All Comments on 'My Friend's Wife'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
allforallallforallabout 18 years ago
The value of Friendship

Excellent story and a morality tale too.

Thankyou

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Great story

Very good romance DG

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Up to your usual high standards

DG:

A happy tale to boot. You made this Horny 'ol Sailor ecstatic to see a happy ending to a great love story. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
A wonderful life

An excellent, good samaritan story with a truly loving couple and family. I really liked the grandma and grandpa loving the little ones so much and so quickly. It gives one a warm feeling! The money left me feeling apprehensive through the rest of the story. Kept thinking the drug dealers would be around.

A very good story. Thanks, DG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A very moving love story.

I like stories like this because they embrace so much. It cut through the races and I find that heartening too. Nice to see Esau depicted in the role of a caring father and husband rather than the normal 'literotica' role, though still tainted by the money and drugs. I accept the need for that tie to bond them together in the early stages.

As a romantic, I thought perhaps they might have turned their backs away from the money.

Very enjoyable and I thank you

Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Room for thought!

Your stories always leave room for thought, I mean that in a very good way. I put myself in your characters place and always ask myself What would I have done. Your stories are as good as come when reading on sites like theses. Whenever I see the name DG Hear, I have to read the story. I don't care what it is submitted under. If is't written by DG Hear it's worth my time to read it. I have never been dissapointed, disagreed with you many time but always find the stories intriguing.

With the highest of regards for your writing

Always a fan and an author also.

Your reader

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Good

A very good loving wife story. I enjoyed this one

cageyteecageyteeabout 18 years ago
A double whammy!!!

I really enjoy your stories and I just LOVE a happy ending. This one did both for me!

Thanks for sharing your time, energy & talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Citizenship

The story was good. The personalities were not explained enough to be a great story.

The one thing that should have been easy was Tia's citizenship. A child born of an American parent is an American citizen, no matter where they are born. They just can't ever run for president if born outside the USA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More fun to read.

Nicely done. You do tell a good tale. You are in the top group of my to-read writers. When I see a story by you, I put other, less enjoyable stories to the side and delve immediately into your text.

Thank you for sharing your efforts and talents with us.

MoMan9MoMan9about 18 years ago
Mo

I've read and wrote a few storys in my time.This one touched me.Thank you and i'll look forward to more if and when you have time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yet

Yet another great story from DG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Moving Story

DG this was one of the most moving stories I have read. Please continue with more of these. There is nothing like a good story with a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story!

A story of hope, honor and all of the important attributes a loving family can have in this life. Thanks for writing such a moving story.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sorry to break into the group hug, but....

...this wasn't a story. It was a diary. There was no conflict. There was no suspense. It just went on and on and nothing happened. And it was clear from the beginning that nothing was going to happen. Kinda dull.

BTW, nobody would have known what Esau's note in the jacket meant. But ANYBODY finding the note with the keys could just take them to the train station and collect the money. That was kinda sloppy.

You obviously have a following as you write English sentences well. But it would be more interesting if you had a story or two to tell.

NamizujsNamizujsabout 18 years ago
The good have the reward

It is good to read of good actions and decent people being rewarded occasionally!

The stori was fine by me!

Thanks DG

John

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
A story of hope and honour !!!!

Thanks for writing such an excellent story with all the family values we expect of a truly loving couple. I liked the informal format with just enough background on the characters to hold the tale together. I was uneasy over the ‘drug’ money, expecting the dealers to turn up and “upset the apple cart”, but alls well that ends well! Thanks DG for giving us yet another super, sweet tale. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
liked it!

i enjoy your style of writing DG, have not been reading stories on this site for long but yours are some of the better ones. by the way if 'atlanta underground' had the story properly they would realise that the keys were not with the note!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GOOD DEEDS

KEPT UP THE GOOD WORK

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ah, those good passive aggressive subservient

little Asian women! they are like little fire breathin' dragoness one moment but cuddly submissive wives and lovers the next to our big American Black and White men!

gosh, what a beautiful life, with such devoted and faithful little 5-foot tall Asian women!

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
A Very Moving Story

Another great story I really loved the story and you really brought out the feelings in Mia Tia Chi Esau was smart to hide that money but Jake got lucky that the drug guys wasnt watching the terminal where the money was stashed at then they would have been nailed why didnt they simply invest the money into an off shore account that way it would accumalate more interest?

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My Friend's Wife

This was a great story. I did not expected stories left on Erotic sites to be so moving, emotionally. In fact by the end of the story there was tear in my eyes. I Loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So nice to read about people who love each other numinus@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Poor at best!

To much description of unconnected information. I simply lost interest in the story.

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218about 13 years ago
Sweet action and hot lovin'!!

Great job, I really like the sweet ending to a lovely story. Jake was a good guy and the lovely Chi, Tia and Mia were a wonderful addition to his somewhat sad world, lol! I wonder really about Esau, never really went in depth with what went on with the stealing but overall, I really love this story.

I can't wait for more work from you. LOVE IT :)

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
I loved it!

Another great story with yet another happy ending. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Spelling

You need a spell checker!!! As an example:

At least int America she felt more protected thaen in her homeland.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is the best story I have ever read on literotica!!

This stoty is a must read not just because of the love making but for the way two people can get bonded by true feelings beyond all humanly barriers... Love it!!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Pleasant story with nice results

It is always nice to just find a nice to read story and have it go well LOL

Harsh61Harsh61about 10 years ago
Brave Heart

A very nice and gripping story. A friend's promise fulfilled with grace.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
a very good story of blossoming love

after taking care of his pals family..loved how it unfolded...clever man Esau to leave his jacket behind...if it was me I would keep the money too...turning it in would have brought a ton of shit down on them and possible retribution by drug barons...by spending it wisely they never drew attention to themselves...he was rich both in money terms and with a loving family too...life is very good....

misterjack888misterjack888over 6 years ago
It's true

If not true for you, DG, given the laws of probabilities and the numbers of people in the world, today, before and in the future, it will happen and has happened again and again. How lucky we ALL are, that it's true.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good story, but once again I can see where your feeling lay

the husband made the greatest sacrifice of all. The wrong thing was done for the right reason. And he's mentioned as a passing phase. DGhear and his normal, the woman can't do anything wrong tripe.

cowboy01r01cowboy01r01almost 5 years ago
A GREAT STORY? OR NOT!!!!!true

True or not it was a great story when you put kids in your story that is when it became a true and happy end.

Lone9653Lone9653almost 5 years ago
Not bad

Have to give it a thumbs up if for only one reason. A puppy licking the face :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Expected the puppy to grow up, start digging holes in the yard and dig up some of the money.

good story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

This was a great story. Helped a friend and they both got the true love neither ever had

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

That was a really good story about a bad thing turning out good for a lot of people. Good for the soul.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

so writer just love killing the husband. He's dead so how was it cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am a 52yo divorced man who reads these stories to keep my mind wandering for the opsite sex I didn't believe I was going to like this story but I couldn't stop reading it, it even brought a tear to my eye thanks for the great read... turned a negative into a positive! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story line and good descriptions of a different culture where respect of self and others is VERY important.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a nice story, almost good enough for the kids. Almost, not quite.

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

Was a nice story. And well written.

Thanks.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Giving

By giving his parents twenty thousand a year to put away for the girls,the money would not last a lifetime.

nightdragon1nightdragon110 months ago

great story. thanks.

texlootexloo7 months ago

As a fifty something man, with a loving wife and grown kids, I am content and loyal. Still reading this sort of fantasy, about finding a ready made family and a loving wife, touches me.

I would say though that Esau was an active, comitted husband and father. The biggest failing of the story is that you didn't address how children are likely to react upon losing their father. The oldest girl knew he died. It was too magical of a transition to transfer their love to a new father, without dealing with grief.

Having said that, I enjoyed the story. I really like your writing style and I a working my way through reading your stories. I am happy that I have many to look forward too.

To the Anyon who cried 'beta male' I say the following. We are not Klingons. Every male is not a bloody carbon copy of Kahless.

Rudolf Schenkel originated the idea, in the 40s, and other researchers supported his idea. It went on to influence military and dog training. David Mech published his book The Wolf: Ecology and Behavior of an Endangered Species. He like those before him, studied wolves in captivity. Wolves, not forced into groups with strangers, and running free, do not exhibit these behaviors. Paranormal romance has spread these ideas even further, turning the alpha up to eleven. These werewolf clans, with their runting, and claiming, and king of the bloody hill infighting, bare no resemblence to natural, free wolves.

People can like what stories they like. They can have their own opinions and values. Still, the guy who literally wrote the book on tbe subject stated emphatically that he was woefully off base.

Still, I love reading that Anita Blake type stuff.

I am dyslexic and wrote this on my cell phone, and any spelling mistakes are entirely my fault. Fortunately, having do my level best to write proper Englush, I no longer care.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower3 months ago

A well-written and uplifting tale. As you hoped, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for an excellent read!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 2 months ago

good story... and a reminder about birth control ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5722 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories