All Comments on 'My Forties Crisis'

by Ausgirl66

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
abitshyoneabitshyoneabout 5 years ago
not sure

i liked the story , I was sorry things didn't work out exactly as kat wanted them too but she did get some pleasure from brett , well not exactly but her experiment worked ,, maybe more,, a follow up might be a good idea .. ?? ,, its up to you ,, thanks for sharing

DunkirkDunkirkabout 5 years ago

She needs to visit Brett and get him to fuck her and deposit his cum in her cunt. With any luck it will be the start of a new part of her life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Follow-on

Yes, additional narrative would be most in order, as Kat explores the worlds of pleasure!

jtukeejtukeealmost 5 years ago
outstanding story

This was my first read of one of your stories and i enjoyed it a lot here in the state of Washington in the USA. I can't wait for the next chapter but while I am waiting I will read some of your other stories.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I don't like her.

Nothing showed that she really tried to gather husbands attention and there was nothing to show why he found the history channel more interesting than her. So for me she really did not communicate at all except to her friend her easily convince her to be a cheating slut which is the first step to being a cheating whore.

So for now I don't like her and don't know squat about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's not about him!

For me the story is not about her husband, but about her life. It is clear that he has his own interests and that is the premise from which the story is told. They have separate lives and we are hearing about hers. Her husband is not part of the narrative, but the reason why the story exists.

I like the way it flows and how we see why Katherine was tempted to try something new and less depressing than just being in her forties. I enjoyed the way talking about their school days went off on another path; it explains her boredom with her life.

I’d like to join a club like that one, it looks like fun and variety. Meeting new people can broaden one’s thinking. I hope we hear what happens next.

Cindi_Lover 101

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stilted

I have read several of your stories. I like them but, yes there is that but, they seem stilted. Maybe a lack of softness in the writing. Just can't pass that 4 star mark.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous