My Friend, My Lover, My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Now that I'm home, whether well received, reciprocated, or not, determined to have sex with my sister, I was determined to confess my sexual feelings of love and devotion to Sarah. I was hoping to finish what she started by her sexually teasing me with her sexy nearly naked and naked photos. I was hoping to finally have a meaningful, incestuous, sexual relationship with my sister.

I was hoping to finally fuck my sister. I was hoping that she'd want to make love to me. Wanting to masturbate her and lick her pussy, I hoped to give my sister multiple sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. I hoped she'd blow me and allow me cum in her mouth. I hoped she'd allow me to give her a cum bath. I'd love nothing more than to cum all over my sister.

Unfortunately, and alas, seriously doubting that she did, I hoped that she sexually felt the same way about me as I sexually felt about her. Yet, something I feared would never happen, nothing more than my sexual fantasy, I feared that she wouldn't want me as her forbidden lover.

Nevertheless, my unfounded fears, I continued thinking of kissing her, French kissing her. I continued imagining feeling her big, naked tits, and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. I continued imagining squeezing her round ass through her short skirt and fingering her pussy through her panties. I continued imagining having sex with my sister.

Hoping she didn't regret sending them, perhaps, embarrassed that she sent them, I figured that she sent me those sexy photos of herself because she thought that I was going to die. Yet, nonetheless, now that I've seen her without her clothes again, now that she opened the door to us having sex, I imagined touching and feeling my sister everywhere that a brother should never touch and feel his sister through her clothes. I imagined her touching and feeling me through my clothes where a sister should never touch and feel her brother through his clothes.

Not stopping there, with me having plenty of time to imagine my incestuous fantasy, I thought of slowly undressing her while making out with her. I imagined unbuttoning her blouse and feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her bra. I imagined lifting her big, white brasserie and exposing her naked breasts to my horny eyes. With my sister giving me her permission to do so, I imagined feeling her big, naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

Not done having forbidden, sexual thoughts for my sister, I thought of moving my hand beneath her short skirt and rubbing her clit through her panties. Then, pushing her panties aside and probing her wet pussy with my long, stiff finger, I imagined fingerfucking her pussy, my sister's pussy. Curious what she looked like when sexually aroused and what she sounded like when cumming, I thought of masturbating her before eating her. Then, I thought about making slow and sweet love to her before fucking her hard and fast enough for her to have a sexual orgasm with my cock.

'Oh, Tyler, don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm cumming,' I imagined my sister saying when my cock was buried in her pussy. 'Hump me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck me, Tyler. Fuck me.'

Still not done having my sexual way with my sister, I imagined stripping her naked. I imagined bending over the couch and fucking her. I imagined pushing her back on the kitchen table and fucking her there, too, along with having sex with her in every room of the house. I thought of Sarah willingly and consensually sucking my cock, allowing me to cum in her sexy mouth, and all over her beautiful face.

'Oh, Sarah. I love you. I love your beautiful body. I love your big tits, your firm ass, and your tight pussy,' I imagined saying while making love to my sister.

This was my sexy sister and not some barroom whore. Yet, I imagined her wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my back. I imagined giving my sister sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. I imagined her calling my name while in sexual ecstasy and while I had my wicked, sexual way with her naked body.

'Tyler. Oh, my God, Tyler. You're going to make me cum again. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Rub my clit harder. Lick me faster. I'm cumming, Tyler. I'm cumming,' I imagined her saying when we were having sex.

Consuming my thoughts with my detailed, visualization of having sex with her, she was all that I could think about. I wondered if thinking about having sex with my sister was a premonition of what was to happen. I wondered if she sexually thought of me in the way that I sexually thought of her. I wondered if she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her. Taking two to have sex, brother and sister, we both needed to want to have sex with one another for our incestuous relationship to work.

# # #

Finally coming home for good, I did my duty and served my country. I was done putting my life in harm's way and slaving 24/7 for the military and for the politicians of the United State government. With her always happy to see me arrive home and sad to see me leave, this was a long overseas deployment, 13-months, away from the only woman that I truly loved, my sister.

Other than reading her letters and masturbating over her topless and naked pictures that I didn't even have to ask her to send, this was the longest I've been away from Sarah and gone without seeing her. Always thinking about her as if she was my girlfriend, my lover, or my wife, I know that it was wrong to think of her in sexual way, but I really missed my sister. I missed seeing her pretty face, hearing the sweet sound of her voice, and hearing the musical sound of her laughter. I really sexually wanted my sister.

Whether she exposed herself to me unintentional or deliberately, I missed her flashing me up-skirt peeks of her bright, white, bikini panties. Sexually exciting me every time, I loved seeing flashes of her sheer panties and the shadow of her blonde patch of pubic hair. With her sitting across from me and leaning forward with her knees parted just enough for me to see all that I wanted to see, I missed seeing down-blouse flashes of her long, sexy line of cleavage and her low-cut bra. I missed seeing the shape and the size of her nearly naked tits through her sheer nightgowns.

I missed her sexually teasing me and enticing me to look, to stare, and to leer while daring me to touch her and feel her. I missed her sex filled innuendoes. Nothing more than a peck on the lips, but I missed pressing myself up against her and kissing her good morning every morning and kissing her good night every night. I missed the fragrance of her perfume.

Not normal to feel this way about a blood relative but I missed my sister. I really missed her. I couldn't wait to see her again. I couldn't wait to know if she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her.

Every time I left her, if only by the looks that we gave one another, an unfinished feeling after being forced to sever our emotional and sexual attachment, I always felt that we left something unsaid. Yet, whatever it was that we didn't say, I knew that I didn't want to say goodbye to my sister. I loved seeing her every day and missed not seeing her for months. I loved being with her.

I loved having her by my side with her whispering and laughing in my ear. I missed my sister. I really missed seeing her every morning and every night. I missed her sexually teasing me. Whether deliberately or unintentionally exposing herself to me, I missed her flashing me her panties, her bra, her naked tits, and her naked pussy.

Granted, a lot has happened in our lives in 13 months. Not knowing if I'd ever return home safe, while wondering how I'd die and expecting to die prematurely, every day I wondered if this was the day that I'd die. A reality check, as awkwardly embarrassing as it may be but, I wouldn't want to die without telling my sister how I truly felt about her. Wishing I could have sex with her, I didn't want to die without telling her that I loved her, truly loved her, not as a brother loves his sister but as a man loves a woman.

'I love you, Sarah. I really love you,' I imagined confessing while holding her hands in my hands and kissing them while looking deeply in her big, blue eyes.

I wished I could admit that to her without her thinking of me as an incestuous pervert. I wondered what her reaction would be if I confessed that I loved her, truly loved her, and wanted to have sex with her. Suddenly feeling so alone, perhaps, my strong, sexual connection to my sister, the only real family that I had left, had something to do with my father recently dying from COVIDs and my mother confined to a nursing home.

Nonetheless, freeing myself from beating myself up about it, I wanted and needed to know if she felt the same way about me as I felt about her. I wished I could tell her that I wanted to have sex with her. I wished I could make out with her while touching and feeling her through her clothes before slowly stripping her naked and making sweet love to her. I wished I could tell her that I wanted to fuck her and wanted her to blow me.

I'd love to watch her fondling the head of my prick while I felt her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. I'd love to watch her lean down to take me in her mouth. I'd love to watch her sucking my cock while staring up at me with her blue eyes. Nothing more than a sexual fantasy that I constantly masturbated over, I'd love to cum in Sarah's mouth and all over her pretty face.

'Yet, how dare I? What's wrong with me? She's my sister, my best friend, and not my lover and some barroom whore that I picked up and brought home for the night' I thought?

Beating myself up for being in love with my sister, even though I knew it was wrong and my sexually feelings were misplaced, I couldn't help myself. I love Sarah. I really love her and I want to have forbidden sex with her. Hoping that she'd want to fuck me, too, I couldn't wait to fuck my sister. I couldn't wait to pound her pussy long enough and hard enough for us both to cum at the same time.

'How many brothers imagine their sisters naked,' I wondered? 'How many brothers imagine making out with their sisters while touching them and feeling them through their clothes? How many brothers imagine stripping their sisters naked and making love to them before fucking them? How many brothers imagine their sisters sucking their cocks? How many brothers masturbate over cumming in their sisters' mouths and all over their faces? I feared that if I told her all that I sexually wanted to do to her that she'd think of me as a deranged monster.'

# # #

She married a man that I disliked because of the disrespectful way that he treated her. A cad and a bully, I begged her not to marry him. Then, with her finally seeing him for the brute that he was, with their marriage not lasting even a year, she divorced him. Glad that she was rid of him and was single again, with him totally out of her life, I was glad that they didn't have kids to complicate our lives.

Yet, this homecoming was totally different from previous homecomings. This time, I was home for good. With my service finished, done with the Marines, I was free from that long-term commitment. Instead of Sarah greeting me with our parents, this time, sadly, and yet, sexually excitingly, she was alone. It was just the two of us now looking after one another. No doubt and unfortunately, with me looking into our non-existent, sexual relationship more than it was, nonetheless, I hoped that this was the beginning of a good thing.

Picking her from out of a crowd, immediately spotting her, Sarah was the first one I saw. When we saw one another at the airport terminal, overcome with emotion, I never smiled as long, as wide, and as hard as I was smiling now. Shocked by what she was wearing, sexually distracted by her sexy attire, she was wearing a low-cut, sheer, sexy top and a very short skirt. Forget about her leaning forward to give me a down-blouse view of her bra, I could clearly see her entire brasserie through her sheer and nearly see-through shirt.

Then, with her skirt plenty short enough, as if her skirt was a belt, forget about her bending at the waist, when she merely leaned forward, I could see the bottom of her panties. As soon as she put her arms around my neck, able to surmise their reactions by the stares of the onlookers, her short skirt lifted to expose her panty clad ass and pussy. I was torn by staring at what I could already see of her big, bra clad breasts and her long, sexy, and shapely legs. Seeing her panties, too, was an extra, voyeuristic bonus.

I dropped my bags by my side, wrapped my arms around her waist, picked her up, and spun her around as if I was on skates. I was unaware that with one hand holding her back and my other hand at the top of the back of her naked thigh, I had inadvertently lifted her short skirt nearly to her waist. Giving them plenty to see, I exposed my sister's white, bikini panties to the crowd.

Then, when I let go of her, and allowed her to slowly slide down to the floor, with her pressed against my body, as if she wasn't even wearing a skirt, her short skirt continued to climb higher than her waist. With her panties totally exposed, my hand slid across her panties and I was rewarded with a whole handful of my sister's panty clad ass. Unable to resist, one of my sexual fantasies coming true, I took the liberty of feeling, fondling, and squeezing my sister's panty clad ass.

Yet, surprising me, instead of being embarrassed and ashamed, clearly, exposing my sister's panties to the crowd obviously sexually aroused her because, as soon as I put her down, she kissed me. Instead of brushing my hand away from feeling her, panty clad ass, Sarah continued kissing me. With her short skirt still bunched up around her waist and my horny hand holding her skirt there, her panties were still exposed to everyone staring.

When she finally brushed down her skirt, as if she wanted me to see her panties, touch her panties, and feel her panty clad ass, she gave me a sexy look and a naughty smile. She was as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited. I saw and touched my sister's panties. I felt her panty clad ass. Having never seen her panties that up-close before, I couldn't believe that I saw my sister's panties along with a crowd of staring, leering, and gawking onlookers.

In addition to exposing my sister's panties, seemingly unconcerned that her panties were exposed, I couldn't believe my big sister kissed me. Only, surprising me, not giving me just a peck on the cheek or a peck on the lips as she usually does, parting my lips with her tongue, she French kissed me. My sister stuck her tongue in my mouth and French kissed me. Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, something so very unexpected, as if we were lovers instead of brother and sister, I couldn't believe my sister gave me a deep, wet kiss.

Did she French kiss me because she was sexually aroused that I exposed her panties to a crowd of admiring men or did she kiss me because she missed me? Perhaps, it was a combination of both. Holding her in my arms while kissing her was something that I had masturbated over for months. As if she belonged there, never wanting to let go, she felt so good in my arms. Nonetheless, I was not only sexually excited that I saw my sister's panties but also that she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me.

I stared at her wide-eyed stunned. Then, when I saw that her eyes were closed, not wanting this opportunity to make out with my sister to pass me by, I submitted to her and closed my eyes, too. I returned her wet kiss with my French kiss. Something that I never thought would ever happen, I made out with my big sister, and not all one way, she made out with me, her kid brother. Seemingly, she wanted to make out with me as much as I wanted to make out with her.

# # #

In that moment, instead of being brother and sister, it was as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend, lovers, or husband and wife. I couldn't believe it. Overwhelmed with horniness and sexual lust, instead of taking a step back, and breaking off the kiss, I continued kissing her and she continued kissing me. Feeling the warm, softness of her shapely body pressed against me, I couldn't get enough of her lips.

Maybe because we had been through so much in the course of a year, with me having so very many harrowing, life and death situations, I thought that I was going to die. I thought that I'd never return home to my beloved sister. I thought that I'd never see her again. Then, with our father dying, our mother in a nursing home, Sarah finalizing her divorce, and with me returning home from war, there for one another, we both needed some loving affection and special attention.

To be honest, a longtime building, I always wanted to not only kiss my sister but also make out with her as much as she seemingly wanted to kiss and make out with me. Yet, shocked that she continued kissing me, while holding her, unable to control myself, I slowly slid my hand down to her shapely backside. Something I thought I'd never do; an involuntary habit on my part when making out with a woman, I touched and felt my sister's ass again. When she didn't stop me from being so sexually familiar with her shapely body, I squeezed and groped her ass through her short skirt.

Sarah always had a nice ass. Something I pretended not to notice; my friends had a habit of commenting on the shapeliness of her tight, little derriere. Firm and shapely round from jogging, ice skating, and swimming, my sister has quite the in-shape body. Yet, as much as I surprised myself from impulsively groping her ass through her short skirt, she surprised me by allowing me to not only squeeze her ass but also to continue to fondle her ass. She continued French kissing me and I returned her French kisses with my deep, wet kisses.

Clearly, she enjoyed me feeling her ass as much as I enjoyed groping her ass. With her not stopping me nor rejecting my horny hand, I turned her away from the crowd of passengers and moved her to a nearby doorway. Then, curious to know how far she'd allow me to go, I lifted the back of her short skirt and felt her beautiful ass through her panties again. Honestly, I couldn't get enough of my sister's panty clad ass.

Something that I had already masturbated over doing, I couldn't believe that I was feeling my sister's ass through her panties. Difficult for me to wrap my mind around, I couldn't believe that my sister was allowing me to feel and squeeze her ass through her panties. Again, hard to believe, as much as I couldn't believe that my sister allowed me to touch, feel, squeeze, and grope her panty clad ass, I couldn't believe that I was squeezing and groping her ass through her panties. This was my beloved sister and not some whore.

Then, something that I only imagined in my wet dreams, going for broke, rounding first base and continuing to second base, a natural progression, my sister allowed me to feel her C cup breasts through her top. As if we were the only two people in the terminal and, basically, we were after the crowd quickly cleared, my sister allowed me to continue kissing her while having my wicked, sexual way with her beautiful body through her clothes. Giving me an instant erection, I continued feeling her breasts through her blouse and bra. Her breasts felt as firm as her ass.

'After feeling my sister's panty clad ass, I couldn't believe that I'm finally feeling my sister's tits,' I thought. 'Clearly, my sister missed me as much as I missed her. Clearly, she was eager for me to touch and feel her as much as I couldn't wait to touch her and feel her. Obviously, she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her.'

Again, wondering how far she'd allow me to go, as if there was a drumroll of sexual anticipation going off in the back of my head, I moved my horny hand beneath the backside of the top. Waiting for her to slap my hand away and pull away from me, when my fingers touched the back of her bra and she still didn't stop me, I moved my hand to the front of her. While still continuing to make out with her, I groped one of her C sized breasts through her bra before groping the other.