My Friend. His Girlfriend. A Video.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara crawled over and gave Justin's dick a few sucks. Took his balls into her mouth. Then she reached back to their nightstand and pulled out a little foil packet.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Justin asked. Lara looked back at her boyfriend in surprise. She waved the condom at him as if it was self-evident.

"They don't... I mean, you never see condoms in these things," Justin said. Lara looked over at me and rolled her eyes, a little private moment between the two of us. Then she turned back to Justin.

"The camera adds five pounds," Lara said, repeating the old truism, "It doesn't act as an effective form of birth control. Besides, I think it'll help you, you know, last. Like, longer. You know?"

"What's the big deal?" Justin asked, "I'm going to pull out anyway. That's like, the most important part of the whole thing."

They both looked over to me. "What?" I asked, legitimately confused.

"You're the director," Lara said.

"Yeah," Justin said, "It's your call. Whatever you think will look the best."

"Guys, I appreciate the thought and I'm happy to help out here, but this is your video. Besides, you can't ask me to make those kinds of decisions for you. That's nuts."

"You watched the movies," Justin said, "I want to know what you think."

"I mean, of course it's hotter without the condom," I said, "But, I mean..."

"See," Justin said, "There you go."


Lara seemed at a loss for words. Maybe she just assumed I was going to take her side? I wasn't taking anyone's side -- this had graduated from kind of weird to full-on wacky.

"We've done it bareback before," Justin said.

"Once. When I was on the pill," Lara said, "And we were really drunk."

"I think we're both pretty drunk now," Justin said, "And why aren't you on the pill?"

"Because the fucking pharmacy fucked up my... Fine. Whatever. This is killing the mood worse than the stupid condom in the first place."

"You're right," Justin said, "I'm sorry. Let's start again." He didn't even wait for my signal, just leaned in and kissed his girlfriend. They really did almost start from the beginning. Just with light kissing. Touching shoulders. Hips.

I was still at the foot of the bed, so it gave me a really great shot of Lara's face as she slowly settled back into the mood. Justin began circling his fingers on her chest, moving closer to Lara's breasts. She sighed as he made contact. Justin trailed kisses down Lara's neck, then started planting his lips on her nipples. He slid his hands down to her sex and slowly rubbed there.

Lara's face flushed and she moaned.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," Lara said. She reached down and grabbed his cock. They began stroking each other off and I started to wonder if maybe things might end right here. Lara was pulling Justin's pud so urgently. He moved his thumb up to her clit. Moving faster.

Lara's body began to buck. Her breath raced. Tits trembled. She was on the edge. Justin was too, I could tell. He pulled back. Lara groaned in frustration, but she didn't complain. Justin gently took her hands off his dick. He steered her back till she was lying down on the bed.

Justin rolled over and Lara climbed on top of him. Then she slowly inched forward till his cock was right under her pussy. Reverse cowgirl. She smiled to the camera, to me. Then the beautiful brunette grabbed Justin's dick and aimed it right at her opening. She didn't even look back at the half-open condom wrapper.

Inch by inch, Lara lowered herself onto Justin's dick. To me, this was one of the sexiest things you could see -- watching a woman stuff a dick inside her, the look on her face as it filled her -- but the porn I saw always seemed to skip it. I focused closely on Lara's reaction to getting fucked for the first time that day. The way her mouth hung open, eyes wide with the penetration. The mix of pleasure and pain on her face -- desire -- as her hole got stuffed full.

The couple groaned simultaneously as Justin bottomed out in Lara's cunt. She giggled and I could tell that Lara was using her pussy muscles to squeeze the dick inside of her.

I'd seen some incredible things that evening, but this view blew them all away. My dream girl was sitting in front of me now, completely naked. Her amazing pussy spread open and dripping. The smile on her face. The way she knitted her eyebrows as she worked up and down. The only problem of course, being that she was sitting on another man's cock. But still, this was incredible. More than I'd ever imagined I'd get to experience of my lovely Lara.

She pistoned on her boyfriend's cock, slowly at first but then speeding up. Popping up and back on her muscular thighs. Working the dick inside of her. Full breasts bouncing in time with each movement. I was seeing my Lara in such a way that, had she realized it, she'd never have agreed. Every bit of her body as she worked towards her pleasure.

I loved the way her mouth would quirk each time she lowered herself onto that dick. How her breath seemed to catch in her throat with every thrust. Her green eyes almost glowed, they were so bright.

Lara reached down and found her clit with her spare hand. She caressed it lightly and then began to rub. At first, I could tell Lara had been playing to the camera. Reveling in the power of her femininity to arouse. Control. Now, though, she was lost in her own world. An animal driven by desire. Furiously rubbing her clitoris. Humping up and down.

Lara's chest went red she stiffened. I could see her orgasm was close. She was gasping now. Each breath a strained whimper of pleasure. "Oh... Oh f..."

"Oh shit!" Justin cried out. His hands shot out under Lara's thighs and practically tossed her off his cock. Lara landed back on the bed, body splayed. Justin spun around, just in time for me to see his penis erupt all over his hand and hairy legs.

"Holy... Fucking hell that was fucking good," he said. Shaking as his orgasm overtook him. He tried to move over to Lara, to at least get some of his explosion onto her. But by then it was just dribbles.

"Justin..." Lara said, "Really? Again?" She kept crossing and uncrossing her legs. Her face was almost beet red and it looked like she was having a tug of war with her hand to keep it out of her pussy.

"You don't need to tell me," Justin said, "I know. I blew the money shot. Fuck."

"I was... I was really close," Lara said. "It was going to be a big one, too. Like... a monster cum, I could just feel it."

"That was so fucking hot," Justin said, "It's not my fault it felt so good."

Justin stood up and started to walk towards me and the camera.

"Um, babe?" Lara said. Holy fuck she was practically shaking there on the bed, she needed it so bad. "You think maybe you could..."

"Come on," Justin said, "You know I'm no good after that."

Lara groaned and stretched, but she didn't go anywhere. "Seriously?" she asked, "You couldn't just..."

"You know I'm no good after that. What do you want me to do?" Justin asked, he seemed to be getting angry. He gestured down at his dick -- it really had shrunk down to almost nothing. "It's bad enough you're embarrassing me in front of Alex. Your fucking pussy is just too goddammed... You know. I mean, fuck, I pulled out! Do you know how hard it was in that moment not to just, like, go?"

"I know, babe," Lara said, getting defensive, "I really appreciate it. I know. But can't you..." She couldn't say it. Couldn't even ask. The look on Justin's face had already given her an answer.

"Fine," Justin said, "Whatever. Do what you got to do. I'll be outside." He was clearly upset about everything, though I couldn't imagine why. He marched out of the room, letting the door slam behind him.

I put the video camera on the dresser behind me carefully.

"I'm going for a walk," I heard Justin call from outside the door. Then another slam as he left the apartment entirely. Wow, he was seriously worked up.

I stood up slowly and started to walk towards the door.

"Alex?"

Speaking of worked up. I looked back at Lara, expected to see... I don't know. That she was angry? Embarassed? Instead though, she just looked dazed. Driven. Her legs were open. My beautiful Lara just lay there with this look on her face that I couldn't describe.

I turned back. The world went slow. There she was. My Lara. Just waiting and wanting and... Fuck. I don't know what I was thinking. It's not like I made a plan or even a choice. I just went.

Like a hungry man reaching for my first meal in months, I dove forward and buried my head between lovely Lara's legs. Jammed my tongue into her sex. Oh God she tasted so good. So sweet and strong and oh so feminine.

Lara gasped but she didn't say anything. I felt her body close around me. I wish I could describe what it felt like -- the taste, the smell -- hearing the girl of my dreams groan and whimper because of my mouth. My tongue.

But I was too caught up in what was happening. Pressed against the woman I loved but knew I could never have. Her arms around my shoulder, legs wrapped around my back. Her scent in my nose, her cries in my ears.

I felt Lara shudder and I knew she was cumming. A burst of her juice spattered in my mouth. Hot. I'd made her cum. My Lara.

"Alex," Lara said. It was a whisper a gasp. I looked up, my face sticky with her essence. "Stop. Please stop."

Fuck. I'd gone too far. I started to pull back, like stepping away from the scene of the crime. Then Lara gripped my shoulders. Held me in place.

Lara looked pointedly down at my dick, pointing outwards. Oh God. I'd been so engrossed in the moment, I hadn't even noticed. I wasn't just hard I was hurting. I didn't stop. Didn't think. Just slid my shorts and boxers right off. My cock popped out. I saw Lara's eyes widen. Without even blinking she reached out and grabbed my shaft. I swear as her fingers made contact, her body contracted in a little cum.

"Holy FUCK," she said. She squeezed me and then looked up at my eyes. "I'm sorry Alex, I just. I'm really close and I need it so bad. You can... I mean. Just pull out. Promise."

"Are you sure?" I asked, instinctively looking toward the door like Lara's boyfriend might walk back in.

"Your tongue is so good, but it's not enough," Lara said, "I need it in me. Please."

She gripped me hard and ripped me forward. Before I could think I was buried to the hilt inside the woman I'd lusted after for so long. Lara looked amazing, but her pussy was beyond belief. So tight. So wet. I'd never felt anything like it and then she SQUEEZED down with her snatch and I swear I saw stars.

"Oh FUCK," she said, "I feel so full!"

I looked down at Lara. She smiled at me, wickedly. I couldn't help myself, I leaned down and kissed her. Poured everything I felt into that moment.

"God," Lara gasped, "Come on. Pump me."

I slid back and then rammed forward. My cock was in heaven and my heart was in some place even better. Again and again, I drove into my Lara. She started panting. Each thrust a gasp and a scream. I felt her whole body shake beneath me.

"oh. OH GOD," she said, "I'm almost there!"

I reached up and squeezed Lara's perfect breasts. Bit at her shoulder blades. Faster. Oh my god I was delirious with it. I could feel her body build beneath me. Then suddenly she froze. Look me directly in the eye. I felt her pussy tighten. Her legs held me in place. I knew I was in trouble.

"Lara, I'm really close."

Lara squeezed my arms and smiled, "Let's... let's not do the money shot, OK?"

I raised my eyebrow, dubious.

"A creampie," Lara said, "Let's do that."

"Seriously?" I asked, "But what about..."

"Oh FUCK! I'm really close. There's a big one coming and I can't... I need to feel it. All of it. Fill me up, I need it so bad. Cum. CUM! Cum in MEEEE!!" Lara started bucking her hips back and forth. Not even waiting for my answer It was too much. Too late.

"Oh LARA!!!!" I screamed. My whole body cinched, my cock exploded. I poured out my pleasure, my love. Right into my Lara's unprotected pussy.

"Yes. Yes!" Lara gasped. Suddenly her eyes widened. Her head rolled back. Mouth dropped open. "Oh. OH. OHHHHHHHH ffffffFFFFFFFFFUCK!"

I buried my head down between her titties. Tears leaked out of my eyes. I erupted in every way possible. It felt like my very soul was seeping out. And under me Lara, my lover. Howling. Her back arched. Her body crested.

We slowly drifted back to earth. I didn't want to let go, but Lara slowly shifted. We were both soaked in sweat. I pulled out of her and looked down. Sure enough, a glob of white liquid leaked out of Lara's pussy. Just like in the movies they liked to watch. I stared at it, entranced, as my fertile seed dripped down her legs and onto the bed. The one she shared with her boyfriend. My best friend.

I stood on shaky legs. Rested my hand on the nightstand to keep my balance. The unused condom wrapper tickled at my palm. Fuck. I looked down at Lara, so beautiful. Her honey brown hair splayed out. Her face still red from the exertion of it all. Eyes almost dull. She just lay there till she saw me staring at her.

Lara gradually stood up. We didn't say anything. Lara just slowly limped past me. She didn't even bother to pick up her clothes.

"Going to..." she started but she never finished her sentence. Just left the room in silence.

I stood by the bed, still trying to catch my breath. Slow my racing heart. I noticed something flashing over in the corner. On Lara's dresser. The camera! In all the excitement, I'd never turned the thing off. Just left it there to watch as I joined with the love of my life. I pushed the review button and there it was.

From wondrous beginning to glorious finish -- I'd captured the whole thing.

*

I often wonder what would have happened if I'd done the smart thing, the good friend thing, and just said no to making that movie. It was stupid, really. Selfish. I captured a moment in time that I never should have seen. Let alone been a part of.

That night I lost my roommates, my friends. Everything. It wasn't a gradual thing, either. Justin and Lara split that night. He threw me out of the apartment the next day. I tried to contact Lara after, but she never answered her phone. She wasn't pregnant, thank God, but that was pretty much the only consequence we avoided. Within a month I was in my own apartment. Living with some guy who was really into Deep Space Nine. He was a good dude, actually.

My life moved on. I can't say that I forgot about Lara. But absence made the heart grow colder and eventually I was able to focus on other females. I got a job in the city. Dated around some. Started to approach something that looked a lot like happiness.

Then, one night, I was out at a bar for some work thing and I caught a familiar face in the corner of the room. Sure enough, it was her. Lara. Brown hair now all the way down to the middle of her back. Green eyes as bright and beautiful as I remembered them.

She was there for a work thing, herself. She'd gotten a little thinner, but it hadn't hurt her body any. She looked good and I told her so. She laughed, warmly. We grabbed a table and caught up on old times. She was living alone in Brooklyn. Working at the ground level for some law firm. I told her about my job. My life.

It was nice. It wasn't like two years before -- the comfort level wasn't there. But it was still friendly, and I found myself missing it. I wondered if she would be willing to meet up again sometime. I was too afraid to ask.

Lara looked down at the table, like she couldn't meet my eyes. "There's something. I'm afraid to ask, but I have to. The video. You know? The one we made. Do you still have it?"

Oh God. Did I still have the video? Of course I did. Those first few months I watched it every moment I could. Even now, two years later, I still broke it out if I was having a tough night. I mean, it was kind of amazing. Being honest.

And I could tell, suddenly, that keeping it all this time -- watching again and again -- had been this huge invasion of privacy. I mean, clearly. I felt upset with myself, just like I had the night it happened. I didn't know how to answer. If I said 'no' I was lying and she'd figure it out. If I said 'yes,' well, that was even worse.

"I do," I said, "I have it. I'm sorry. I haven't shown it to anyone or... You know. It's safe on my hard drive." Lara looked at me with her deep green eyes. I could tell she was about to ask me to destroy the thing. And I knew, no matter how badly it hurt me, that I'd do it. For her. For what little remained of our friendship. My love.

"Actually," Lara said, "I was hoping we could go back to your place and watch it. Together."

And then, I swear, she smiled and squeezed my hands. And I knew in that moment that I was never letting go.