My First Wife

Story Info
Young Navy wife goes to work to make ends meet.
2.3k words
3.5
77.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about my first wife, it happen awhile ago so I told it as I remember it. We are no longer married, but this had nothing to do with our parting ways.

I had been in the Navy for ten years when I met and married Shari, who was getting out of the Navy after doing three years. Shari was a 21yr. old cutie with shoulder length red wavy hair, pale skin with light freckles, and stood 5'2" with a sexy 32-28-34 figure that always had men checking her out. Her best point besides her sexy full round butt was her innocent yet, flirtatious personality, if that's possible. Even with her three years in the Navy, Shari was still pretty innocent and naive.

I had just re-enlisted and was to go to a three-month school before reporting to my next command. We decided since we were newly weds with not a lot to move she could come with me even though I would be at school for only a short period before moving again to my new ship. So we rented a small cheap furnished apartment, it was only for three months.

Shari started out going to the apartment's pool all day while I was at school and made friends with some of the other ladies in the building. Joan, one of the ladies she befriended, lived directly across the hall from us.

The school ended up being very hard with me going to school all day, studying till late and then to bed. These upsets Shari since she wanted attention that I could not afford to give her and still pass the school.

Shari came to me towards the end of the second week with a solution. Joan worked nights at a fancy bar/restaurant near by and told her they needed an evening waitress. She said they had gone there that afternoon to meet the night manager and was told the job was hers if she wanted.

She ask what I thought, saying it would help with bills, give her something to do, she could walk there from our apartment, and it would get her out of my hair so I can study. After a little discussion she called and accepted the position.

Next day Shari and Joan went shopping for uniforms, which consisted of a black skirt, white blouse, and black shoes. She was finishing her dressing for work and about to leave when I got home that night. I ask her if she didn't think the outfit was to skimpy when she told me Joan picked it out telling her the sexier the outfit the better the tips. It was a short skirt, a low cut sheer top with a black lace bra, and high hills. They must have liked her outfit because she did bring home very good tips.

She only worked one week when one of the night bartenders quit and the manager ask her to take the job. He told her she could make twice the money and because of the longer hours per shift only work three days a week. She said she wanted to try it so I told her she could take the new job as long as someone drove her home. When she waited tables I would pick her up, but bartenders get off much later and I would be in bed by then. She now got rides from the other bartenders.

After a couple weeks Shari told me Joan had stopped by to tell her that the night manager had told the fellow bartender not to give Shari a ride because he wanted to. Joan warned her that William was a player who had been through many of the waitresses already, married or not.

Shari asked me what to do. She liked the job and didn't want to piss off William; he had been good to her. I offered to pick her up, when she suggested she take a ride from him and just let him know she is happily married. I told her to call and I would pick her up if she wanted. I was a little leery.

That night I was awake when she came in at normal time and ask her how the ride home went. Shari told he was a gentleman, even waking her to the door. She said he thought he deserved at least a kiss for his services, so she gave him a peck on the cheek; this surprised me and intrigued me. Shari explained that it was the least she could do, and it was only a peck.

That night we made hard and passionate love as we joked about her kissing another man. She seemed very passionate that night. I had mixed feelings, but I really got excited.

That afternoon when I arrived home from class Shari was just leaving when she asks "if William gives her a ride tonight should she kiss him again?" As a joking reply I responded, "yes and give him some tongue also".

That night I was awaken by noise in the front room and after listening for awhile I realized it was the sound of kissing. It must have gone on for ten minutes before Shari said "We shouldn't be doing this, I'm a married woman, you have to go now."

When she came to bed a few minutes later I acted as if I just woke and ask how the ride went. She said she gave him a kiss outside our apartment. While kissing her he pushed her against the door making so much noise that she was afraid they would wake Joan and it would have embarrassed her if she found out. So she had no choice but to let him in for a few minutes.

I ask her if all he did was kissed her. She said he kissed her neck and chest at the opening of her shirt and rubbed her body through her clothes and yes they used tongue. This disclosure led to us making love while talking about how and where he kissed her.

Next morning Shari told me she had to go in early and wouldn't see me until after she gets off. She then with a sly smile said "what I do for a ride tonight, William said he wanted to see my boobs".

I told her she was my wife and I didn't want her to have sex with someone else. She said showing her breast is not sex. I told her to be careful.

That night I couldn't sleep and while laying there decided I was going to peek in on them to see what she had decided. When they came in I crept out of bed and peeked out of the bedroom door to see Shari and a rather large black man kissing by the front door. Until then I had no idea William was black.

William had his one hand behind her head holding Shari's mouth to his and the other cupping her ass causing her skirt to pull up partially up showing her skimpy black lace panties.

When they broke the kiss to say something to her she stepped back and unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her tits from her bra. William stood there for half a minute staring before bending to kiss one and then the other. Then suck one into his mouth.

Shari made somewhat of an attempt to stop him until finally giving into the sensation.

She finally stopped him when he tried to pull her skirt up. She told him for the second night "We shouldn't be doing this, I'm a married woman, you have to go now."

When I ask what happened tonight, Shari told me she just gave him a quick kiss, showed him her breast, and before she could stop him he kiss one of her breast.

This went on for the next few shifts that Shari worked, progressing to them coming in, removing her skirt, blouse, bra, and shoes and Williams shirt and shoes and nestling up on Williams lap and making out with him. He had free range with his hand, but she did keep him from removing her panties.

When asked about how things with Williams were going and why she was near naked when she got to the bed room, she said since he had seen and had his mouth on her breast already she didn't see why to keep them from him and the skirt was off so as to save it from wrinkling. She also said other then that he rubbed her butt a little through her panties. She still was not aware of what I saw.

While making love that night Shari said William wanted her to have sex with him and since I was against it she wanted to know what I thought about her sucking his cock.

At this point I realized I could have tried to stopped Shari at anytime but was getting turned on by the relationship and wasn't sure how far to let it go and if I should act as if I want it to go farther. I told her to use her own judgment and to be careful.

For their next meeting they both got naked and sixty-nined. She had a couple orgasms before he came in her mouth. When asked she admitted to blowing him but nothing else.

The very next meeting after they "came" she climbed on his lap to cuddle and after a few minute he got hard again, it came right up between her legs. After a discussion Shari let William fuck her in the butt. She got lube from the bathroom and lay on her side while he eased it in. It took a long time to get it in but when they got into a rhythm she came numerous times. I was very turned on and amazed because until then Shari had always talked to me first before taking a step like that. I decided to see if she would tell me.

She didn't mention it until after two more meetings. After watching Bill come in Shari's butt I went back to bed to pretend to be asleep. It seemed like awhile and a lot of moaning before Shari came to bed. While making love she told me that Bill (as she was calling him now) wanted to make love, so to please him she let him take her anally, twice that night. She said that her butt could not take another night like that and was considering letting him fuck her pussy. This drove us over the top, coming hard together. While lying together I ask Shari what she was going to do. She said that she would decide before the next night.

That night I was conflicted. I was excited but was worried about what Shari's decision would do to us. I knew what Shari was going to do so it was out of my hands.

That night I took my place early. At about normal time Shari and bill came in with Shari carrying her shoes and her blouse hanging open. It was only minutes before Bill was sliding into Shari. They made love for over two hours. Shari was still very hot and dripping wet as we made love and talked about what she had just done.

This became a nightly occurrence for the last month or so we were there. Also I found out from Joan that Bill came over to swim before they go to work. Also Shari asked me if on one of her nights off if she could go to dinner with Bill. Night out became a weekly occurrence.

Two weeks left of school while making arrangements to move to my new homeport and check onboard my ship I found out the ship was over seas on deployment. So after getting moved into an apartment I would be flying to meet the ship.

This upset Shari being a newly wed, moving to a new area, and not knowing anybody. I tried to wean Shari off seeing Bill, but this just seemed to push them together.

The day after I graduated we were to drive to the base to apartment hunt, but the afternoon of graduation day Shari told me Bill had offered to let her stay with him to save money for the next five months and meet me when the ship came in. She asked me what I thought, but I knew it was only a formality.

I was sick to my stomach but also turned on, Shari living as Bills wife.

I told her as long as she still love me and promise to meet the ship.

We keep in contact by mail but we didn't talk about what they did together because she was staying there just to save money, however she did mention things in her letter that were vague that gave me fantasies about them living as girlfriend/boyfriend.

True to her word, near the end of the deployment Shari found an apartment near the base, move to the home port area and started a job at the base club.

I was so happy to see her when the ship pulled in. It was Shari only different, she looked more mature but not older, sexier but not slutty, worldly if you will. She still looked good but had put on a few pounds, breast fuller, a little pouch around the stomach.

I still remember her outfit, painted on white pants showing her small blue panties and the shape of her pussy lips, and a light blue loose fitting silk top (I found out later her top and panties were a nightie set that bill had bought her) with no bra.

She had found us a nice apartment in a nice area and had furnished it nicely. I told her she must have been very busy, moving, furnishing an apartment, and getting a job. She said she had a hand, Bill had spent his vacation helping her and had left just that morning.

She also had another surprise for me she was pregnant. My head was spinning but I immediately got hard again knowing Shari was carrying Bill's baby.

We were married for almost twelve years and Bill was replace a couple times in there.