All Comments on 'My Gypsy Ch. 01'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
My Gypsy

Nice job. Hope you can add to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HMMMMM

I really look forward to the following chapters, hoping they will be longer than this chapter as you have such a teasing way about your stories. I am glad you got into it more right at the beginning this time. Just make them longer chapters and, perhaps, add a sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Gypsy is great...what about the Sara series?

This great...I hope it will be longer...but what about the In Sara series, I love that series..Please continue your great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Gypsy is good.

Hey, I'm loving the story so far, keep it up. What about the Sara series though?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Short, but sweet

Short, but your stories are always hot.

I hope there's a prequel somewhere in your lineup. The developing relationship is always the best part :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Delicious ! , simply delicious !

You tell the story so well that I could actually taste and smell her cunt . You should do a little proofreading before submitting your finished work . Pass me a towel .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Glad you're back!

Glad to see you're back adding to your stories. I have to admit, your family stories are the best ones I've read. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
my little angel?

Youbadboy,

You're my favorite writer on the site by far. Most stories have no characters or no tease. Yours, almost always do. This story lacks the tease so far. But the beginning almost seems taken from one of your very own stories, My Little Angel? Can't wait for the rest of the story. By why repeat the beginning of the story almost word for word from another one of your stories?

Any story from you is still a treat. I look forward to reading the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

You are, hands down, my favorite! Please, please keep writing more stories. Your stories make me so hot. I can't even tell you how much I love the interaction of your characters. Amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Teaser

Can't wait to learn how the relationship developed and what's going to happen since they seem to enjoy taking risks with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
CAN'T WAIT

U are by far the best teaser in history. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Super

I love each of your words

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ohmygawd

I love your storys, no one writes as beautifully as you do. Im addicted to each equisite tale, each breathe is forever etched into my memory. Dont ever stop writing, I think Ive made a habit of reading each and every favorite, over and over. Your amazing. Keep up the amazing work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wheres the begining

this reads like it should be chapter two not one. wheres the background and character build up? wheres the plot build up? keep the wham bam thank you maams out of the incest area either write a proper story or nothing.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"My Gypsy Ch. 01:" - Nicolas and Gypsy - (Brother and Sister)

This story (one page) is like drifting in space--there's no beginning and no ending; there is no jump from an airplane, but there is the drifting in space, and there is no landing. A story needs an introduction, minor details at least. There should be a theme or maybe a plot.

The premise of the story is a brother finger fucks his sister as he drives her to school, at the start of a school day. And then, sister says (about having taken her bra off "near the bush"), "...I could have got caught today..."??? Shit, I thought their day had JUST STARTED!!!

Taf45377Taf45377about 1 year ago

Nice but it would be better to have bit more build-up to lead to their story/situation/relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Our mom caught me and my younger sister fucking... and did nothing, said nothing. I would always refuse to go to the store to buy mom cigarettes for her (at a time when you could buy cigs for parents) because I knew smoking was bad for her. After mom had caught us fucking, she'd ask my sister to ask me to take her to the store... knowing we'd stop to fuck along the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous