My First Time with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaw clenched, thrusting into her hard and fast, my heart pounding, l had sweat running into my eyes. I could feel the tension building, knowing I was getting close, I pulled out and groaned as I jacked-off and shot rope after rope over her tight little ass, and up over her back, while Talia was tugging her nipples, happily squealing as she rode out her climax.

We were both laughing, feeling so elated, after her fun little initiation into being taken from behind, when suddenly we froze when someone started knocking on the front door.

I pointed at her bedroom and Talia nodded, got up off her knees and ran into her room, with my cum running down the back of her legs, as she closed the door behind her. While I looked around for my jeans, so I wouldn't be answering the door with a dripping semi.

I was annoyed when I finally opened the door and saw it was just my neighbor Joyce standing on my doorstep smiling with a cake in her hand. "I was doing a little baking, and I remembered how much you love chocolate, so I baked this for you and Talia, Jordan."

Since I had my shirt off, Joyce was eating me up with her eyes, staring wide-eyed at my furry chest, while I was mumbling, "Yeah, thanks. It looks good. But I was uh, just getting into the shower," I lied, so I wouldn't have to invite her in.

Since I threw on my jeans in such a hurry, I just hoped I didn't have any cum dripping off me, or she'd be wondering what the heck I'd been up to.

Ever since my wife died, a few of the neighborhood ladies would come by and not-so subtly flirt, I guess thinking I was lonely and looking for a little companionship.

If she only knew that if she had walked in on us two minutes earlier, she would have found me balls deep in my sexy little daughter, getting off on her doggy-style.

When she realized that I wasn't going to invite her in, she just smiled a little awkwardly and mumbled, "Well, have a nice day then."

I was already having the best day ever, after just fucking my daughter on the living room floor. But it got even better when I went and opened Talia's door and shook my head smiling at the sight of her sitting up with her legs spread, sliding a finger over her pussy and tugging on her nipples.

"That was Joyce. She baked us a cake," I explained, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning against the doorframe, thinking how sexy she looked, as my cock sprang back to life.

"I think she's interested in you, Daddy," Talia said a little breathlessly, as she worked at getting her self off.

"Well, I'm not interested in her," I told her as I walked over, got on her bed, slid down onto my belly and smiled up into my daughter's eyes as I got my face between her legs, hoping to make her come all over my tongue.

Her tits heaving, she ran her hands through my hair, panting. "Well, what if I want you for my Forever Daddy, do you think she'd leave you alone then, if she knew you were mine?"

I looked up and smiled, thinking we could move somewhere where no one knew us, and then it wouldn't matter if I put a baby in her.

And the way we were going, I had feeling it was going to be pretty hard not to plant my seed in my sexy little girl, at some point in time.

Her tits heaving, softly moaning, Talia clamped her legs around my head as I ate into her pussy, like I'd been starved. Sliding my erection through my fist, I couldn't think of anything sweeter than keeping this up till I got her pregnant, and then she really would be mine.

So, naturally, it was like music to my ears, when she shivered and shook as she came, spread her legs open wide, and breathlessly whispered, "Please, Daddy, I need you to fuck me."

12