My Friend's Mom - Mrs. Singer Pt. 04

Story Info
Nicholas' college adventures, and the end of the affair.
14.9k words
4.7
8.2k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Part three. Please read the earlier parts first then come on back!

College life is very much as I'd imagined. I enjoy my studies, but still find the time to practice the piano and even jam with a few new friends. I hadn't been home in about a month, so hadn't seen Mrs. Singer, but also hadn't been with any other girls either. Since our last meeting, our communication has cooled off, and I've been fully absorbed in other things. I still think about her, but not exclusively.

One night, Tommy and I go out to eat at a burger place, and I spot Sophie, my ex-girlfriend, sitting down with her irrepressible roommates Josie and Wendy. She sees me and I wave to her. Josie catches my eye as well, and gestures for us to come over.

"Hi ladies," Tommy says, and sits in the booth, squeezing up against the two girls on one side.

"Join us, Nick," Josie says, with a cute smile, and I look down at the empty seat next to Sophie.

"Yes, join us," Sophie agrees, so I do. I sit down next to her, and instinctively give her a hug. She kisses me on the cheek and gives me a sweet smile. I look at her. She's in a tight white dress, her tits look spectacular and her curly red locks bouncing on her shoulders is just too cute to bear. My mind travels back to what it was like with her in bed, and I get turned on.

Dinner is really good and the chemistry between us all is natural. When we're finished, we head back to the girls' place, and there's a strong indication that Sophie will want to reprise our old mischief. We all sit in their lounge, and Wendy grabs a beer for all of us, while Josie puts on some music. We drink a little, and the talk starts getting saucy as we get loose.

"Sophie's been a right whiny bitch since you guys split up, Nick," Wendy says, and all the girls laugh.

"Have not!" Sophie replies, giggling.

"Oh, that guy has such a small dick. That guy didn't make me come. That guy wouldn't know a g-spot if it sat on his face. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera," Josie chimes in. Everyone laughs and Sophie makes a shocked face.

"Sounds like you have been busy," I suggest, trying not to sound jealous. It doesn't sound like I need to be too jealous though.

"No. Not actually," Sophie says, looking at me cutely. "Three guys. Three nights. In three months."

"Zero orgasms," Wendy mutters, and again, everyone laughs.

Sophie looks at me again. "Yes, it's true. Three strike outs"

"Oh my god, then she wouldn't shut up about Nick and his magic dick," Josie starts in, and the girls laugh again. I look at Tommy and he makes a grossed out face and stands up. He had been growing less at ease with this conversation, and all the attention I'd been getting from the girls.

"OK, y'all. I'm out," he says.

"C'mon Tom, hang out," I say, but no one else objects, so he gives me customary knucks and splits. Suddenly all eyes are on me. These three incredible young women. Sophie, my curly redheaded ex, Josie, the big titted blonde honey and Wendy, the exotic looking babe with dark eyes and dark hair. Small tits, I also note. I look at each in turn, then take a swig of beer.

"So, babes," Wendy says. "What do you want to do now?"

I don't answer.

"Strip poker?" Josie suggests.

"Or Twister?" Wendy says.

"Or I could just take him into my room and fuck him?" Sophie says, and looks at me. I smile, knowing there was sex in my immediate future. I don't mind being discussed like a piece of meat by the sex bomb triplets.

"But we want to play as well," Wendy says with a pout, and moves over to Sophie, looking at me.

"Yes, share," Josie butts in, sitting on the floor.

I start getting nervous, but am highly aroused, filing this scenario away firmly in the wank-bank for all eternity. All of these girls are stunning, and totally hot in different ways. They are all still looking at me. Josie inches towards me a little.

Sophie gets up and leaves the room, and I'm suddenly worried that she's upset. But no, she returns ten seconds later with a box and throws it on the floor. Twister. I start sweating a little.

"Strip poker first, then Twister?" Wendy suggests, but Sophie gives her a look and they all laugh. Josie moves the coffee table and starts setting up the game. It has been a while since I've played, and it certainly hadn't been with a trio of nubile babes all seemingly wanting to fuck me. Would I actually be up for a three-way, or a four-way? My mind races. How would it even work?

We start playing, and I'm drunk enough to just allow myself to enjoy it, without any hang-ups. There are legs and tits everywhere and all over me, an ass in my face, spread legs, and a lot of laughter. Josie is nearly sitting in my lap, and she catches me staring at her impressive tits. I've definitely never touched anything like that before. She leans forward and brushes them against my chest, looks up at me with an intense look and puts her hand on my leg.

As Wendy and Sophie are collapsing in laughter, Josie puts her hand in my lap and squeezes my cock through my pants. I exhale sharply and look at her with wide eyes. She pretends to fall on top of me, and I could feel her whole amazing body against me, and I make the most of the moment, as it can't last. Josie rolls off me with a giggle, and lies there with her legs open like she's just been fucked.

I can't decide which of these incredible girls I'm most attracted to, and wish I could sample them all. Wendy gets up, runs to the fridge and grabs a bottle of white wine, opens it and pours out some glasses. Sophie gets up and joins her, and the pair come back holding the glasses for all of us. They look down at Josie and I, lying on the Twister board.

Sophie smiles, hands me a glass, and I sit up and take a drink. "Have you girls ever been to bed together?" I ask the room, and they look around at each other. Josie sits up, and again, catches me ogling her chest. Her nipples are hard and poking through her top. Our eyes lock and I shake my head in disbelief at her overwhelming hotness.

"What is this, truth or dare?" she says and smiles at me cutely.

"I'm game if you guys are," Wendy suggests and sits down on the board, legs crossed. Sophie lies down on her side, facing the rest of us.

"As much as this might disappoint your little porn-addled mind, young man, we're not actually lesbians. We don't roll around in the mud together and all sleep in the same bed," Sophie says, with a laugh.

"But you do all take showers together, I assume?" I ask, jokingly.

"Well, yes. We do that, just to save on the water bill," Wendy says.

"Have any of you ever had a gay experience?" I ask.

"Not me," Josie says, then looks at the others. "What about you Nick?" I shake my head. Wendy shakes her head as well, but Sophie is sitting there, blushing.

"OK, do tell, Soph," Wendy says.

"Well, I experimented with, er,,, oral with a girl about a year ago," she said, shyly. Wendy pulls a faux-appalled expression and we all laugh.

"And...? Girls are good at that, right?" I ask.

Sophie makes a bit of a face. "You're better," she says, looking at me. I couldn't help but be proud, and silently thank Mrs. Singer for the training. It had been the first time I'd thought about her all day.

"How much better?" Wendy asks Sophie, who pauses for a moment.

"Indescribably better. Nick is like the Picasso of pussy," she says, everyone cracks up and I feel a little embarrassed. All the girls look at each other, and I'm wondering how far they will take this, or if Sophie will get possessive and end the game. "No one else ever made me come doing that, ever," she adds. "Or doing anything, ever, actually. I mean, not come like that. Head exploding orgasm, I mean."

I'm surprised. "If I was so great, why did you end it with me? And don't bring up that stupid shit with Bianca," I say. Sophia had seen me kissing this other girl, just before I turned her down. Sophie knew all this.

"Because I didn't know the others would be so inadequate," she says softly.

"Preach, sister," Josie says, clinking her glass with Sophie.

"I have a phone, you know, Sophie," I say.

"I was embarrassed, and well, a little ashamed," she confesses. "Sorry."

"You don't need to be sorry," I tell her, smile and scooch over to put my head against her belly and hold onto her. She strokes my hair sweetly. The girls are all looking at each other, and I sense that despite all the flirtation and games, the evening is winding down.

"Alright, babies, I'm going to sleep," Josie says, stands up and takes Wendy's hand. They go off together.

"Take good care of our little Sophie, Nick," Wendy calls out, and I sit up, looking at my ex.

"You want company?" I ask her, tenderly, and she nods sweetly. I scoop her up, and carry her to my room. I look at her and then realize how much I'd actually missed her. I gently lay her down on the bed and kiss her softly. "How much of that talk tonight was serious?" I ask her, touching her lovely tits.

"I don't know about Wendy, but when we broke up, Josie asked me if it would be OK if she saw you sometimes," Sophie replies, pulling her dress over her head. I lean over and kiss her perfect cleavage.

"Really?" I say, amazed. "And what did you say?"

"I told her I wouldn't mind."

"Is that true?"

"I mean, yes, but not at this exact moment."

"No. You're stuck here with me tonight," I tell her as she removes her bra. Her beautiful perky titties pop out and I give her another kiss.

"But, even though I really like you, Nick," she goes on. "We should be free in college, to do what we want. So, if either of them come on to you, you have my permission."

Wow, that busty blonde angel is interested in me. I'm amazed, but I'm also someone who is careful not to hurt others. "But I wouldn't want to if it would hurt your feelings, Sophie. There's more to life than going around just doing whatever you want. There are consequences."

"Get undressed," Sophie tells me, and slips down her panties. She's nude, laying on the bed, and I strip off, watching her as she smiles up at me. I get on the bed, and just as Mrs. Singer had taught me, I began kissing her legs, working my way slowly to her prize. By the time I reach her clit and start tonguing her, she is already highly aroused.

"I shouldn't be the only one who gets to experience your cosmic power," she says with a giggle as I lick her. I can taste her juices, and marvel at this amazing young woman. As much as I adore Mrs. Singer, it's really hard to beat this perfect body writhing around in bed with me. This babe starts to climax, with extra special ferocity and volume. "Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck!" she starts yelling, and bangs on the wall. I can't help laughing, knowing full well that her roomies could hear everything.

Another wave hits and her vocal response remains effusive, to say the least. After a few minutes, I sense she's coming down, and move my kisses to her belly. I'm rock hard and crawl over, putting my cock against her entrance. "Oh, hold it right there, buster," she says, and I stop. "I came off the pill. So you have to use a rubber." She gestures to her side table, and I lean over and grab a condom out of her drawer.

"Are these large?" I say, and Sophie makes a worried face. I open the packet and try to get it on my dick, but it isn't happening. We look at each other.

"Well, my big boy," she begins. "I can either suck your dick, or..."

"Or...?" I ask.

"You could pull out," she suggests, and again, makes a worried face. I'm pretty sure that's how I came into existence; a happy little accident. As much as I wanted to fuck this beautiful girl, I was going to be responsible.

"I'm thinking of a number between sixty-eight and seventy," I say, and we both laugh.

_______

Over the next few weeks, I spend more time over at the girl's place, even though I'm not dating Sophie on a regular basis. Evenings over at their place are always delightful, and I've become quite close with all of them. With each visit, however, it becomes more and more obvious to me that my crush has shifted, from Sophie to Josie. And not just because of her stunning looks and amazing sweetness, but because of something I hadn't noticed before; her superior intellect.

Because of this, I mostly stop sleeping with Sophie, going home on my own most nights, but find myself in her bed one night after we'd met at a bar and done some solid drinking. She's a hottie of course, she's just not the girl who has been haunting my dreams. But that doesn't stop me from giving her my best once in a while.

In the morning, Sophie is off early, but I lie in as I don't have a class until noon. Soon enough, I wander out of bed sleepily and discover Josie in the living room, sitting on their sofa. "Hey," I say to her, helping myself to coffee, and she smiles sweetly, then gestures with her head for me to join her. I walk over to the couch and check her out. Her long blonde hair is a gorgeous mess, she's wearing a revealing nightie and she looks lushly voluptuous. She has lovely long eyelashes, a cute nose, full lips, and could easily be a model.

"It sounded like Sophie had fun last night, unless she was giving birth," Josie says, eating some toast. She's so gorgeous, and I can't help but stare at her. I just shrug. "At least we won't have to listen to her complain now. For a little while at least," she adds with a little laugh. I can't help but smile at my own heroics.

"Are you seeing anyone?" I ask her, mostly just making conversation.

"Oh, you know. I like someone. But, no," she says, and I look at her quizzically. Our eyes lock and her face becomes serious. "You want to know the truth?" she asks. I nod. I actually do, and find myself feeling totally relaxed around her. "I haven't come in two years," she tells me.

"Oh," I say. I don't really know how to reply.

"I'm sorry. Overshare," she says, and looks embarrassed.

"It's OK. What's going on?" I ask. I really want to know.

"It wasn't a problem for me at first, getting off, but I've had a block, and..." she stops talking. I look at her with sympathy. I can't help but think that maybe I could come to her rescue, and she looks so beautiful, I get turned on sitting here with her. "But the truth is, my sex life has been a non-starter."

I'm shocked. She seems so liberated and confident, I would never have guessed she had any problems at all. "I'm surprised," I say, trying to be supportive. She looks at me. She is so gorgeous, so hot. More sultry and overtly sexual than Sophie, but not as bubbly or cute. Maybe as cute, but definitely not so bubbly. Josie seems a little darker at this moment, and deeper.

"Listen, Nick. I'm just gonna come out and say it. I want to try you. I asked Soph if she'd be OK with it and she said yes, so now I'm asking you. I've heard through the walls a dozen times what you've done to her, and well, I want to see if you can..."

"Remove your block?" I suggest, trying to keep it together.

"Well, yeah. But it's not just that. Actually, I really just think you're lovely and I want to sleep with you," she says sweetly, giggling, and moves over on the sofa towards me. She presses her lips against mine, and we very gently kiss. I feel electricity going through me, and instantly get hard as a rock. I put my hand on her waist and we smile at each other.

"You may or may not be the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen, Josie."

"But?"

"But nothing, actually," I say.

"What about Sophie? She's a bombshell!"

"I know," I say. I feel a little guilty about this, like we're cheating on her. But, she'd broken it off with me, and last night was really just a one in a series of one night stand reunions. Plus, she'd said she wouldn't mind, not that I believed that. "I really like her," I add.

"Oh," Josie says. "Well, I don't want to get in the way." I just shrug, feeling immensely drawn to her, but conflicted. "Would you want to though?" she says, rather timidly. I'd never seen her be timid before.

"Oh god yes," I say, and we both laugh. She looks at me and spreads out a little. I can see her panties now, and she's making it impossible to resist. I've never been seduced before, I realize, and I'm never going to say no to this ultimate babe. I smile at her, as she chews on a little strand of her hair, then grab her feet and pull her down the sofa, so she's lying on her back.

She giggles, and I begin slowly peeling off her panties, as she looks at me, biting her lip. She has a little tuft of blonde pubic hair, which very well might be the most perfect thing I've ever seen, even more so when she spreads her legs for me. I look at her, then bend down and kiss her belly. She starts breathing hard, in expectation.

With extra special care, I begin to work my magic on her, gently kissing and licking her clit, and it occurs to me that this is the second pussy I've eaten in twelve hours. She starts groaning as I tongue her, but I feel her tense up. "Just relax, baby," I tell her. "Breathe."

It seems to work, and I feel her loosen up, as I continue eating her out. Her juices start to flow a little, and she starts twitching. It's adorable, and I begin to really enjoy kissing her pussy. She begins making high squeaky noises, and I put my hand up her nightie and feel up her tits. They're amazing. Natural but fully round and buxom, and this is quickly rising to the top of the most erotic moments of my life so far.

It's taking more time than it had done with Mrs. Singer or Sophie, but I'm making headway with this girl. Her squeaks rise in pitch, and I start fingering her, while continuing to lick her clit. Like a light turning on, suddenly, she starts yelping, and it's clear that she's coming. It had been a solid twenty minutes of pussy eating, but we'd got there. "Oh my god!" she yells. "Oh my fuck fuck god jesus uh uh fuck cunt cunt," she screams out, and wraps her legs around my neck, spasming gorgeously.

Josie starts shaking, and laughing hysterically. "You fucking did it, you fucking genius pussy eating motherfucker," she carries on laughing, and I have to laugh at her choice and accurate words. I go down on her again, and it's not long before she's off again. "I'm jelly, baby, oh oh oh oh!" she goes, and seemingly at the moment of her climax, the front door of their apartment opens. I look up from my pussy feast, and see Wendy, standing there with a grin on her face.

"Hey Nick. Hey Sophie," she says with a giggle. Josie picks her head up and waves at Wendy, and Wendy walks off to the kitchen, suppressing a laugh. "Don't let me stop you kids," Wendy says, and I take that as an opportunity to make Josie come again. It doesn't take long, and pretty soon, she's howling again, and laughing madly. I feel amazing that I'm able to get this incredible girl off.

Josie sits up on the sofa, looking like she's just shot up heroin. She's still twitching as little aftershocks hit her, and I hold her tenderly until she's able to come down. It takes a few minutes. "Thank you," she whispers in my ear very softly, and I cuddle her. Her breathing slows, and she looks me deep in the eyes and shakes her head at me, in acknowledgement of what had just happened.

"You're welcome," I tell her, not realizing until then what a profound moment it had been, for both of us. She still seems a little dazed, so I get up and get us both some water. Wendy is in the kitchen.

"Servicing all the women of East?" she asks me, cheekily.

"And West," I reply.

"Do I need to make an appointment or will you just make your daily rounds?"

Josie wobbles in as we're talking, and I hand her a glass of water. She still looks dazed, but very possibly the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. I'd always thought she was lovely, but I saw something different in her just now, something really soulful. Both Wendy and I look at her, and Josie leans against me, putting her arms around me for warmth and support.