wondering if I was hearing things. "Are you sure?"

Her tits were heaving so hard as she looked into my eyes and told me, "Yes, I want you to be my first. I know I can trust you to be gentle with me. And I'll always remember that my first time was with someone I really loved - my own Daddy."

The little voices were battling in my head again. One telling me, "Jordan, you cannot fuck your own daughter!" While the other was yelling, "She asked you to fuck her! So, get your cock out and get it in her, and get busy and fuck that little cunt!"

I just couldn't hold back. I peeled out of my boxers, parted her thighs, took hold of myself and as carefully as I could, I began to nudge my swollen cockhead into her tight little opening.

"Ooh, Daddy! You feel huge!" she gasped.

"I'll try and take it nice and slow. But if you're too uncomfortable, tell me, and we'll stop."

"No! Please don't stop!" She begged. "I really want this with you, Daddy. Just fuck me, please."

I was sweating up a storm, by the time I managed to broach her opening and pop my angry red cockhead inside her. She was just so fucking tight, I knew I'd have to go slow, because I didn't want to hurt her. Since she'd trusted me to be her first, I also knew that I wanted her to enjoy it, at least as much as I was.

Gritting my teeth, I pulled back and gently thrust, and gradually inched my way in a little deeper. When I looked up and watched her face break into a smile, knowing she was enjoying it, I heaved a sigh of relief and slowly started to ride her.

It was such an indescribable feeling to be buried balls deep, with her tightly clasped around me, that I took a moment to enjoy the fact that we were having sex, and I had my cock buried in my daughter's pussy.

When I grabbed her ass and really started thrusting, pumping into her nice and steady, her mouth fell open and she gasped. "Are you okay?" I asked, just to be sure.

"Oh, yes, Daddy. I love this. And knowing it's you inside me for my first time, feels perfect."

Watching the enticing way her tits were bouncing as her pussy clenched around me, I could feel my balls growing tight, and I knew I was getting close. Gritting my teeth, I growled, imagining how good it was going to feel to explode inside her, and fill her up with a nice big load...

Till I froze, when I realized that there was nothing between us, and I wasn't wearing a condom.

Which meant, I could be knocking up my own daughter.

It was one thing to step over the line and pop her cherry, but I sure as hell didn't want to get her pregnant.

Once I found her g-spot, I rode it till I had her tossing back her head and screaming, "Ooh, wow! Daddy, Wow! I just can't believe how good this feels! Please don't ever stop!"

My balls tight, my pulse racing, I felt like a volcano about to erupt, when I grabbed my cock and pulled out, groaning as I fisted my dick in my hand and jacked myself off all over her heaving tits.

We both stared amazed at the sight of her nipples dripping with her daddy's cum.

She grinned, looking so elated, as we struggled to catch our breath. "Oh, I'm so glad we shared that, Daddy. Thank you."

When she threw open her arms, happily smiling, I crawled up, sank my tongue between her lips and lost my head and really kissed her.

When we finally pulled apart, we both kind of laughed at how sticky we were. Deciding we'd better clean up, I picked her up and made her giggle when I walked her into her ensuite bathroom and firmly told her, "Now, I think I'd better wash all that cum off you, young lady."

It felt so erotic to be washing my fully-grown daughter. I loved soaping up her tits, making her laugh when I rinsed them off and dropped my head and sucked on them one after the other, gently tugging them with my teeth.

When I washed between her legs, she parted her thighs and grinned, looking pretty happy about me slipping a finger inside her. Especially when I gave her a little finger-fuck while we shared another steamy kiss.

My chest was heaving and I was feeling pretty breathless by the time we pulled apart. When I noticed her eyeing my erection, I felt it get grow even thicker when she reached out, fisted it in her soft little hand and started stroking.

"Julie says her boyfriend loves it when she goes down on him."

I could see that, as I imagined that her curvy, little red-headed friend dropping to her knees and sucking back her boyfriend, would make the guy pretty happy.

"Do you think I could try it with you, Daddy?"

I blinked. "Are you saying...?"

She nodded as I watched her drop to her knees. "I want to know what it feels like, to have you in my mouth." She smiled looking up at me, as she wrapped her hand around me and lashed out her hot little tongue and slowly dragged it along my erection, from balls to tip.

"Oh, fuck me," I muttered as I stared down, watching my sexy little daughter suckle on her father's cock, moaning as she drew me deep into the heat of her mouth.

She let go and asked, "Does that feel good, Daddy? Cause I'm not sure if I'm doing it right."

She had my legs shaking so hard, I leaned a hand against the tiled wall and rolled my eyes as I felt her sliding my throbbing dick across her tongue almost to the back of her throat. "That feels really good, honey. You're doing just fine."

Looking up into my eyes, her lips stretched tight around me, the way she was smiling, looking so pleased with herself, I realized that I really was enjoying teaching my daughter everything she needed to know about sex, including how to give head.

A little afraid to scare her off, I didn't want to shoot down her throat, especially her first time. Feeling my balls starting to get tight, I pulled out of her mouth, clenched my teeth, and growled as I shot all over her tits.

I loved the way she looked, happily smiling up at me, dripping with my cum, as she touched her finger to her nipple, and giggled as she had a little taste.

After we got out of the shower, she laughed when I sat her on the counter and kept licking and suckling on her nipples as I dried her off.

No surprise, I was sporting some pretty major wood by the time she grabbed a towel and dried me off, sliding her hot little tongue up and down along my shaft, just to pay me back.

When we got back in her bed, she pushed me onto my back and coyly grinned. "Now I want to know what it'll feel like with me on top."

I think the little voices in my head gave up, after I'd told them to shut the fuck up as I got off on the feeling of my sexy girl easing her tight little pussy down over my cock to ride me cowgirl style. "Ooh," she moaned. "You feel so big this way, now that you've got me impaled."

As she rode me to the finish line, watching her big luscious tits bouncing as she clenched her inner muscles around me, it just felt so good, I nearly lost my head, let go and erupted inside her.

So, I knew one thing, first thing in the morning, I had to go out to buy some condoms. And if we were going to keep this up, my daughter was going to have to go on the pill.

We woke up in her bed in the morning, spooned together nice and tight, with my morning wood poking at her ass.

She smiled, wiggling her tight little backside, as she looked at me over her shoulder. "I didn't have dinner last night, so I think we'd better eat something, before we get started again."

I was going to put on my jeans to make some breakfast, but when Talia smirked and grabbed me by my cock and led me into the kitchen, I just laughed and let her lead me.

Since I had told her I wanted to look over her course selections on the weekend, I knew we had to put the brakes on, so I could help her decide which courses she should take to earn her business degree.

When she spread everything out on the family room, floor, since we hadn't bother to get dressed, though I was trying my best to concentrate on the courses she was discussing, I was starting to get hard, just watching the sway of her breasts and her nice tight ass, as she bent over the papers, to point out the different classes.

It felt like torture trying to decide what she should take, with my cock hard as a brick, dripping pre-cum all over the carpet, itching to fuck her again.

Once she finally decided on her classes, since she was on her hands and knees with her tits swaying as she was gathering up the papers, I just pushed everything aside. Then I got in behind her, parted her thighs and licked into her pussy till I had her squealing.

Slipping in two fingers, I gave her a little finger-bang, to get her nice and juicy. Then I lined up my cock and groaned as I eased my way into her tight little cunt, as she quietly moaned, happily clenching herself around me.

"Ooh, you feel so big this way, Daddy," she remarked on an elated sigh, slyly grinning at me over her shoulder.

"And you feel incredible," I told her as I clutched her hips, got up on my knees and started pumping my way into her tight little body as I fucked her.

"I want to do this every day till I have to go back to school," she told me pushing back against me, as I thrust my way inside her.

She'd get no argument from me, not when it felt this good.

12