All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Best Friend Pt. 01'

by CrowBeak

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: First time?

The trite, banal title was a dead giveaway.

ElvisOmarElvisOmaralmost 6 years ago
Don't listen to the whiners

Hey CrowBeak, I thought this story was terrific, and I look forward to reading more from you. My only technical critique is that you have mixed up some names in a couple of places (Mona asks, "Where's Mona?" for example). It makes me wonder if you didn't switch names at some point.

If you've been on Literotica as a reader for any length of time, you know by now there are dozens of anonymous trolling morons who read femdom stories and other fetish stuff they don't actually find a turn on, and then call them stupid. You can safely Ignore them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was good

I loved it please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice content, not as well written.

I would recommend checking it for errors. There are plenty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesomee..

would love to read more, making him cheat :P, bringing him on his knees, like i did with my bf's friend lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sortof ok ... with glitches and wacky details

8" long cock is believable ... easily. 5.5 inches thick?? not really -- girth yes, thick no.

Also you have Mona asking where did Mona go. I think she must have had quite a bit to drink if she's asking where she herself went. Other glitches all through.

hunghandsumhunghandsumover 5 years ago
My Girlfriend's Best Friend Pt. 02

This story is too good not to add more! I'd be happy to edit for you. Maybe Denise and Mona (possibly Mona's roommates) have had their own sexual liaisons prior? Maybe Denise's jealousy is only fear of losing him, but actually wants to share him so she can continue her bi tendencies without the fear of losing him?

Any of Mona's roommates of different race? That always makes it more exciting! Maybe one of them makes a move on either Denise or him!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous