All Comments on 'My Friend's Grateful Wife'

by StarrKist

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"but you are Don's husband"

If you have a proofreader/editor,fire him. Then find someone who knows the difference between "chili/chilly" and "clinch/clench" and other similar errors. Spell Check isn't enough.

And if Lisa really is Don's husband, you've got a very different story to tell.

After that, your story depends on the nonsense of someone's expressing gratitude for saving her marriage by putting the same marriage at more serious risk. If there were a latent longing, a history of meaningful looks or awkward moments or some other path to adultery that was brought to the boiling point by gratitude, it would have made a better story.

StarrKistStarrKistabout 10 years agoAuthor
I do know what CHILL OUT means

Truly, I do appreciate the input, but it wouldn't hurt to do it in a little more constructive manner. Sorry the mistakes made you so angry, I hope you had a better day today. And if you are such an expert, how about putting your name to comments like that instead of "anonymous". Hope your life get's better soon... But I will try to be more careful with my editing in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed your effort

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to write this erotic story. I enjoyed it. I hope you keep writing and keep improving. You're well on your way.

Sharky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yes, it will lead to more ...

your downfalls. Lotsa luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No anger here

Accept the critique or reject it. It doesn't matter to me. But some of the best writers on this site use an editor or proofreader. If becoming a better writer is your goal, don't be so thin-skinned. Practice. Learn. Keep trying. But don't attack a critic. It's not personal unless you make it personal.

baranbratbaranbratabout 10 years ago
I agree with you StarrKist

I hate people who post comments without having the balls to attach their names to it! With my stories, if I get a derogatory remark without attaching their names, I delete them. I even post that in the body of my stories.

On the other topic, I thought the story was very hot and I hope you continue with a follow-up story. Again I just hate the critics who hate cheaters! This is an erotic website and if they want to read all love and kisses stories, maybe they should be visiting the Disney website instead if this one.

Keep up the good work!

StarrKistStarrKistabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

I appreciate a great deal you taking the time to communicate. I wish I had more time to really write to the level that I would really aspire to - but this is a hobby. But I am taking to suggestions and encouragement and critique. Likewise I believe if someone wants to critique they should do it civilly and also be ready for some push back as I hope this is a discussion and not just a dart board. :) great day everyone.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
Loved it .

Was hot and I can relate to the story. Not as one who has had a relationship like this but I have helped a few of my friends marriages and have had my imagination go wild a few times! Love the story but I know she was more grateful than just one story! I know you are busy, but Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"Lisa! I am so flattered, but you are Don's husband and Jessie's mom ..."

Really??

Don's 'husband'??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Nxt chapter PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
*****- [(5-) 4.6/5 = 92%] THE SCENARIO WAS INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED. THE STORYLINE WAS CRAFTED BY THE BOOK.

Lisa is a keeper.

Lisa can make two men happy.

• • •

Questions to self:

Could i say No to Lisa? NO, I COULD NOT.

Do i wish she were my wife? NO, I DO NOT.

If she were my wife, would i keep her? YES, I DEFINITELY WOULD.

Why would i keep her? I'D KEEP HER BECAUSE SHE LIKES TO FUCK.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 5 years ago
OH Lovely

What a great short full on sex story.

I want more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, would like to see a continuation? An encounter that builds like this deserves a full on event as an ending. Hope you can find the time to push it to the next level. Appreciate the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 100% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous