My Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul started to feel on me. He didn't ask or anything, it was like it was already a foregone conclusion that he was getting some pussy. I had changed and put on a skirt and his hand was already under it. It just felt wrong. I had a couple of more drinks and just let him do it. His dick was a lot smaller than my husband's and he just started humping away at me.

He was sweating and grunting and squeezing my breasts and if he hadn't licked my pussy to get me wet, I wouldn't have known anything was going on. I smiled and Paul mistook my smile for pleasure for enjoyment.

"You like that baby, don't you," he said.

"Yep," I laughed. Realistically, I was barely even aroused. What I liked was finding out that sex with Rence was so much better than this that it couldn't be compared. When he was done, I wanted to scream out in both my joy and my frustration. Why was I so happy that my husband was better? Had I doubted it? I guess I had.

Then I heard the screams coming from Marge and Dee. He was pounding her like a drum. There was sweat glistening on his muscular body and she was thrusting her pussy up to meet him and begging him to cum inside of her. She was telling him that she loved him over and over again.

My curiosity started all over again. I went over to them. I looked at my watch and realized that we had at least two or three hours before Rence came home. I watched as the man changed positions and started fucking Marge from the back. I called it fucking because that's what it was. He just slammed himself into her with no regard for her at all. He treated her like a whore while she swore she loved it. She was having orgasm after orgasm and he didn't let up.

Finally she couldn't take any more and she pushed him away. He was still hard and his dick was bigger than Rence's. Not by a huge degree but it was bigger.

"Why don't you try him out?" said Marge. "I'll let him do you once but remember, he's mine."

I knew that this was really what this whole thing was about. Paul had been a waste of my time. I got onto the lounge chair where Marge had been and Dee hovered over me. He pushed his dick into my pussy that thankfully was still wet from Paul's sperm. He had no technique. He didn't tease me. He just slammed it into me. And unlike with Paul I felt it. Jeezus I felt it. His first slam buried that big dick in me up to his balls and I knew that I was in trouble. I had never had anything that big in me before and it hurt. He just kept fucking me. After a few minutes my pussy got used to the size but I realized that this wasn't sex the way I knew it.

There was no emotional attachment here. This man wasn't trying to make himself a part of me. He was just trying to rub one out and using my body to do it. As I looked into his eyes, I saw no recognition at all. I was just a pussy to him. I was just some old white woman to fuck like a piece of meat until he sprayed his semen all inside me or all over me. I closed my eyes and wished for it to end.

He was grunting and started fucking me even harder. I felt tears coming into my eyes. What the fuck was I doing and what the fuck was wrong with Marge that she enjoyed this. I couldn't take it anymore, but then I had a thought. Wasn't this what I'd stupidly asked for? Hadn't I told Rence, that there would be no love involved? I told him that it would only be sex. Suddenly I realized that I'd been a fool. The thing that made the sex with my husband so God damned enjoyable wasn't the physical part; it was the fact that we loved each other so God damned much that we enjoyed and craved each other's touch. I wanted to get these people, these sick perverted assholes, out of my house. I needed to try to wash their touch and these sick memories out of my body and my mind. Then I felt them at the same time. I looked down and as Dee pounded me despite my trying to close my legs and push him out, I felt someone licking my nipples. I saw that it wasn't one person but two. Paul was licking one of my sagging breasts and unbelievably, Marge was licking the other.

I have never in my life been interested in having another woman touch me and the disgust that she'd do it without asking if I wanted it seemed like a bigger violation than what her boyfriend was doing. At least I'd volunteered to have him abuse me. I never intended to speak to Marge again.

But then things got worse. They got far worse than I ever imagined.

"So much for my happy ending," I heard. I turned my head to the side and saw my husband still clutching the handle of his golf bag watching me. Marge stopped and dropped my breast. Her eyes got huge.

"Uhm," was her surprised reply.

Then things got worse again. Dee stopped and his dick popped out of me. He went as stiff as if he was made of stone.

"Rence, do you know this woman?" he asked.

"Yeah Darrell," he said. "I thought she was my wife."

No one said anything for a while.

"Honey I..." I began. I really had no idea of what to say.

"You thought I'd be gone for a while," he finished. "I quit the golf league tonight. It had nothing to do with us or your little fuck fest. Some of the guys at work were talking about Darrell in a way that I didn't agree with. I told them all to fuck off because I'd rather be friends with him than them any day. I guess I was wrong."

"I'm going to find a restaurant and get something to eat," he said and then he left.

"I didn't know who she was," yelled Darrell. "I swear it. I had no idea." As I looked at the giant, I didn't know whether I felt sadder for him or myself. Luckily, I hadn't actually told Rence the lie about not doing it. I figured that I'd just tell him that I'd arranged to do it earlier after our talk because once he'd told me that we wouldn't be having sex ourselves until I'd gotten this over with, I just wanted to get it over with.

I was sure that we'd talk and things would be okay between us after a while. But I remembered the way he talked about Darrell from work. Darrell was the kid who was going to take over for him. Lawrence expected his friends to be loyal. That friendship was over.

"It's okay Honey," Marge was telling him as he hurriedly started putting his clothes on.

"Shit, now that the party pooper is gone, we can get back to what we came here for," said a totally uninterested Paul. He put out the cigarette he'd lit, on the arm of one of my lawn chairs and reached for my breast.

I slapped his hand away and looked at him like the fool that he was.

"Let me guess, now that you've sampled it, you only like dark meat right. Well Missy, unless I miss my guess, he's leaving. And I think he's more upset about your boyfriend leaving than you are. So if you want to get fucked again, I'm your only choice."

"This has nothing to do with us," Marge told Darrell. "We never have to come here again."

"It has nothing to do with you," he snapped at her. "My life is all messed up."

He was already heading for the door. He turned and looked at me. "I'm really sorry," he said. It looked like he was going to start crying at any moment. I wanted to reach out and just hug him. "If I had any idea of who you were, I would never have set foot in here." Then he was out the door. I heard the motor of his car start and he pulled out of the driveway.

"Oh great, he left us," said Paul. "I guess we're spending the night."

"What if he never wants to see me again?" whined Marge. "I'll die without him."

"Marge, get a grip, dummy. You do have a husband, remember," I said.

"He doesn't give a fuck about me," she hissed. "He's so busy screwing his secretary and every other young thing he can find that I can do whatever I want and he'll never notice or care."

"But what about, him letting you explore your...?" I began.

"Amanda, maybe I wasn't completely truthful with you about that," she said quietly. "If I had a husband who really loved me, I wouldn't be so starved for affection. But since I met Dee..."

"His name is Darrell, Marge," I snapped at her. "And you may have just seriously damaged MY marriage."

"Look ladies, before you have your Oprah moment, I need something to eat and a place to lie down, chop-chop," said Paul smiling.

"Eat shit and die," I screamed at him. "I don't care if you lie down in the park or in the street. Just get the fuck out of my house."

"Can you at least call me a cab?" he asked smiling.

"Okay, you're a cab," I sneered. "Now get the fuck out of my house."

I held the door open for him and glared at him while he walked past. "Fuck you, ya stupid bitch," he hissed. "I'm never coming back here again."

"If you do I'll have you arrested for trespassing," I snapped.

I was really pissed but I didn't need him there while I got to the bottom of Marge's lies and why she'd lied to me. It didn't make any sense.

Marge and I talked for about an hour before I drove her home. I'd always thought that Marge had it all together. In fact, I'd been a bit jealous of her for her easy lifestyle and the freedom she enjoyed. Now I realized that I really didn't want to be free at all. As I drove back into our driveway, I was surprised to see that Rence hadn't gotten home yet. I debated whether or not to call him. I figured that he'd already had enough of a shock that evening and didn't need me bothering him until he was ready to come home. I wanted to talk to him badly. I needed to let him know that I was done experimenting and that I was wrong for doing it in the first place. As soon as he came home, we were going to talk. I showered three times to get every trace of sweat and sex off of me. Then I sat down on the couch to wait for him.

