My Friend, My Lover, My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm feeling my sister's tits through her bra. I can't believe I'm finally feeling my sister's tits,' I thought.

Daring myself to lift her bra and expose her big, naked breasts, instead I stuck my hand inside of her low-cut bra and fingered her erect nipples. Shocked that my sister allowed me to kiss her, French kiss her, and allowed me to feel her ass through her panties, I couldn't believe she allowed me to feel her naked tits and finger her erect nipples, too. I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. Only, I wished I could see them. I wished I could suck them.

Not all one way, surprising me, I felt my sister's hand ever so slowly slide down the front of my pants. An unexpected, sexually pleasure, she touched and squeezed my growing erection. She felt my cock through my pants while fingering the head of my erection. Something as sexually exciting as it was shocking, clearly, my sister wanted my hard cock as much as I wanted her wet pussy.

# # #

While continuing to kiss her, French kiss my sister, I moved my horny hand to the front of her. Waiting for her and expecting her to slap my hand away, within the privacy of the doorway, I raised the hem her short skirt to her waist and held in place with my hand. When Sarah made no attempt to stop me or pull down her skirt, I cupped her pussy through her panties. Something that I had never expected to do, but always wanted to do, I couldn't believe that I had a whole handful of my sister's cunt in my horny hand.

Again, expecting her to stop me, when she didn't, sexually teasing her, pressing down on her clit to her sexual pleasure, I slid a slow and experienced finger along her panty clad, pussy slit. With her still not slapping my hand away, continuing to give me deep, wet, passionate kisses, instead, I pushed her panties aside with my finger and rubbed her naked clit. She was already wet, so very wet. My sister was already as wet with sexual desire for me as I was already hard with horniness for her.

I continued rubbing her clit while sexually teasing her vagina opening with the tip of my finger. Again, expecting her to stop me from fingerfucking her and tell me that I was going too far, when she still didn't stop me, I masturbated her. I masturbated my sister. A long-time sexual fantasy come true; I couldn't believe that I was masturbating her.

While continuing to kiss her, French kiss her, I penetrated her pussy with my long, stiff finger. Moving my finger in and out and all around her wet pussy, I fingerfucked my big sister while continuing to masturbate her. With her breathing through her mouth, clearly, making her so very hot, Sarah enjoyed me playing with her pussy, as much as I enjoyed playing with my sister's pussy.

With the doorway deep enough and dark enough, and with us concealed in the shadows, I hoped my sister would move to her knees, unzip me, and pull out my erect cock. I'd love for my sister to fondle the head of my cock while I fondled her breasts and fingered her erect nipples through her clothes. I'd love for my sister to stroke me before taking me in her beautiful mouth. I'd love for Sarah to blow me. My long-time sexual fantasy coming true, I'd love for my sexy sister to stroke my prick while sucking my prick.

I'd love to watch her staring up at me with her blue eyes with my big dick buried in her sweet mouth while I stared down at her. I'd love to feel and fondle her big, naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. While alone in my bunk in a foreign country, and staring at my sister's pictures, I can't count how many times I masturbated over imagining putting a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head, humping her mouth, fucking her face, and cumming in my sister's mouth.

'Sarah, don't stop,' I imagined saying to my sexy sister. 'Stroke me faster. Stroke me harder. I'm cumming, Sarah. I'm cumming.'

I imagined her reaction to me giving her a more than a mouthful of warm cum.

'Oh, Tyler,' I imagined Sarah saying while laughing and while wiping cum dripping from her lips and her chin with her manicured fingers. 'That was quite a mouthful. Were you saving that for me,' I imagined her looking up at me and laughing?

With one another all that we have left, making her totally mine, by giving her my cock and her accepting my erect prick, I'd love to lay claim to my sister's naked body. Imagining her blowing me, I'd love to cum not only in her mouth but also imagining her fucking me, I'd love to cum in her pussy, too. While watching her reaction to me decorating her face with cum, I'd love to cum all over my sister's pretty face, in her long, lush, blonde hair, and across her big, naked breasts. I'd love to show my sexual lust for my sister by giving her a cum bath.

If only my mother knew that I was horny for my big sister and that we were having sex, I wondered what she'd think. I wondered what she'd say. No doubt, she wouldn't understand us having sex just as she wouldn't be accepting of us not only making love but also falling in love.

'Stop that, Tyler! Get away from her. Sarah! Put on your clothes this instant,' I imagined my mother saying and not approving of our brother and sister, incestuous sexual union. 'How dare you have sex? What's wrong with you both? That's so wrong. That's so forbidden.'

# # #

No doubt, knowing that I'd be masturbating over her, I didn't even have to ask her to send me graphically, explicit pictures of her in her bra and panties, in her revealing bikini, and in her sexy, short, and sheer nightgowns. Surprising me, she voluntarily sent me sexy photos of her nearly naked and naked body. What I couldn't see of my sister's naked body from the photos, I surely could imagine. Knowing full well what I'd use them for, I wondered if she took such sexually salacious photos of herself and voluntarily sent them to me without thinking.

Perhaps, going too far, I was tempted to ask her for photos of her in herself in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. Yet, too ashamed and embarrassed to do so, I never had to ask her for those photos. Surprising me, without even having to ask, as if reading my mind, I was shocked when Sarah sent me photos of herself in her underwear, in her sexy bikini, and in her sheer and revealing nightgowns. Not stopping there, not believing that she sent these, she sent me sexually explicit photos of herself topless and naked.

Perhaps, one night when she had been drinking and/or was horny, she took pictures of herself in her bra and panties, in her bikini, in her sexy nightgowns, topless, and naked, and dared herself to send me them to me. More than I thought I'd ever see of my sexy sister; I couldn't believe I was seeing Sarah in her revealing lingerie. I couldn't believe I was seeing my sister's naked breasts, her erect nipples, her trimmed, blonde pussy, and her naked ass. As shocking as it was sexually exciting, I couldn't believe I was seeing Sarah's naked body.

Too many to count, I couldn't count how many times I masturbated over those photos. With her not done exposing herself to me, her last X-rated photo was taken of her naked and bent at the waist to show me her naked ass and the back of her naked pussy. I was so tempted to reciprocate and send her a photo of my naked, erect cock but, with my sister not a whore, I never did. Still, now that my sister exposed her naked body to me, I masturbated over imagining exposing my naked body to my sister.

'Suck my cock, Sarah. Blow me. I need to cum in your pretty mouth,' I imagined saying to her while sliding a slow finger across her red, full lips and continuing to masturbate myself while imagining having sex with her. 'I love to have sex with my sister,' I thought while staring at her sexy photos.

One night when we're drinking wine while watching a movie, I imagined asking her a question that I always wanted to ask.

'If you could do sexually anything to me, what would you do,' I thought?

I imagined my sister unzipping me and reaching her soft, warm hand in my pants to pull my cock. Then, I imagined her fondling the tip of my cock with her fingertips before stroking me. I imagined her leaning down to take me in her mouth to suck me before fucking me. Then, after I ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth, I imagined her asking me the same question.

'If you could sexually do anything to me, what would you do,' I imagined her asking me?

I imagined touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes while making out with her. I imagined stripping her naked and photographing her to show her naked body to all of my horny friends. I imagined eating her pussy before fucking her. Exposing herself to our neighbors, I imagined asking her to undress in front of her bedroom window with the light on and the shades not drawn.

I imagined asking her to flash truckers her naked breasts on the highway on the way to the mall. Giving bored husbands and impatient boyfriends a show of her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body, I imagined going to the mall with her and watching her undress without pulling the dressing room curtains all the way closed. I imagined going to a nude beach with her. I imagined going to an XXX-rated movie with her and allowing me to touch and feel her. I imagined joining the swinging lifestyle with her. I imagined running away with her and living together as husband and wife.

Even though I wished I had the courage to tell her what I sexually wanted and to ask her what she sexually wanted, I never did. Yet, I always wondered how she'd react if I asked her for some topless and naked photos of her beautiful body and was totally shocked when she voluntarily sent me photos of her topless and naked without me even having to ask her. In hindsight, with the possibility of me dying overseas and coming home in a body bag, what would it matter if she showed me her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy?

# # #

As if it had never happened, with us both embarrassed, we didn't speak of what happened at the airport on the ride home. Nonetheless, after masturbating my sister, after she allowed me to make out with her while touching and feeling her nearly naked body everywhere, I looked at her differently that I had before. Hoping for the forbidden, once home, I hoped we'd continue where we stopped. Thinking of her as my lover instead of my sister, I'd love to have sex with my sister's naked body while making out with her before making love to her and before fucking her.

It wasn't until that night after we finished with supper that she surprised me, shocked me, actually. With me sitting on the couch ready to watch a movie with her, I had opened a bottle of wine. Fortunately for me while hoping to take sexual advantage of my sister, Sarah becomes tipsy after drinking only two glasses of wine. At the very least, not expecting her to allow me to make love to her and fuck her, I hoped that she'd continue making out with me while allowing me to touch and feel her everywhere through her clothes.

A long-time sexual fantasy, I'd love to slowly undress my sister. After feeling her breasts through her blouse, I imagine unbuttoning and removing her blouse. After fingering her erect nipples through her bra, I imagined unhooking and removing her bra. Touching them, feeling them, fondling them, and sucking them, I imagined having my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts.

Only, my sister wasn't like that. She wasn't a whore. She was a modestly moral woman. No doubt, sending me those sexy photos put her out of her comfort zone. For sure, even after fooling around at the airport, she'd never allow me to have sex with her. Clearly, with us missing one another and with her thinking that I'd never make it home alive, no doubt, never to be repeated again, what happened at the airport was just a fluke. Just like what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, what happened at the airport remained at the airport.

Yet, not stopping there, again, while imagining what I'd do to her sexy body if I could, I'd love to strip her naked while feeling her shapely ass, fondling her naked breasts, and fingerfucking her naked pussy again. Yet, not all one way, I'd love my sister to fondle the head of my naked prick through my clothes. Then, unzipping me and pulling out my prick, I imagined Sarah wrapping her soft, warm fingers around my stiff prick and stroking my naked, erect cock. I imagined her moving to her knees to take me in her mouth.

Again, sexually excited over the prospect of my sexy sister sucking my prick, my sexual dream come true; I'd love my sexy sister to blow me. I'd love for her to suck my cock. I'd love to put a gentle hand behind my sister's pretty head and hump her mouth and fuck her face while I felt and fondled her big naked tits and pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples.

I'd love to shoot a load of cum in Sarah's willing mouth. Then, with her continuing to stroke me and suck me, I imagined ejaculating a second load of cum all over my sister's pretty face. Something that I seriously doubted would ever happen, nonetheless, sexually exciting for me to think that it would, I imagined Sarah allowing me to give her a cum bath after blowing me.

# # #

Obviously, wanting to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her, she surprised me when she entered the living room wearing a virtually see-through, short, and low-cut, sexy nightgown. As if she stood before me topless, I could clearly see the shape and the size of her big tits. I could clearly see her erect nipples and her symmetrical areolas. As if she stood before me naked, I could clearly see her naked pussy and, when she turned, her naked ass.

Unable to help myself from staring, I stared down at all that I could see of her blonde, trimmed pussy and her shapely ass through her sheer nightgown. Then, when she turned and bent at the waist to select a movie, I stared at what I could see of her naked breasts in a down-nightgown view. With her short nightgown climbing higher as she bent lower to expose much of her naked ass and the back of her naked pussy to me, I stared at all that I could see of my sister's naked ass and naked pussy.

When she sat beside me on the couch, I already had a throbbing erection that tented my pajama bottoms. Traversing unfamiliar ground, I felt as if I was on a date with my sister. Hoping that she wanted to continue where we left off, and hoping she was ready for sex by what she was wearing or not wearing, I couldn't wait to hold her. I couldn't wait to kiss her and make out with her again. I couldn't wait to touch and feel my sister through her sexually revealing nightgown.

"I'm cold," she said.

I laughed to myself.

'Duh, you're not wearing any clothes,' I wanted to say but didn't want to ruin it by having her put on a bathrobe.

Instead, I covered her with a small blanket. While covering her lap with the blanket, deliberately exposing her naked pussy, I made sure that the blanket raised the hem of her nightgown nearly to her waist and exposed her naked pussy to my horny eyes and hand. Ready for some sexy fun with Sarah, with my cock already pulsating in anticipation to her touching my erect prick, I was wearing pajama bottoms without underwear. As it always did, making its presence known, I knew that my emerging erection would pop out of my pee hole sometime during the night.

Hoping to get her back in the sexual mood where we left off, I started the movie that my sister selected. Her favorite movie, she selected a most romantic movie, The Notebook with Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. Yet, after seeing my sister in such a sexy and revealing nightgown, I dare say that she was already in the mood for romance and sex. Making the blanket move as if it was alive, my cock throbbed in anticipation of my sister's warm, soft hand touching, feeling, stroking, and my erect cock.

Hoping to get her tipsy enough to relax her sexual inhibitions, I poured her a glass of wine. Then, with her already admitting that she was cold, I put my arm around her and pulled her closer. As soon as she leaned toward me, knowing that it would, the top of her nightgown fell wide open. I stared down her nightgown top at all that I could see of her naked breasts. Sarah had such big and shapely breasts and I loved her big tits.

"That's such a sexy nightgown," I said still staring at all that I could see of her naked tits.

She looked up at me and smiled before looking down at where I was looking. Instead of pulling her top closed, she left it open. Clearly, she wanted me to see her naked breasts as much as I wanted to see her naked breasts. Accommodating her exhibitionistic desire to expose herself, I looked, I stared, and I leered at all that I could see of my sister's naked tits and erect nipples.

"Sexy nightgown my ass," she said laughing while staring down where I was staring again before looking up at me. "Pervert. You're just staring at all that you can see of my naked breasts," she said with a sexy laugh and without her possessing modesty enough to close her nightgown top. "While undressing me with your eyes, you're always looking at me as if I'm naked."

I laughed with her.

'You are naked, I wanted to say, but I didn't what to call the unnecessary attention that she was, indeed naked.'

"Sorry. I'm embarrassed," I said taking a breath for courage. "You caught staring down your nightgown top at your breasts but, unable to help myself from looking, you have magnificent tits, Sis," I said pausing again to watch her reaction to me telling her that she had magnificent tits.

When she showed no sign of being angry or embarrassed, I continued. Instead, she blushed with my compliment. Daring myself to do so and to tell her how I sexually felt about her, I continued confessing my sexual feelings to her.

"I can't wait to touch your tits. I can't wait to feel them. I can't wait to fondle them while kissing you," I said. "I can't wait to suck your nipples while fingering your pussy."

She looked up at me while making a face. She inhaled a big breath and pushed out her chest. Then, exhaling her breath, she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"So," she asked with a laugh? "What are you waiting for an invitation," she said pushing the blanket from her lap down and off to expose her naked pussy? "Why do you think I'm wearing such a revealing nightgown? Why do you think I'm sitting beside you practically naked? Duh? This is your invitation dummy."

I leaned in to kiss her and as soon as I did, she parted my lips with her tongue again. Forget the movie, we were making out. I touched and felt my sister's beautiful body everywhere through her nightgown while she fondled the head of my growing erection through my pajama bottoms.

As soon as I felt her nearly naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples, she parted her knees to give me access to her warm, wet pussy. Then, as soon as I fingered her pussy, my sister stuck her hand down my pajama bottoms. She wrapped her warm, soft hand around my erect cock and slowly stroked me. Unable to count how many times I imagined this happened while masturbating myself, my sister was masturbating me.

Not wasting time with mere foreplay, she leaned down and rested her head in my lap. As if my erect prick belonged there, she took me in her mouth. Licking my stiff prick while sucking my cock, my sister was blowing me. A long-time coming, something that I always masturbated over her doing, I couldn't believe my sister was giving me a blowjob. I couldn't believe that Sarah was sucking my prick.

"Suck my cock, Sarah. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said while running my fingers through her thick, lush, and long, blonde hair.

She stopped and removed my prick from her mouth.

"After you eat me and give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and your tongue, I'll blow you and will allow you to cum not only in my mouth but all over my face," she said. "I love sucking cock. I love receiving cum baths as much as I love swallowing cum."