My Friend. His Girlfriend. A Video.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you two," I said, pointing at them both slowly, "Want me to video. You two."

"Yup," Justin said, "Just, like, for us. We're not going to put it on the Internet or anything."

"Can't you just, like, set up a web-cam in there or something?" I asked.

"We tried that," Lara said, "It sucked. You couldn't even tell it was us."

"We realized we need someone to shoot it. You know, like, make it good," Justin said.

"I'm not exactly Christopher Nolan here," I said, "I'm not sure what you think I can do."

"You can move around," Justin said, "Zoom and pan. Like, catch the best parts. You know what I mean?"

"And we'd pay you for it, of course," Lara said, "Like a real gig."

I sat back. All the alcohol in the world couldn't help me with this. My best friend and the love of my life wanted me to film them having sex. Were asking like it was the simplest thing in the world. Hey, can you drop me off at the airport on Tuesday? And on the way, would you mind helping us make our own porn? Thanks, you're a real pal.

"Come on Alex, help us out. It's no big deal." Lara looked at me seriously as she said it, as if vouching for the veracity of their intentions. I thought of a thousand reasons not to do it. Not the least of which was how much it was going to torture me to see my Lara with her lover. But they both looked at me so earnestly and my third-wheel-itis kicked in and suddenly I just couldn't imagine how I'd say no.

"What are friends for?" I said and took another shot. Lara cheered, jumped up and hugged me.

"Thanks Alex. You really are the best," she said and kissed me on the cheek. Her breasts pressed into my arm. Justin gave me a big handshake and smiled broadly.

Good lord, what had I gotten myself into?

*

We met for several planning sessions, as if this was a work project or a group trip. Somehow, we separated the mechanics of what we were doing from the logistics and we spoke about our little movie like it was something serious and not completely insane.

We picked a weekend in advance and set up a shooting time. Justin's older brother had a nice digital camera and he borrowed it. I took a few afternoons to practice with it until I felt good about what I was doing. In particular, I practiced shooting in Justin and Lara's room when they weren't around.

We talked about timing (about forty-five minutes to an hour Justin said as Lara looked on dubiously), lighting (what was already there would have to do) and distribution (they were going to watch while I deleted my copy. Not that it mattered -- it'd be burned into my brain forever). The one thing that the couple would not discuss, however, was what was actually going to happen.

I had a general idea of what they wanted to do. I'd seen the videos they liked to watch together, after all. It was pretty straightforward stuff. The couple would make out for a bit, slowly undressing as they went. The girl would give the guy head. Then he'd stick it in her. They'd do a few different positions -- her on top, then from behind, then usually they'd finish in missionary. Finally, the guy would pull out and cum all over the girl's face. I had the basics of it. Still, I felt nervous. I understood they wanted something memorable and I didn't want to fuck up their fuck video.

"As long as it's not ninety minutes of your shoes we'll be fine," Justin said. He kept revising his estimates upward. At this rate, I was going to be shooting a three-hour epic.

He did give me one piece of advice, however, when Lara wasn't around. "Try to, um, focus more on her," he told me, "You know, keep the camera on the hot chick. You get what I'm saying?"

I most certainly did.

Lara, on the other hand, kept flopping from really nervous to awfully appreciative. "It's OK that you're doing this?" she asked, "I mean, it's not weird or gross or anything, right?"

We were both sitting on the couch watching Guardians of the Galaxy together for probably the hundredth time (see, like I said, great girl!). Then suddenly Lara had paused the movie and started asking questions. This happened a lot.

"It's fine," I said, "Honestly it'll be fun."

"Good," she said, "Seriously I don't know how I'm ever going to make it up to you. When you get a girlfriend, I swear I'll do the same thing for you guys. You know. If that's what you want. Fuck this is so awkward."

"Don't stress it," I said, "It'll be a great story for the wedding speech. That's all."

Lara just stared back at me, face turning red.

"Joke, Lara. It's a joke."

*

The day arrived. We celebrated by getting stupid drunk back at the apartment. Justin brought home something toxic and we emptied two bottles of the stuff sitting on the couch and pretending to watch TV. The starring couple wasn't wearing anything fancy for the occasion, just shorts and t-shirts. I was dressed the same. The official uniform I suppose.

Finally, he got up from the couch and nodded toward the bedroom.

Lara stood up and smiled, shyly. She couldn't even look at me. She just marched back to their room.

"Give us a sec and then get started," Justin said, "I think it'll be easier if we're already in the moment, you know?"

I agreed, doing my best to look very professional. Yeah, no prob, that's how it works all the time. My heart was pounding against my rib cage like it wanted to get the fuck out.

I don't think I really understood just how drunk I was until I picked up the video camera and realized I couldn't turn it on. I hadn't had nearly as much as the happy couple. I was pretty sure I was going to get in there and find them both passed out on the bed.

I took a deep breath, drank a large glass of ice water, and felt a little better. I was able to get the camera working, and I stumbled back into my best friend's bedroom.

Lara and Justin were sitting on the bed, kissing innocently. They were both fully dressed. Justin's hands were on Lara's shoulders. She was holding his waist. The lights were all on and the room was actually pretty bright. We'd moved a few lamps in there to help. All that incandescence was almost hot.

Justin and Lara had told me that they didn't want any plot -- they weren't making art here. They just wanted a hot movie of them doing it. Still, there was a bit of reality informing art and vice versa going on here. The roommate stumbles in on the girl of his dreams, making out with her boyfriend. He stays to watch, because, why not?

Whatever. But I could see the fringes of a storyline there if I squinted hard enough.

Neither Justin nor Lara looked at me and I didn't say a word. They really were in the moment. The camera was already on and fully charged, so I just focused on the couple as they made out. I did my best to sort of move around. Zoom back and forth to find the best angle. Eventually I settled for sitting at about their level so you could see them clearly in front of you.

Justin seemed to sense that I'd settled in because he reached down for the hem of Lara's shirt. And suddenly the gravity of what I was doing grabbed hold of me.

I was about to see Lara -- beautiful, perfect Lara who I'd lusted after forever -- naked in front of me. I was going to get to see my dream girl doing all those dirty things I'd always imagined. I was going to see my lovely Lara CUM. It was horrifying. It was wonderful. I was sick to my stomach with it. Living the best and worst moment of my life all in one short span.

Lara raised her arms up and Justin lifted her shirt up over her head. I zoomed in to get a closer look at Lara. Hey, Justin had told me to focus on the hot chick, right? As if he'd ever needed to tell me that.

Lara was wearing a bright red bra with lacy straps. As lingerie goes it was surprisingly ordinary. I don't know, I wasn't expecting a full-on dominatrix outfit or whatever, but I thought Lara might dress up a little bit for the occasion. Instead, her bra just looked like something you'd wear any other day.

Her tits were good sized, a bit bigger maybe than I'd imagined. They looked firm and they hung nicely over her flat, tan stomach. God she was sexy. And we hadn't even gotten to the good stuff yet.

They went back to kissing and Lara lifted off Justin's shirt, which I tastefully ignored. I kept the camera looking at Lara. Her shy little smiles. It seemed like they'd been just kissing for a while -- like they didn't know where to go next.

"You should take her pants off," I said. They both froze. I mean, I hadn't intended on interrupting. The whole plan had been to say nothing at all. But suddenly they'd seemed lost and I guess I thought I was helping out?

Of course now I'd ruined the whole thing. Destroyed the mood, broken the fantasy, the whole shebang. We were going to have to start from scratch, probably a month from now, if at all. Stupid idiot, I was about to see Lara's amazing titties and all I had to do was shut up and I couldn't do it. No wonder I was so fucking single.

I waited for them to walk out of the room. Curse me out. Instead, Justin just reached down and started to unbutton Lara's jeans. He pulled down at the waistband, careful not to catch her panties, and dragged the denim over her ample hips and down her thighs.

Lara's underwear matched her bra -- fire engine red and lacy. I zoomed in super tight and, sure enough, there was a nice dark spot right at their center. I pulled back, lingering on Lara's ass. Now the couple went back to kissing. Running their hands over each other's bare skin. Lara made little sighs as they kissed. She shifted her legs back and forth a bit. Clearly, she was getting worked up from this.

"I'm going to do his pants next?" Lara asked, like she needed my permission. I just nodded. She undid Justin's belt and then pulled down. He was wearing white boxer briefs. Again, I kept the camera focused on my star of the show. But I didn't need to do much of a zoom to see that Justin had an erection, his underwear poking forward.

Looks like the circus is in town, I thought to myself but I didn't say it. I wasn't around for color commentary. Although maybe that was a fun idea for later. Director's cut!

In any case, Lara was now gently stroking Justin's dick over his underwear and he started to cup her boobs over the bra. I found both actions equally upsetting so I just settled in at middle view and let the action happen. Kind of tuned out, to be honest. I know that sounds strange but again, I'd never wanted to see and not see anything so badly in my life.

Justin reached up and started to slide Lara's bra strap off her shoulder. Lara put her hand over his and held it there. Then she looked to me.

"What?" Justin asked, "You don't need his permission."

"I want to make sure it's going to be good," Lara said. Justin sighed, exasperated, but he looked at me too.

Oh my God. Suddenly it all spread before me as I realized Lara had granted me a power I couldn't have wielded in my wildest dreams. If she was going to let me dictate everything they did and how they did it? I mean, that was a short step away from...

Justin glared at me. I could tell he was getting upset. Quickly, I motioned for him to remove the bra.

"Slowly," I said, "Let me get it just right."

I zoomed in so it was just pink male fingers and feminine, fire-red bra strap. Then I slowly pulled back so I could see the very tops of Lara's breasts. The reality of the moment took hold. Lara's breasts! Oh God, please don't let me cum in my pants right in front of my friends.

Justin pulled the first cup away, revealing Lara's left tit. Then he slid the strap off the right side. And finally Lara's boobs came free. They were better than I'd imagined. Full, clearly perky, with dark pink nipples. Like Lara, herself, her breasts were practically perfect. Beautiful in all the right ways.

"Wow," I said. I couldn't help myself. Lara giggled a little, but she didn't stop.

"Not too small?" she asked, "Justin says they're too small."

"Amazing," I told her. If any of this upset her boyfriend, he didn't say. After all, Justin had the perfect response to this. He simply bent down and took Lara's swollen nipple into his mouth. As if saying, 'talk all you want cause I can do this and you can't.'

Lara moaned appreciatively while Justin suckled at her mounds. I tried to focus on Lara's face as often as I could. The way it scrunched up in pleasure. The expressions that came with her little groans. Her gasps and sighs. She was angelic, even more so in her devilish pleasure, and I wanted to capture that.

Lara pushed Justin back by the shoulders, until he was on his back. "I want to suck him," she said.

"Yeah, OK," I said, "Go for it." I mean, I wanted to say no, but it's not like I had an option. Justin smirked as his girlfriend reached for his boxers and pulled them down. Lara pulled the waistband over her boyfriend's dick and it popped out. Bounced back and forth like she'd fired his catapult. Justin's penis was... OK? I mean, I don't have a lot of experience looking at dicks, but it was fine. Thin and a bit short compared to my own.

"Oooh, so big!" Lara exclaimed, and I couldn't tell if she really thought so or was just saying it. Look, I'm not going to sit here and tell you I was carrying a two-handed broadsword or anything ridiculous like that. Nor will I insult my friend by suggesting he only held a dagger.

But, still, I wasn't exactly impressed by Justin's little rapier. And suddenly I was thinking that I might actually be packing maybe a hand-and-a-half bastard sword in comparison? I played a lot of D&D in high school, by the way. In case you were wondering.

It was a confidence boost for me. That's all I'm saying. But Justin certainly didn't seem concerned about any of that. He just laid back with a big dumb grin and watched while Lara grabbed his cock and started to slowly stroke it. Dragged the loose skin up, over the head and back again. Licked her lips as she did so.

I panned back and forth between the action and Lara's reaction to it. She concentrated hard as she worked his dick and that seemed so sexy to me. Like what she was doing was super serious and required all of her focus and energy.

"Suck it," I told her, the words croaked out of my mouth. Lara didn't hear my nervousness. She just got a huge dirty grin on her face and then leaned down. I'd seen plenty of blowjobs and most of the time they seemed perfunctory. 'I'm doing this because I have to,' the girls seemed to say.

Not Lara. Lara looked eager, excited. Like she was about to do the bestest thing in the whole wide world. She slurped up and down Justin's dick with abandon. Twisted and pulled at the loose skin in time with her mouth. Cupped his balls with her free hand.

And I was torn, torn, torn, torn apart by it.

I was wearing pants, of course, but I'm sure the couple could see my hardon, obviously poking at the front of my jeans. This was hot. Lara had an incredible body, better than I'd ever imagined. And she was sexier than my wildest fantasies ever could have constructed. Lara was a fucking fuck goddess and all I could do was ache at how badly I wanted to worship.

The same thing that had me hard as a rock, though, was cracking my heart like glass. I didn't want to see the love of my life suck some other guy's dick. I didn't want to find out that my Lara was more incredible than anything I'd ever imagined, only to know even more certainly I'd never have her. To see it spent on some other guy.

All that push and pull had me stretched out thin. And finally, I broke. I just couldn't take any more and I said, "Stop." I might have even shouted it, I don't know.

Lara and Justin both froze in place. Lara slowly pulled her mouth back off her boyfriend's dick, leaving a thin trail of drool connecting her mouth to his member.

"What?" Justin asked, clearly a little annoyed.

"I just think that's enough," I said.

Lara thought about it for a moment. "I don't want you to blow too soon," she said.

"I'm not going to... You know," Justin said, "That's not going to happen."

"Sure, babe," Lara said, "But I still think we should trust Alex's instincts about what looks good."

"Yeah," Justin said, still clearly in blowjobland, "Yeah OK." He sat up. Lara leaned in and started kissing him. But I noticed Justin wasn't letting her lips touch his. The couple both seemed sort of stiff now, actually, and I was starting to regret interfering. At the moment, I was proud of myself for my solution but now? I mean I also wasn't ready for all of it to end. At least not without getting to see Lara's little pussy.

"Take her panties off," I said. Justin smiled and I could see that was all he needed to hear to get back on track. Lara looked not at all disappointed with this order, either. My dream girl's boyfriend reached down, grabbed at the sides of her red undies and worked them down her legs. Lara looked up and smiled for the camera. A nice cock-eating grin.

I moved the camera down to catch the most important shot of the day. I'd seen plenty of porn where the camera got too close, where it looked almost biological. So I did my best to keep my distance, but give the viewer a full view of Lara's snatch.

In some ways, I'd waited my whole life for this moment. It didn't disappoint. Lara had a little bit of dark hair between her legs, just enough to clearly be an adult woman. Her nether lips were pink and puffy. Her little clitty stood out from its hood, proudly. I saw a bit of dew slip out of her vagina and roll down her thigh.

Wow. I think I was able not to say it out loud this time.

Lara leaned back against the pillow. Then Justin reached down and started to steer his dick toward her opening. And that gave me an idea.

"Wait," I said, "Shouldn't he, like, return the favor?"

"What?" Justin asked, intentionally playing up his confusion.

"Oh, that's a great idea," Lara said. She spread her legs a little wider, her opening exposed all the more.

"In the videos they don't, ummm," Justin struggled for words, "I mean usually it doesn't happen that way."

"I know," I said, "It just seems fair. I bet it'll be super hot."

"Oh, me too," Lara said. If the couple hadn't been so engrossed with each other, they'd have been able to see me smirking. Hell, there were satellites orbiting Neptune that could see my grin.

"Just a few licks," Lara said, and I could hear the hope in her voice. Look, I don't know what I was really doing. In that moment I couldn't help myself. I'd been granted this power -- momentary, fleeting -- and I couldn't not keep using it. I knew it would lead to unhappiness in the end. Justin was still going to fuck Lara while I watched. And he was going to do it the rest of their lives without me even there to see. So what did it matter if I cock-blocked him a little in the moment? That still made the score Alex: 1, Justin: Infinity.

Justin sighed and then lowered his head between Lara's legs. I zoomed in as his tongue tentatively tasted at her clit.

"That's it," Lara said and sighed. Lara hadn't been vocal to this point. Mostly she just breathed heavy and made the occasional sexy little noises. But now it seemed she was the director of the show.

"Lower," Lara said, directing him to her dripping snatch. I did my best to capture every movement. Her hands on Justin's head. The way Lara's legs twitched with every lick. Her face -- mouth curled up, eyes squeezed shut, caught between building pleasure and growing frustration.

Then, just as it seemed like he was about to get her going, Justin moved away. "Let's move on," he said. He looked right to camera, like he was challenging me. I nodded. I mean, whatever, man.

Lara looked a little sad, but she dutifully moved as her boyfriend steered her for the first of the prescribed three positions.

To this point I'd been shooting from the side, but now I moved over to the foot of the bed -- thus achieving my goal of outdoing a steady cam -- so I could capture the action. Justin lay back on the bed, his penis pointed upward.