* * * * * *

Lawrence

For the first time that I could remember, I didn't feel well. I've always been very healthy so even when I was sick, I always knew that it would only be a matter of time before I was back to normal. But that night I didn't think that I'd ever be well again. I couldn't erase those images from my mind. First, that sleazy looking little guy fucking Amanda and then it got even worse when she went over to the lounge chair and let Darrell fuck her.

She'd just got down on that recliner and let him pound the hell out of her. He fucked her so hard and so fast that I knew that I could simply never do that to her. I loved her too much. He treated her like a piece of meat. It was almost as if she was just some whore and it didn't matter what she felt. I could never do that to her, so if that was what she needed, I was out of the running.

To be truthful, I'd been lying the whole time she'd started this. It had simply been a bluff on my part. I told her it would be okay for her to do this, but I'd never really meant it. The woman I loved would never have done this. I'd gone along with it more as a test than anything else. I told myself that she wouldn't do it. In fact, I was sure of it. But deep down inside, I knew that if she ever did, it would mean the end of us.

Now she had called my bluff, so I had to go ahead with my part in this little drama. I headed for home with no clear exit strategy in mind yet. I wondered how something that seemed so assured and so perfect only a few days ago could go so wrong, so fast. All I knew was that instead of my happy ending, I was planning on restarting my life over again from scratch.

It was early in the a.m. when I finally walked into the house. I saw Amanda asleep on the couch with a book lying open on her chest. I closed the door as quietly as I could and walked up the stairs where I changed clothes and slept in my son's room. He was halfway around the world so he wouldn't be using his bed.

I tossed and turned all night because my brain refused to shut down. I realized that I was all alone. This was far worse than when my coworkers who were divorced went through theirs. In the cases of their divorces, they still had the workplace as an oasis of stability and we tended to try to coddle them through it. In my case, the betrayal was both at home and at work. There was also the fact that I was the guy who handed out the assignments, I had to be an example for everyone else. No matter how badly I felt, I had to keep things going.

What made it even worse, was the fact that the one person I might have confided in or talked to about it was involved in it. I just couldn't see myself talking to Darrell period, much less about this situation.

I finally managed to grab a couple of hours of sleep but I was still groggy when I woke up. I was alert enough to realize that I had to swallow my anger though. I couldn't take this out on people who had nothing to do with my pain, so I put on a happy face and dressed for my day.

I left the house early and stopped off at Dunkin for coffee and donuts for myself and my secretary Angelita. Maybe that would make everyone think that I was in a good mood.

Luckily, we weren't starting any new projects that week. That meant that for the most part I could hide in my office unless someone had something they needed to talk to me about.

At five minutes after nine, Angel called me on the office phone. "Hey Boss, wanna hear something funny?" she asked.

"I really could use a good laugh," I said.

"Darrell just called me. He wants to make an appointment to talk to you whenever you're free. I was laughing my ass off. It must be a joke. Why doesn't he just march into your office like he usually does?" she asked.

"He's doing the right thing," I said. "Call him back and schedule for 11:30 or 4:30. Tell him if it's purely business he can have the 11:30 time slot. If it's anything else the 4:30 slot."

She seemed puzzled but hung up and did it. She called back a few minutes later and told me that he'd chosen the 4:30 slot.

I sat at my desk going over the same calculations at least ten times before Angel called me again. "It's your wife on line three, should I put her through?" she asked.

"Tell her I'm in a meeting and I'll call her when I can," I said. She sat on the phone without saying anything and then finally hung up.

A few minutes later she was in my office looking at me. "That is the first time you've EVER not spoken to your wife," she said. "Even when you're angry at her you speak to her. What is going on?"

"We're having some problems," I said and left it at that.

"You do know that you're not alone," she said. "We've known each other forever. If there's anything you need, just let me know."

After she left, I got on my computer and started looking up listings for divorce lawyers. I was still numb and really didn't know what I intended to do but I wanted to have all of my ducks in a row just in case.

I saved the number for three lawyers and decided to call them. When I explained the situation to the first guy he laughed at me. "Does she want the divorce?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "Either she does or she doesn't."

"I haven't spoken to her," I said. "I can barely stand to look at her."

"You're still in shock," he said. "First off, you can't just divorce someone. You have to have a reason. Especially in a marriage that has gone on for as long as yours has. Talk to your wife. If both of you agree to a divorce, you can probably get one. Other than that, the courts are especially friendly to women. You may end up losing the majority of your assets. Think about it buddy, you haven't worked your ass off for all of these years to end up poor."

The next lawyer was even worse. "You have no grounds for a divorce, dummy," he snapped at me.

"She cheated on me," I snapped right back.

"No she didn't," he said. "You gave her permission."

"But I didn't mean it," I said. "I was just testing her to see if she'd really do it."

"No one gives a rat's ass about your test," he spat. "She asked you if she could fuck another guy and you said yes. So her going out and doing what you said she could do is not grounds for a divorce. You may not like it but that's the way it is. You can file for a divorce and she'll say that she doesn't want one. She'll run all of the bullshit lines about how much she loves you and all the rest of that shit. She may really mean it. She may just not want to give up her cushy lifestyle, but in any case, she'll have very little trouble blocking the divorce. The court will order counseling and all kinds of other things while you will simply continue to pay for my time and the court's time. Bottom line is that she'll be able to keep it out of court and keep the two of you together for as long as she wants. And in the end, if you do finally get a divorce, it will be the most expensive thing you've ever bought."

"It will also leave you next to broke. My advice is to forget it. Just go home and forget about it. If you're unhappy, find yourself another woman. Find yourself someone younger and prettier. Get yourself a thin young blond with big tits. Set her up in an apartment and fuck the shit out of her regularly. It will still cost you less than a divorce. When you're ready, you could even start leaving your wife clues so she catches you. Get her mad enough that she files for divorce. If SHE files, you'll be divorced in three days or less. That's just the way these things work. In the meantime, I'd suggest that you hide as much cash and property as you can. Remember, officially, I am not telling you to do this, but if you don't, you will end up getting raped in the divorce. You'll end up living in a studio apartment eating tuna every night and taking the bus to work.

"Oh and once the divorce is settled, be prepared to move to a different state so she can't see your real life style, because if she can prove that you hid assets, she'll drag your ass back to court to amend the settlement."

Hearing about how bad my chances of getting a fair divorce were, made me think about the situation differently. Maybe I'd have to do this later rather than sooner. Maybe the best solution would be to just start over without actually getting a divorce.

Since it seemed that there wouldn't be a happy ending anyway, what was the point. I started thinking about all of the things that I wanted to do. It was kind of a bucket list or my solo version of a happy ending. I could still do that. I could just leave her fantasies and her dreams off of my list and do the things I wanted to do. She could do hers and I could do mine.

I sat there through lunch and thought about all of the things I wanted to do. This time instead of being frugal and thinking about things we wanted to do as a couple, I thought about all of the things I wanted to do personally.

As I stepped out of my office at one pm, Angelita was eating a sandwich at her desk. "I'm out Angel," I said. "And you shouldn't be manning the phones during your lunch break. Tomorrow, I'm taking you out to lunch."

"What about your appointment with Darrell?" she asked.

"It wasn't business, so it can wait," I said.

"I don't know boss," she said. "He's looked like he was going to cry all day. It's like all of his confidence is gone. He's double and triple checking all of his figures and running around asking for second opinions on everything he does. Normally, the two of you are like engineering superheroes, but today you're both off of your game. I know that something is going on with you and the missus, but I don't know what his deal is. I'm really worried about him."

"He's a big boy," I said. "I'm sure he can handle whatever it is. If he can't, we need to get someone who can." Even as I said, it she looked at me as if she was seeing me for the first time.

As I left the parking lot, my cell phone rang. I looked at the screen and it was Angel.

"Hey Angel," I said. "Can't I leave the parking lot before something goes wrong?"

"Your wife is on the other line," she said. "Should I tell her to call your cell or what?"

"Tell her I'm still in a meeting," I said. That got me to thinking. I didn't really want to go home. Amanda usually got home before I did so the sooner I got there the more time I'd have to spend either with her or avoiding her.