My Friend Jennie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers

It became a game with me ordering her to stop; when she did, she was looking up to me and waiting for my next command. With her long fingers holding me wide open, her tongue seemed to disappear into me forever. It felt exquisite, to nice to waste an orgasm on as being at that point and for the first time in my life being able to control someone in that situation. With my head hurting from almost exploding, my mouth bone dry I waited seconds before pulling her back into me. She was playing the game also now as her tongue was no longer trying to excite but simply lapping at me and touching places inside me she knew had me almost pulling her from me once more.

Although being selfish I wasn't to realise it at the time, the muscles in my thighs were already tightening, as repeatedly I was to keep her at that point where I needed to breathe. Still that grin on her face never seemed to subside, as mine must have been one of complete satisfaction. Suggesting we turn over her hands gripped tightly at my bum and I went with her as she manoeuvred me above her. Sitting on her practically, she had that beaming smile on her face as I lowered my body so as I was able to freely kiss her once more. We touched lips together, no longer in a frenzy I quickly realised she had taken me to heaven however I was back down to earth now as the kisses between us were more of a loving nature than sexual.

My body ached as I wearily lifted myself off her body. Cuddling up I had an arm and a knee entrapping her as I lay on her completely relaxed and at peace with the world. Again, my selfishness coming out, I could easily have fallen asleep in her embrace when I moved and felt my open and excited pussy slide along her leg. I must have let out a satisfied murmur while cupping her small breasts in my hand as I shivered as though someone had walked over my grave.

I was completely aware of the situation now, firmly down on the ground, however I felt so comfortable with her as she lay there in complete silence next to me. I knew I could have stopped it there; I was aching, tired and fully satisfied when my feelings started to edge towards Gloria. Quiet as though she was ready to go to sleep I reached over her, with my hand still cupping one of her breasts I took the nipple into my mouth. An exciting step forward for me yet when she moved a hand to lightly grip hold of my head I at least I felt I was doing something right.

I have had my breasts sucked numerous times and so I knew exactly how Gloria would react to it, she did also and so I adventured further. Still sucking gently on her now hard, aroused nipples I caressed down her body and felt her muscles in her stomach contract as my hands gently passed over her. Her parted legs, mass of black pubic hairs as well were a mountain for me to climb. Feeling around her I stopped kissing her boobs, instead after a light kiss on her nape I searched for her mouth, her eyes were closed tightly as her lips puckered as I kissed her. At the same time, my finger was inches from the wetness of her open pussy. Kissing her deeply this time I slid the one finger between her open inviting lips, she stopped kissing me momentarily but looked up to me. Felt good, in control, as I guided a finger deeply into her. Unlike me I could feel friction inside her and realised she was completely dry to my touch. I had an abundance spare if she needed it, not needing it though, holding my hand she pulled my finger from me and stopping our kiss she gentle put my finger deeply into her mouth. Knowing she was lubricating it for me, without touching any of her body I once again slid the now dampened finger back into her. I could feel her muscles inside her vagina catch hold of my finger, although her legs were parted her insides seemed to be delicate as I feared I would damage her if I were to continue.

Pulling my finger from me once more this time she guided it towards my mouth this time. I could sense her eyes staring at me as I looked at her finger; it was glistening with her moisture under the flames of the fire as almost reluctantly I opened my mouth around it. Tasting sweet and pure compared to myself she simply whispered to me that I wasn't to use my fingers.

I felt so adventurous anyway and thought my fingers were just a prelude to things to come. I kissed her once more and as if she were telling me something, I felt her delicate tongue snake around the insides of my mouth. Taking a deep breath, I was suddenly kissing her dark soft body while my knees were taking me downwards towards that prickly bush of pubic hairs. I couldn't help but to take in the sweetened aroma of her body and realising not everyone is made the same was suddenly kissing gently at her inner thighs as her gleaming pink insides looked so inviting for me. A mass of pink I licked up and down her immaculately made slit. Her clitoris sitting proud and erect and with Gloria tasting so invitingly pleasant I was more than relieved when my tongue coming into contact with her pink inner folds sent an uncontrollable vibration through her body. Making me want to do it repeatedly, I soon had her nails digging into my scalp.

Feeling in charge now, one by one I removed her hands from my hair and holding them aloft I was getting satisfaction as my tongue, inside her body was making her hips now try to repel me. Her breathing alone was telling me that I was doing well as her hands tried to pull me from her. Holding them tightly away from her then only her hips could stop me now. They tried also as she thrashed them around only to relax them for me to continue. At last I could taste her giving me her sweet juice as a surge forward had her violently trying to free her hands as at last she relaxed and enjoyed her orgasm. At last, I was able to taste her and had me wondering why she wanted me as I was dribbling my pungent juices over her minutes earlier.

She had climaxed I had done well in myself, although getting her to climax had excited me equally while I laid thoughtful and silent between her dark and comforting legs. We were both breathless as my fingers toyed with her open, pink inners; I was able to smell her sweet aroma now that we had calmed down. Like a new toy, I could hear quiet moans and sighs as she held on to my face. Stretching my neck every now and again, my fingers needed to part the dark skin to reveal the glistening pink of her body. Relaxed and slowly now, I could feel her body twitch as I ran my tongue up the length of her pussy. Waiting for me at the top was an extremely hard clitoris, touching it with my tongue brought an instant reaction from her as she bucked her body away from me. Trying harder only had Gloria moving away more as smiling I looked up at her as if to ask whether I had hit a soft spot.

She laughed also and holding my face with both my hands gestured to me as if I was to stop and come up to her level. I did and we kissed, gently and lovingly at first yet my temperature again quickly raced to boiling point as once more her fingers started to explore my body. Once more laying me flat on my back I shook in anticipation feeling her firstly cup one of my nipples with her lips while at the same time I felt a finger slide effortlessly inside me. Her finger was exciting me more than anything, stopping, releasing so she could continue to kiss my body. Holding her head with both my hands once more the muscles in my stomach were quivering with excitement as her tongue searched for and licked around my belly button. Letting out an uncontrollable sigh it was my turn to try to pull her body around to me.

Realising what I was trying to do, with her lips and tongue not leaving me she was able to manoeuvre her body above mine. As she opened her legs above me I was once more able to see the pinkness shine out under the now warm flames of the fire. While I looked on, I could feel Gloria's hands stretching open my thighs, helping her I knew I was fully open as I rested both my hands on her firm bum cheeks. It was my turn to squirm away as I felt her tongue lick into me. Almost unexpected however when doing it once more I felt so lovely as I gripped hold of her bum and pulled her to me so as to pay her the same compliment.

This time it felt so much more relaxing, Gloria was exciting me yet stopping as she felt me start to get close to another orgasm. I was able to repeat it with her and as soon as I felt her body tense up then I stopped also. I was hurting with pleasure, tasting her sweetness on my tongue as I sneaked a hand down to cup her head. Begging her now, I so wanted to climax and heard myself tell her that I so desperately needed to orgasm. She replied with a long sigh while at the same time her hips seemed to open wider giving me greater access to her open pussy. At the same time one of her hands slid between her body and my face. Watching on, while her dark fingers spread open the tight lips of her pussy. Her index finger massaged her tiny clitoris and as if by telepathy, my lips went to it and suckled it into my mouth.

She screamed so loud each time my lips drew her clitoris into my mouth, in the mean time I wasn't any quieter realising her fingers had opened me sufficiently to be able to repeat the pleasure to me that I was giving her. With my head overheating, my body shaking in delight, I was happy to feel Gloria suddenly start to twist her body back and forth and scream so loud that it seemed to echo through the house.

Those feelings she was giving me were so intense and turned to pain as I started to pull my body away from her. Gloria's climax seemed to go on forever, I was unable to relax myself while she screamed and gyrated her hips above me. Suddenly a final scream and her body was ripped from my hands, laying in silence all that could be heard were the exaggerated breathless gulps for some much needed air.

Suddenly a scream that drowned out the passion Gloria and I had just shared as Jennie was standing above us. Her clothes a mess, eyes badly reddened, speechless looking down at the two of us in such a compromising position.

Sent 2 peter

Ruining the most erotic few hours I had ever experienced, I had to ignore Gloria to try to explain my situation. Of course I couldn't, naked, sore and aching, trying to comfort her was futile. Gloria came in, dressed and as if ready to leave tried to explain to Jennie that it was all her fault. I thought it best to stay silent as I knew how Jennie felt about me and seeing me as she did, well; how could I ever explain that away.

It was gone four in the morning, I could sense that Gloria wanted me alone for a minute but with Jennie the way she was I could only tell Gloria my thoughts with my eyes. Cuddling up to Jennie I thought asking Gloria to go and sleep down on the couch was a sensible thought, however Jennie screamed abuses at her and told her in no uncertain terms to leave. Blowing me a kiss behind Jennie's back I shrugged my shoulders as Gloria left me and what turned out to be, left me for good that night.

Jennie's night had gone bad for her, her bedroom was cold where mine was warm and with the electric blanket having been on for a few hours I reluctantly asked whether she wanted to share my bed. She did of course and so while I took a quick shower Jennie was nicely snuggled up in my bed when I arrived back.

I always sleep naked alone, have a few nightdresses for when company is around. With Jennie though, knowing she was naked I stayed that way also. Being back on the drugs she was in a bad way, feeling sorry for her I tried my best to comfort her that night but each time I got close to her then I could feel the coldness between us and so hoping tomorrow would be better I gave up on her for the rest of that night. Feeling tired; contented in myself, a big yawn was all I could remember of that time in bed with her.

Not sure when we woke up, memories of Gloria were there as I could feel the aches inside me that told me she had not been a dream.

"How could you," woke me up and back to reality, well how could I have been so easily led with Gloria. How could I ever explain it to Jennie, keeping my eyes shut tight I really had no answer for her, so defending myself, I stayed asleep. Shaking my body however and pulling the warm duvet from me really did bring me back to reality as speechless for once I really don't know how it happened. Telling her so only made matters worst for us as I laid there, my body aching from head to toe not really wanting her around me at that time. If I had a good answer for her then maybe I could have stuck up for myself, I didn't have an answer for her though.

Knowing I was annoying her I really wanted to turn over and go back to sleep, that was the worse move I could have made though, ignoring her temper I simply reached for the top of the duvet cover and pulled it back over my body. At that time, I was selfishly relieved when a frustrated slap hit my body, protected by the cover the last I heard from her was a muted scream hearing the bedroom door slam shut. Selfishly I gathered a handful of duvet; pushing it into my parted legs, I squeezed them together. In a state of a restless dream Jennie quickly left my thoughts, sighing with satisfaction the last noise I was to hear was the loud slam of the front door as Jennie was telling me that she was going out.

As though my whole life had changed overnight my thoughts were with Gloria for the rest of the day while in a daze almost I tried hard to get her from my mind while trying to make the day as normal as possible.

That evening was a very quiet affair for me, no phone calls and staying warm by the fire, it was soon apparent that Jennie wasn't coming home. Two nights passed before I realised I had really damaged my trust with her, her clothes were spread around her bedroom and she left wearing only what she had on that morning, together with no money and even her handbag was left behind, then she really was vulnerable out there this time.

Deciding to go and look for her, I visited all the places she might have frequented, no sign though as fearing the worse I arrived home in the early hours only to see her squatting and crying on my doorstep. With her teeth chattering together, I was glad the central heating had remained on as her clothes and body smelt and with the fire glowing, I was glad to be able to help her off with them. Her body looked pitiful, bitten around the neck and one of her nipple rings had torn causing it to scab and infect her there.

Taking her by the hand, we went to the bathroom where I run her a warm scented bath. While it was filling, I was worried about her nipple and going to the refrigerator, I brought up a tray of ice cubes. Although it hurt her, I was relieved when I was finally ably to take the ring from her and bathe the nipple in some antiseptic.

I had only ever seen a close up of Gloria's tightly knitted pussy however, I was shocked when washing Jennie, hers looked as though they had been through a mill and back. Gapingly open and red roar as I had to ask her what she had been up to. I was shivering as she told me what she needed to do to earn some money as I promised her that she would never need to do that again.

Scrubbed, clean and more antiseptic applied to her nipple; we sat down by the warm fire and talked the rest of the night away. Assuring her Gloria was just something that shouldn't have happened I agreed that if ever I felt that way again then I had to give her a call.

It was morning when we finally went to bed; I was tired, a little too much brandy and in need of a shower myself. Jennie seemed relaxed though so blackening the curtains out we were able to relax and sleep most of the day away. Spending the evening together, I got her back into some sort of normality as we sat and eat a dinner around the dinning table together.

With her back to her old self though, the evening quickly turned into something unplanned. I was happy thinking we were staying home and had showered myself leaving my hair in a towel to dry off naturally. Jennie was back to her old self, naked in front of the fire and cuddling up to my legs, as she lay sprawled out on the carpet. Sipping our wine, she was extremely sensual towards me, many a time I needed to place my hand over hers as her fingers edged towards my ever increasingly curious libido. Letting her pull my legs apart, she planted a tingling kiss on my inner thigh and without looking at me asked whether I fancied a hunky man.

Not daring to answer her in case I said the wrong thing, I did however rack my fingers through her hair, which should have answered the question for her. It was gone one in the morning, we had shared two bottles of wine when Jennie reached over to my phone and started to dial a number. Standing up, laughing at me she left the room as my ears strained to hear her whispering down the phone. Coming back in, her face telling me something was about to happen, she went on to tell me to get ready as we were off to meet the man of my dreams.

Feeling very wary, I slowed her down and asked her for an explanation. I didn't get one, only that a car would be here to pick us up in half an hour and that she needed a shower. With a wry smile, as she left the living room she purposely looked me up and down and then told me that all the men were in their thirties, so go get dressed accordingly.

I was made up, but deliberately still undressed when Jennie came into my bedroom sometime later. She looked gorgeous and made my wardrobe look antiquated as she searched for something to put on me. With the doorbell telling us the car had arrived the three or four outfits were quickly whittled down to one, I didn't really care though as she ran down to answer he door. I almost followed Jennie down the stairs, picking what she had wanted and hurriedly slipping it on. She was in the car with the door open waiting for me I clambered into the back with her, just about comfortable when the car sped away down the dark quiet street. It was a cold night and lack of a bra I could sense my nipples showing me up as Jennie was hugging me in an exaggerated manner. I could sense tension in her body as nervously I felt her lips touch my neck. When a hand clasped underneath my hair and around my throat I didn't know what to expect next. Seeing the driver's eyes in the mirror also had me hoping that she wasn't going to put him off his driving. Feeling her other hand rest on my tightly crossed legs I was relieved to hear her ask in a whisper what it was I wanted that night.

Any answer I gave would have disappointed her so trying to look bewildered for her I shrugged my shoulders while asking her also in a whisper what she meant.

As I spoke, I noticed the car slow down, hearing the indicator ticking I became aware we had arrived at a brightly lit nightclub. So unable to answer me our driver butted in to tell us we had arrived and was under orders to wait outside to take us home if need be. He kindly helped us out of the low seats of the car and arm in arm we walked unchallenged through the main entrance to the main dance floor.

My first impressions were that it was empty, the vast dance floor deserted and just one or two couples sitting or standing by the bar. Walking straight across the dance floor we arrived at the bar where asking what we wanted a charming barman poured us our drinks. Surprised with no mention of a bill or anything Jennie finally took her arm from mine as I turned around to survey the place she had brought me too.

Pleasantly surprised also, I quickly saw two perfectly normal couples take to the dance floor; all were beautifully dressed as the piped slow band music played out a lovely waltz for them to dance together. Thinking she had made a mistake bringing me here on this night I felt even better when a lovely suited guy came politely over to me and asked me whether I would like to dance. I didn't know why he picked me over Jennie; I wasn't going to argue though as I mistakenly gave her a cocky glance as he led me out on to the dance floor.

patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers