All Comments on 'My Halloween Costume'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This isn't BDSM

Involuntary enslavement is non con

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Clever

I expected all along that she would be trapped as a slave, but couldn't figure out how it would occur. The branding symbol was a great idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lol

Very entertaining. Wonder if she'll have the guts to cut the brand off and go home or be stuck there forever...

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 5 years ago
great story

It is non-consent but, if misfiled, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good Story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Love the story, excellent twist.

Can't wait for another one!

auhound49auhound49over 5 years ago
Nice prgnancy twist!

She should have been much more scared of impregnatin as sperm coud come home with her. I am glad you put it in ther as controllig a slave's womb is the ultimate in control! I wonder how she feels to be black bred?

Please ut this aspect in every story and play up the total humiliation of a woman being involuntarily bred.

orflash64orflash64over 5 years ago
Excellent story Joe.

Excellent story Joe, you're putting together a nice collection of Halloween stories.

It's been awhile since you wrote a Christmas story, I think the last one was the 12 Days of Christmas, one of my favorites. Maybe you can write another this year? How about a desperate woman needs to earn Christmas money for her family after things go bad and a lot lizard talks her into taking her place for a few weeks while she goes out of town or a Gloryhole girl at Adultbook store to make some quick money anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
brilliant

Once again, a brilliant submission joe. Keep up the good work. And get that Slave Yoga story finished !

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 5 years ago
CLOTHING MAKES THE PERSON

In all of John Doe's stories there's an interesting theme: how clothing makes the person and how people react to the image clothing creates. In Mental Hospital Horror, attire defines the person as a doctor, deprived of it the person becomes an inmate; in his other Halloween story, A Really Scary Halloween, clothes make The Prof an instructor chaperoning college girls on a grand tour; stripped Prof and her charges fit into a coffle ready for branding and auction. Here in My Halloween Costume, the female executive dresses like a tramp to tease men in an amusement park, most successfully to her glee and the guys' chagrin. With a magic pendant given her by an old lady as a reward for this success, she can dance naked in a pure fantasy she has conjured up of being sold in a slave auction. However once branded, her fantasy and reality merge. Which has become real? Which has evaporated?

Steve150177Steve150177over 5 years ago
I had to think about it to not be appalled.

When I read it I was appalled. She didn't want that end and didn't feel good about it either.

After a while I came to see your points.

1] She is a cock tease, thru and thru.

2] She wants in some sense to be a slave.

So, you gave her just what she wanted. And she did deserve some punishment for being such a bitch.

Sort of like a story here in Sci-Fi, where a woman used her wiles to get a man to murder her rival and got sentenced to being a total slut for the rest of her extended life. And the judge told her that the punishment would not really be a punishment since he understood her real true self, thru and thru. That, it was just the life she was born for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Again Again!

I’d love to see not so much a continuation, but another girl getting trapped in the same fashion. Maybe the next Halloween a girl falls for this trick and we see the girl from this story watch it happen and unable to warn her.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Being marked

I learned over the years that Mens LOVE to mark or Brand us womens in different ways. Most just shot there cum and nutt juice on my face, breasts or body. Some Mens asked me to get a piercing or tattoo to have on my body that let others know I liked Black Mens or belonged to them or been Blacked many times and had there kids even. I've worn necklaces like Collars and bracelets like hand cuffs and Soft Cuffs and even been roped and tied down just like she was to a table only I was tied down over ottomans and other Tables and even placed in breeding chairs suspended from ceilings. All spread out so my Master or Any Man he let come between my legs to use me in one my holes or tilt me back to open my mouth and do my Mouth and Throat like my pussy was being used at the same time. It is hard to talk when a BIG MAN is fucking me and another Man is shoving DEEP in my mouth in to my throat. Specialy if a Man is taking my butt hole and not my pussy and just TAKING it if you know what i mean.

Good read and made me remember and reminded me when I go to my Man I seeing now and the Mens I've Spread for and kneeled down in front of to please that THEY was the ones who was IN Charge and How I Learned to give up ALL Control to the Man or Mens in one or ALL my pleasure holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant twist. Brilliant execution. A true masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@AgainAgain

I had always thought that this story would work best as a one-shot, but your idea of new girls either succumbing to or avoiding the trap is brilliant. My alternate take on it is that the current girl awakens her dark side and proactively brands other girls so they can't escape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s me Again Again!

Halloween is coming up, and it’s time for another girl to meet her fate. Maybe it’s just a random girl, or maybe it’s a friend or relative of the first girl. But I def think the first woman should be there and unable to assist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again again!

Please write another chapter to this story! Does anyone come looking for this girl and get trapped as well? A sister or friend perhaps? Maybe it’s a random stranger and the first girl is unable or unwilling to help? So many possibilities! Halloween is fast approaching, who will get tricked next?

TanukiTanukiover 1 year ago

I don’t like slasher horror movies cause of the blood and gore. But Joe Doe’s stories capture the good parts of such movies, seeing the impending danger that the female characters can’t see, you want to scream at them to run, don’t go in that room! Can’t you see what’s going to happen to you? Even the offensive language and descriptions so outside of societal norms help take me to a scary place, a sexual roller coaster ride. The stories are gross and scary, and make me feel dirty for reading them, and I keep coming back for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous