All Comments on 'My Grandma and Me Ch. 01'

by Maude1067

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Wrong category, fetish, non-consent, or gay maybe. Stupid story so it probably doesn't even matter.

phobosukphobosukabout 2 years ago

I'll give it five stars but I do think you could have developed it a bit more. Why not another chapter with full consummation with his grandma and friends?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love your work! I have 2 plot ideas for other stories if you take suggestions. One would be a wedding where the bride's family has a tradition of stripping brides completely naked instead of a garter toss. The other would be a trans girl's first family reunion after transitioning and her family is eager to see her new body. Each family member gets to remove one piece of her clothing.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Love the story, next chapter please. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Odd story but I liked the weird aspect of his grandmother letting her elderly friends enjoy his nudity & play w his body. There could be another chapter. I’d like to read more about other older gay men exploring him w grandmother’s approval.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Muskyboy

I love how you complain about this story. I find it a bit pathetic that someone who doesn't have the intelligence to write actually complains.

Moron!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

in disappointing. Should have fucked granny

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaude1067@Maude1067
Middle age author; bisexual but leaning more to gay, but love to write about a variety of subjects and people. Lean toward consensual and forced cfnm and cmnm with family and/or friends, or just nudity in general. But as I have said, I am not limited in my interests.