My Friend Jennie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers

Putting my arms around his neck, he snuggled in very tightly to me. With his hands seemingly resting harmlessly on the cheeks of my rear, I felt his hot breath on my neck. Another light peck as Jennie had done earlier in the car he too whispered to me. With a little more pressure on my bum cheeks, I was pulled in closer to him as he commented on how much he fancied me. He was a lovely looking person and I of course was complimented by him, yet I had come with Jennie and didn't want to leave her alone this time.

Feeling good in myself though, squeezing my arms tightly around his neck, I didn't answer him. His hands became just that little firmer holding onto me closely now as he pulled my body into his just that little bit more. With my face in a position to go nowhere he pulled his face from my neck and suddenly I felt lovely as our lips met. As we kissed, I could feel his hands clenching at my rear now and with my groin close to his I became well aware of his hardening cock.

The music stopped very suddenly as our lips were stuck to each others, lingering in that position and with the temperature in my head rising I breathlessly pulled my lips from his. With the grip on me subsiding, he gave me one more kiss, breathless also, he worded to me that he wanted me. Not answering, I thanked him for the dance and holding him by the arm he escorted me back to the waiting Jennie.

Alone with her I let out an exaggerated sigh of pleasure while at the same time took an almighty gulp of my drink. Looking at me firmly in the eyes, she asked whether I wanted him. Another deep breath answered her question as the next music began to flood the hall. Leaving me alone, I watched as she walked over to my man, I hadn't realised before but he was with a partner. I would have loved to hear what she was saying to them and when I saw her hold his partners hand then I started to panic. With no one on the dance floor Jennie took her out into the middle of the floor. I watched open mouthed, I could guarantee everyone else did also as they practically undressed each other out there.

I felt embarrassed, knowing all eyes were on her as she came back over to me. Her top was off her shoulders, her small boobs showing yet without a care in the world, she dressed herself before finally arriving back. Breathless also, she also took a gulp of her drink while telling me that we had hit the jackpot that night. For once I didn't mind, looking over towards him we were equally happy when they waved us over to their table. I sat opposite John, as Jennie seemed infatuated with his wife Sue. While John and I tried to have a conversation together, all we could hear were the two of them planning out our night.

For fear of my neighbours, I was glad to hear they had a large house together with two large double bedrooms to which I could hear Jennie's excitement boiling over at the thought of it all. Deciding to leave then Jennie and Sue took our chauffeured car while John, with his arms cuddling up close to me led me around the back of the building to where they had parked there car. The red sky was telling me that the dawn was breaking while my body shivered at the coolness of the morning as he helped me into his large expensive car.

Leaving me for a few moments while he walked around to his side I could feel the excitement within my body quickly rise in expectation as to what was going to follow. Not attempting to hide myself I felt his eyes slowly and pleasingly search over my body, as I stayed motionless as though I was being molested. It felt wonderful and if he had taken me there and then, then I wouldn't have complained. With his eyes staring into mine, I felt him slowly take hold of one of my wrists and pull it over the back of the seat. Then with the other, that also was pulled clear of my body. One of his hands then tenderly combed my hair from my face and then touching the skin of my neck and chest cupped my breasts on his way down to between my tightly closed legs. Needing to adjust myself I lifted my body from the chair to sit closer to the edge and was able to part my thighs a little to feel his nails scrape along the gusset of my already dampened panties. Sending a shiver throughout my body each time as I felt his fingers slide down my sensitive pussy, then my body arced in an uncontrollable way as I tried to open myself wider for him.

Feeling his hand wander down to under one of my knees, I felt him hook my leg up as I seemed to be lifted up onto the seat. I was suddenly wide open for him as my foot was jammed between his body and the seat. With one hand, he was holding my inner thigh open, while the other fiddling with my panties. Knowing I was exposed for him, I could feel his fingers searching and probing inside me wanton body. I almost asked him to fuck me there and then, however I was left silent as he put the key into the ignition and started the engine up.

We drove the short journey to his large house with me stuck in that compromising position, every time he needed to change gear then his hand would leave me and then return to excite me some more. This continued until I sensed he was concentrating more when driving into the front of their house.

I laid there contented and needed him to help me gather myself while helping me out of his car. A close cuddle was the first time I realised the size of his cock as it brushed up against my stomach. As we kissed, I was able to feel every bit of it close to me, rubbing my body close to his only had him pulling himself from me. It was cold now anyway and glad when we were able to get into the security of his house. Straightaway we looked at each other on hearing the two of them exciting each other in the living room. A light under the door gave John an excuse to open the lounge door to see the two of them completely naked on the settee. I knew exactly how his wife was feeling judging by the expression on her face as Gloria had sent me there the other week. Completely unexpected on my behalf then Jennie didn't stop herself as she lay between the wide open legs of John's wife Sue, exciting her.

Judging by the expression on his face then I had visions of sleeping alone that night, so cuddling him closely I suggested we leave those two lovebirds be. I was more than happy to give over a confident smile to them both as we left them alone and went up to the large bedroom. It had a beautiful atmosphere in there; the extra large bed dominated the whole room as I cuddled closely to him in anticipation as to what was to follow.

Our passion seemed to flow over at the same time as we crushed each other's body into a deep embrace. Heavy above me his hands were pawing at me from every direction and I was soon raising myself so that he was able to slide my dress over my head. Discarding it, his hand was soon beneath my panty line, kissing me hot and passionately now I could feel my thighs parting to accept his busy fingers. The whole situation was so intense as I was helpless trying to pull his shirt from his waistband. Knowing I was loosing he helped me undo the buttons of his shirt, I was able to unhook it from his chest though as he undid the button and zip of his trousers. Again, I was hardly able to help him as I felt his feet kicking them from him. With him rolling down my panties, he engulfed one of my proud breasts into his mouth, while sucking on my hard, excited nipple I was able to lift my feet as I felt him finally discard my panties for me.

He was between my open thighs in no time at all, my hands resting on the back of his head as he cupped both of my breasts in his hands while his kissing ventured further down my body. A tantalising kiss between my shaved pubic region and open thighs had me squirm unashamedly in delight, feeling the way I was also I guided his face to my open and excited slit. Opening myself further, I then pulled his head into me while grinding my hips up and down onto his phallic tongue. Leaving his head alone, I rested my arms flat on the bed and gently rocked my hips back and forth on his face. I so needed a man after the experience with Gloria and was able to close my eyes and feel my head spinning as he quickly brought me to an earth shattering orgasm. Trying to leave my arms flat on the bed for as long as possible, my reflexes suddenly took hold of his hair. Holding him tightly I had taken enough and pulled his head violently from my body. Still at the height of my orgasm, I gripped him tightly and with my eyes firmly closed, I let out an almighty sigh and inhaled the first breath of air since I don't know when.

His face was resting lovingly on my groin, the sweet feeling of his rough skin roughening my excited body. I needed one thing more though, as desperate as I needed what he was giving me, I pulled at his head to come up to me. We kissed for the first time in ages while I could sense him teasing me with his lovely cock, nicely erect probing around my hot and wet pussy. It must have been so open for him that I knew he was trying to tease me, in no mood though I lowered a hand down and taking his heavy cock into it, I guided him into my body.

With his elbows either side of my face we had stopped kissing as he looked down into my eyes. My saturated sex lips were caressing at the important tip of his cock, as I needed him to enter into me properly. He might have wanted to play games yet holding onto the cheeks of his muscular bum I was able to slide myself down the bed and feel his lovely cock slide effortlessly up into me. It stayed there embedded inside me as still he refused to move, it felt nice there however, so I too started to play at his little game.

Knocking the air from my lungs after a few seconds though, I was able to feel his body rising and falling above me. With each push of his hips into me, it had me giving out a muted sigh to him. He was now fucking me with some purpose and rhythm now as each time he groaned when I felt his cock deeply inside me. This was followed by my sighs that were forever increasing in volume now. With my legs tightly gripping onto his, my nails must have been embedded into his back as I felt the lovely pain of his lips sucking deeply at the nape of my neck. With my body quickly overheating, I was gripping tightly at the back of his head while feeling him frantically fucking my body now. Knowing he was ready to come I willed my body to climax with his, he was breathless, screaming aloud as our lips met in a shattering crunch.

"Oh fuck," was all he could muster together with the feeling of his cock about to explode inside me. Feeling the first jet of his warm semen inside me was enough to tip me over the edge as feverishly I searched for his lips with mine while my inners tried to milk all of his body fluids from him. We were a screaming, perspiring mess as neither of us wanted that moment to stop. Stop it had to though as he calmed down, close to my face he quietly brushed away some of my matted hair and lovingly planted a gentle kiss on my lips.

Relaxing my hold I had on him, my body hurt, fully satisfied however, as all thoughts of Gloria were now put out of my mind. Silent, alone with my thoughts I was still my own clingy self, letting my breathing return to normal but refusing to let go of the grip I had on him. I could feel his cock inside me now, no longer the hard probing phallic object it was moments earlier as it lay placid and cold at the entrance of my heated body.

Thinking we had been alone we were startled by Sue and Jennie standing over by the door and a sarcastic slow round of applause quickly dampened my heightened sexual feelings. At that moment I couldn't have given a single nice thought to either of them, John had been mine that evening, he had satisfied me completely, looking at him next to me I knew deep down that I had satisfied him also. I knew Jennie's mind, knew exactly what she wanted, I was glad when a loving hug with John told her to go and find her own bed for the night though.

I needed John that night and didn't close my eyes as I laid there lovingly protecting him as he slept. I knew the morning was going to shatter all thoughts and memories of that evening yet I still held on to it for those precious few hours.

I had a bounce in my step the following morning, Jennie had woken me up with a cup of tea yet I wasn't in any mood to talk with her. John got up and used the shower while I laid in his bed, stretching out, taking in his manly aroma's, reliving the night we had experienced together. Dressed, bathed and feeling on top of the world I made an entrance into the kitchen that had the pair of them looking at me enviously.

We had the same driver to take us home, feeling in a loving mood we cuddled closely together while my thoughts were with John still.

Staying with me over the following few nights I became aware that her feelings towards me had changed. We relaxed enough one night, opened a bottle of wine, listened to some music and perfectly relaxed Jennie suddenly started to question her sexuality. Asking me whom I would pick if John and Gloria walked through the room right then had me puzzled for an answer. We were sitting on the floor in front of the open fire alone, yet my reactions still had me looking around as I described those exquisite feeling's Gloria gave to me. I didn't stop Jennie's hands either; they opened my dressing gown and had me catching my breath while her nails glided up the insides of my thighs. Coming to rest perilously close to my excited pussy, I rested a hand over hers while telling her that the difference between Gloria and John was in that with Gloria it was instant and a beautiful feeling. Whereas with John, it wasn't over when he had finished, it might have been the end for him, however I could feel his cock inside me all night long. Although it wasn't, yet those were the feelings that prevented me from sleeping at all that night.

Convincing her that my boyfriend was better than John had her asking whether I would consider sharing him one night. I laughed, telling her he was twice her age and would never be able to please us both and was shocked when asked whether she could have him alone.

That is another story, or might be, but had better put an end to this one now!

patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers