All Comments on 'My GF; Fucking & How We Met'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Edit

This story needs an editor and some direction. There is so much random detail about clothes, your narrator's car and job and numerous skips in setting and mentions of minor characters, that I wonder what you're trying to accomplish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Story

It meanders a little, but the basic story line is great. Would love to read more and develop the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue

This story is very well written and hot. I don't mind the "going off topic" parts because it lets you know a little more about the characters. Thank you for the story and please hurry with more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interested...

I'm certainly interested in more.

Very well written and I didn't find it meandered at all, just some nice devices to flesh out characters and the background storyline.

Very promising...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story, keep going

i am so into this story, please finish

hotboxhotboxalmost 11 years ago
Yeah! Keep going

I liked it a lot. Great characters. You won't believe me, but I know people a lot like your main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

In to the story please finish

LacedUpLacedUpalmost 11 years ago
Please Do!!!

Please continue!!! This seems very interesting

xsailorxsailoralmost 11 years ago
Yes

There IS interest. Extremely well written and erotic! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm interested. . .

Please write more. . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
!!!!!

Write more please! Great story already, I'd love to see where you could take it!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
GREAT!

What a fantastic start, Glad Chapter 02 is already waiting *smile*

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Editing?

I'm not sure what Anonymous was talking about. There may have been some (minor) grammar and/or spelling that I didn't notice, and there were a couple of what I assume were inadvertent space bar hits, but the other things were the kinds of descriptives that give stories flavor.

On a different note, when I started I was thinking that this story was going away from my new trend to want stories that are real and not just sex stories, but fortunately I stayed with it, and am glad I did. I really like these characters already and I'm anxious to see where you take them.

I don't think you need to indicate the sex scenes. Those who only want sex will quickly learn that they should look elsewhere. For the rest of us, we know to expect sex here, so aren't bothered by it, if for some reason we want to skip to the main story it's easy enough to do (I did it often during Vivian and Ari's scenes in "Finding Love" by Dru_Druthers!)

BramblethornBramblethornover 10 years ago

Why did I start reading when it's late? Now I'll have to wait until tomorrow to read the rest. I enjoyed this part and I'll be interested to see where this goes.

idrubloodidrubloodabout 10 years ago
Good stuff

Glad I decided to now start this cause I'm already hooked and don't have to wait for more.

Loving the descriptions and the flow to the storyline and the characters.

Can't say more, have to move on to the next chapter.

Thanks for sharing...

IDB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hooked

Got to say kept moving past this one (don't know why), but started reading it today and I am glad I did. Like your style.

why_not_jillwhy_not_jillover 9 years ago
yep instant classic

and so well written!

blackash01blackash01over 9 years ago
i like it

i really like your characters and the story as a whole

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's very good

I really enjoyed it (both the sex and the story) please keep going, I'd love to read more.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
ENTHRALLING

One word for the 1st chapter. ENTHRALLING. 😊

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
not bad

my opinion is the best part of this story was when the bouncers threw out the girls that was causing all the trouble

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
get it right.

Well done with lots of thought on your part. Now lets have more. Loved it. Nice story.

RenataAsheRenataAsheover 6 years ago
Whaaaaa!

Please continue!

TrueMortTrueMortabout 6 years ago
So far...

So good.

Finally got my lazy arse in gear and started reading these.

I have to be honest, I am not big on strapon sex, I am much more of a fingers and tongue girl with a shit ton of foreplay.

Saying that I did like this story. Love your main character description, and her boots. I just wish I could get away with a four inch heel.

The club reminded me of more than a few I have frequented, and I did laugh out loud and Dwayne Johnson in a wig.

Will do chapter 2 tomorrow. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good start

Like another reviewer I took a little while to beguin but glad I have and, more importantly, you have continued the story.

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142almost 6 years ago
We all know where this is going...

Let's go... please ? When you're ready, of course...

LesbiandomesticdisciplineLesbiandomesticdisciplineover 2 years ago

I love reading your stories and hope to read more! Thanks!

ReesertonReesertonabout 2 years ago

This series is awesome!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I need nic to have her one story lol love the voice of dr hartford

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I need nic to have her one story lol love the voice of dr hartford

_robin_robin7 months ago

Good writing, this is a breath of fresh air! Thanks! (I agree with an earlier commenter about strapons. Sorry, but I find the concept scary & distasteful. That’s just me though, I really like the cut of your jib.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES