All Comments on 'My Girl is...a Slut?'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Tcs1956Tcs1956over 1 year ago

WOW! That is a hot fucking story! I’m hard as brick now! She reminds me of my ex-wife, Mitzi. But I knew Mitzi was a slut even before our first date. Several of my co-workers had bragged about fucking her and what great blow jobs she gave. After we got married she never slowed down a bit. I’ve written several stories about her.

I can’t wait to read more about the slut in your story. I hope it is a true story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG pick this up exactly where you left off please

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

As long as she don't turn ugly or cruel and play the chastity/denial game, and it stays consensual and loving, it is a 5

Eze325Eze325over 1 year ago

Love it hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this, 5 Stars+. Loved the dirty talk. Please carry this further, it has so much potential. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My girlfriend in college used to love to tell me about other guys she fucked. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had a Korean wife when I was in my 20’s. I used to come home and find the bedroom door closed and it was obvious there was another man in there with her. I would listen and wait for them to be finished but sometime it would take hours before I would see who it was. I could hear him fucking her hard and and making her cum. Calling her a slut and a whore not worried about me being there and able to hear him.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 1 year ago

“Now jack off for me!” Excellent, in my opinion! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. You are a great writer. The story was short, snappy and had a happy ending! Vanessa skillfully handled this ‘reveal’ situation well and turned it into a effective cuckold training session for her boyfriend.

The last three paragraphs were outstanding: she got him to visualize her face covered with another man’s cum, she got him to admit he loved her being a slut, and she got him to jack himself off while she slipped his ring on her finger. Good job, now they have a solid foundation for their relationship!

I met my wife in college, we started dating and then fucking. Six months later, when I proposed marriage to her, she confessed – much like Vanessa did. That night I had stopped over to surprise her with the ring, it wasn’t a night that we usually went out on.

Her confession excited me so much I shot off with one stroke of her hand. Then, she had me leave immediately so, she could finish getting ready for her date with another guy! Later she told me that night was the best sex of her life: she fucked the other guy wearing my engagement diamond ring! That set the standard for our marriage.

Great story; thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I met and dated a beautiful girl when we were both in our early twenties. I was new to the area and had no idea about her history as a slut. I had dated her for 4 or 5 months before I figured it out. It took naive me another month to figure out that she hadn't become monogamous with me. She didn't pay for tires or anything else for her car. Repairs at the house she lived in also happened without charge. I caught her fucking a guy and observed without her knowing it. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen and hotter than anything I'd ever imagined. She enjoyed talking about fantasies and I realized many of her stories weren't fantasies but were actually the telling of her past.

cibixcibixabout 14 hours ago

Love the intrigue so far, wondering which way she'll take her boyfriend and her escapades... :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous