All Comments on 'My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 09'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
rml65rml65almost 6 years ago
Love this story!

I'm so glad you have started up writing this story line again! Your doing a amazing job as always! Leaving me anxiously waiting for the next chapter!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you thank you thank you.

Thank you so so much for this series. It is by far my most favorite and I confess to squealing like a lil girl when I saw this chapter. (I am not a squealer or girly in any way but will admit to said reaction if it means I get t read new chapters!) Am hopeful this continues and again, thank you.

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
Great chapter

I could read about Kay and Jenny all day long . I am really enjoying this series and look forward to seeing a new chapter is posted. Hot and sexy.

Jenny's dig at Teeg's hair as being like kool aid made me laugh , and her reaction to her own outburst was sweet.

I love Drunk jenny , so funny in her frustration in not getting any sex from Kay and failing with the buttons. Nice to read that Kay would take advantage if the situation.

Great chapter as always .

Thank you

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 6 years ago

Oh yes. I too felt so happy & excited to see this chapter posted. I just adore this series & am glad you're continuing it. The joy you put into your writing is given to your readers ten fold. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hey anonymous

Why don't you try using the right homonym before you criticize somebody. The way I see it your comment was a waste of time. My bad a waist of time.

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

...everyone for your encouraging comments. Special thanks to Defending Anon for your response to Frustrated Anon, who apparently only realized nine chapters in that it's a lesbian relationship evolution story?

For another lesbian relationship evolution story right now, check out new author JodiHutchins:

https://www.literotica.com/s/kismet-encounter-ch-01

Glitchy link. Please delete the space in the word "encounter." and please do check her out!

JodiHutchinsJodiHutchinsalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

The love evident between the two characters is portrayed perfectly along with their growth as a couple. I really enjoy the flow of past and present in that aspect and you do it so well! I can’t wait to see what the future holds for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exciting

I was really happy and excited to see another chapter in this story. It is such a romantic plot with interesting characters. I hope you have more chapters planned.

Reader24601Reader24601almost 6 years ago
Ever had that funny feeling?

That while reading your semi-guilty pleasure of lesbian erotic literature a main supporting character suddenly speaks in your mother tongue? And the main character replies fluently to it? Just me? Any way somewhat surreal moment aside I would just like to say that the your character development is superb. A bit accelerated in my opinion in terms of timeline (Is it really possible to fall in love that hard that fast or am I just jaded?). Gusto ko tuloy tumagay para sa tagumpay mo which is a bad idea since I have work tomorrow (I have confidence you can parse that out). Thank you for writing this wonderful story and I hope you keep on writing.

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 6 years ago
Hey there!

Relatively new to your series (started a week ago) and I'm completely hooked.

Just wanted to tell you how I visualize the main characters:

Kay: Justine Joli

Jenny: Bella Rose

Nic: Nia Nacci

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More though right?

Consistently my absolute favorite story for almost 3 years , I believe, and I would definitely read as many as you'd write

Luke3549Luke3549almost 6 years ago
More?

Hoping to see more, it's been a while since this was released and just checking in to see if you are still righting them, I hope so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Baby! More, please? Pleeaseee?

Hey, it’s me again. I have to say, my love affair with this beautiful tale came on as fast and hard as Kay’s relationship with Jenny, maybe a bit faster, since I was basically hooked from the moment I started getting into the plot. No, from the moment I finished the first paragraph! You have a way of writing that is not overly decorative, but none the less is delectable to read. As many others have said, the relationship is to die for. When pining for the intimate touch of another girl, but being alone, this story is the place to go. Worked a charm on me ; )

Thanks for this true treasure. Cannot wait to hear the next part (There WILL be a next part, right? You wouldn’t tease us forever, would you?), and you can bet I’ll lap it up as soon as it appears. You’ve boosted my confidence quite a bit, that I’m not totally hopeless at making for a decent romantic partner. I may not have a seemingly infinite wallet like Kay, but I do seem to care about people and desire to be attentive to them, and, reading this story has made me feel like that’s going to get me a lot farther than I thought. Also comforting to see a happy aspie girl trying out new things, and enjoying it- I struggle with new experiences and enviornments.

Thank you so much <3

-Anonymous Aspie Girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
chapter 9 "tanned shoulders"

chapter 9 "tanned shoulders" need a new chapter now so it can be explained how Jenny got her tan. Does not fit the nerd image. Just saying. Enjoying the tale enourmously. Thank you. Tried my hand in writing. It requires great talent and many hours to make it so wonderfull.

shadocatshadocatover 5 years ago
MORE!

Every time I return to Literotica I check to see if you've published anything new. I was ecstatic to see another chapter of GF, easily my favorite series on the site. As always you have told a great story with sexy, endearing characters. Please continue to write, never doubt it completely appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Last name change?

Might have missed something here, but the name on the credit card Kay uses to pay for the apartment isn’t consistent with her last name. Or am I missing something? Still one of my favs.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

This was sooo gud! In more ways than one. I am debating whether to go back to the beginning or see if there's a chapter 10. I'm leaning towards the later cause I'm enjoying this level "gud" and contentment. Great job LesbianChickLic (yes, the last part is intentional. Hope you don't mind)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Your stories make the oxygen itself a little more refreshing

I was all set to shamelessly plead for another chapter of this story then i realized i am absolutely , fundamentally attatched to each of your works of art that it doesnt matter to which one you add one bit.

I understand why LJ and Mia aren"t an item , but i SO hope Jenny and Kay are going to tie the knot one day. I understand though that it's a starting out story. . .

The Selkie causes me to crave the safety of a capable Mistress more than i care to admit. idk about the whole apcolypse thing , but your master pieces have yet to dissapoint. Thank you for taking your time to share these works with your adoring fans. Also, if you actually responded i promise to properly fangirl , hahaha.

alexwatson62alexwatson62almost 5 years ago
MOST OF THE LONGER .............

........ tales sort of start to lose their way in chapter 5 or 6.

Not this one though, chapter 9 done and I`m ready for the next instalment (should you choose to write it).

The way all the characters accept and protect Jenny without being overbearing and therefor heaping extra pressure (self believed or not) is fantastic. Great story throughout.

Rhod20Rhod20over 4 years ago
In love with the characters

Having spent the last week reading from beginning to this chapter. I have found myself falling in love with all of the characters.

The depth you give the characters, especially Jenny in exquisite and the story developes in such a organic way. Having the two voices narrating the story and the flashbacks are amazing.

I hope that there will be more of this story. Looking more into both Jenny and Kay's past especially what causes a lot of her insecurity, and also Kay's past relationships. would also love to see Kay further introducing Jenny to some of her more extreme idea's.

As someone else has written this is a couple I would love to imagine/read got married and had their happy ending.

BRILLIANT WORK! Please keep it up.

P.s. if you need an editor for it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've overlooked this story before because it seemed it was all about the sex. Fortunately, I decided to read about LJ and Mia and wanted to know more about Kay. And how glad I was when I realised she was a character in this story. I did find a lot of sex but between all the sex I found a tender love story, in which Kay learns to care for Jen and Jen blossoms under her care. I particularly loved this chapter for its sense of humour - Jen getting drunk, and the counting in Klingon.

Although this story still doesn't have an ending, I'm please that I didn't start reading before this chapter was published. I would have been very frustrated. At least now I think most of the major plot points have been resolved. So while I hope to read more of this developing relationship, if not then I feel we've left the couple in a good place.

FHTFFHTFover 2 years ago

Love these characters and the story you've told thus far. Please don't forget about them.

Also, I'd love to read more about Nic.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 1 year ago

There is a lot of sex in these stories, but the fact that it's in the context of a loving relationship keeps it interesting. It's also a delightful story with engaging characters. And I appreciated all the nerdy references. It's not yet a finished story, but I've no idea what a conclusion would look like were you to write one.

NukaOrangeCourierNukaOrangeCourier8 months ago

It’s been a long time since the last part, do you think you will ever make another part to this story? I just discovered it and am loving it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES