All Comments on 'My Halloween Transformation'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh yes

I was picturing myself in his shoes and loving every inch of both cock and the one being shoved deep in my ass.

toni49toni49over 12 years ago
wow

wounderfull story well wrote real hot,hope to here more of your adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot!

Loved this story! You described my fantasy to a tee.

BimboBambiBimboBambiover 12 years ago
Great anticipation

Can not wait to see how the rest of the weekend goes.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 12 years ago
Awesome......

Reminded me of my younger days clubbing. I could taste the cum om my lips via your words.......great story. Keep writing and sucking those magnificent cocks.

Cute Little ThingCute Little Thingover 12 years ago
loved it . . .

Great story. Very detailed. I think it would be better if they fucked him at the same time and they found out he was a boy, but decided to fuck him anyway. Thanks for taking the time and effort.

jillcdjillcdover 12 years ago
loved it!!!!!!

I need more

PaddlesPaddlesover 10 years ago

awesome story, would love to hear more about erica

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One little bite

And this whole pile of trash goes away. Really a nasty story. Gay male is a better place for it.

DandelionMcGillicuttyDandelionMcGillicuttyalmost 8 years ago
really hot

but a few issues:

>> most of her linger fit me especially anything that stretched

1. lingerie, 2. commas, learn what they are

>> His rough fingertips scrapped across my soft skin

scraped

TVFrannieTVFranniealmost 8 years ago
Awesome transformation!

Absolutely loved Erica! In denial, of course, as most of us were at one point or another...but enjoying every second of his transformation from voyeur boy to cumslut sissy! Good job centrum. This was the second of your stories I've read and I can't wait to read another!

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
it moved fast

I liked the idea, but it moved a little fast, still good writing ignore the bashers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Could be me

I often wanted to enjoy the thrill of having a female body. If I woke from a dream and suddenly realized that my cock was gone and I had tits and a pussy I would be the hottest sex maniac in town. Just once I would like to know what it feels like to have a long thick cock deep in my pussy. I know how good dildos feel and love the taste of a cock as it cums in my mouth and I have never found a cock that is too big for my ass. Guess I should have taken a different path when I still had the youthful body to create the illusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so very hot

I wish I was erica doing all that

BrendaNWBrendaNW8 months ago

So hot 🔥 I am very wet and need some relief .. quickly .. tongue 😝

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I gotta say I want more. too bad there arent any continuing adventures of Erica. maybe the rest of the weekend exporing the bi side of him. finding out his mom had set this up, the costumes were a plant calling the club owner and bouncer she knew near the fedex to get them to lure Erica in. maybe mom wanted Erica to become the family slut. posibly finding an accepting bi girl and they get (cross)dressed and go swinging. so many places for this story to potentialy go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous