My Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the ambulance techs called the police yet again and told them what had happened. They claimed that they'd been sure the first two calls were prank calls. It turned out that Marge and Bryan had a history of calling the police on each other whenever they got upset. The local PD had simply noted the address and hadn't taken the call seriously, figuring they'd just check up on things when they had more time.

Amanda offered to ride in the ambulance with Marge, while Darrell and I waited for the police with Bryan. Marge, in halting words got out that she'd rather have Darrell go to the hospital with her and Amanda could join her later. Bryan seemed to be subdued and the ambulance techs took his name down and could serve as witnesses anyway so that's what we did.

In the end it didn't matter since the police got there within seconds of the ambulance departing the scene.

The first officers on the scene spoke to Amanda and me briefly and took our statements while another set took Bryan into custody. I showed the man who interviewed me the video I'd taken. He nodded his head after watching it. He did note that Bryan had been very drunk, but he also noted both the damage he'd done to Marge and the fact that the three of us, Amanda, Darrell and me had refrained from attacking Bryan, though he deserved it. He also confiscated my phone, which pissed me off. But he assured me that as soon as they could transfer the video from it, I'd get it back.

In the days that followed the attack, Darrell missed a lot of time at work. I called him and finally found out that he'd been at the hospital watching over Marge. As soon as she was able to sit up and use a phone with her injuries, Marge called me.

"Lawrence, I want to thank you for your part in saving my life," she said. "I also need to ask you a favor."

"Marge, I never realized what a winner you were married to," I said sarcastically. "But Darrell and I are partners now. He doesn't need to ask to take time off. I'm fine with it."

"That's not it." she said. "Darrell never leaves me, so maybe some good did come of me getting my ass beaten. I think that we might be giving things between us a try despite all of the differences between us. And that has made me really happy."

"Then what's the favor?" I asked.

"Could you speak to Amanda for me? She calls me every day but she hasn't visited me since the first day," she said.

"What do you want me to tell her?" I asked. "Shit, I couldn't even get her to honor our marriage vows, how can I get her to do anything else? Besides we're divorced now. I have no control over her."

"Lawrence, in the eyes of the court, you're divorced. In the eyes of the law, you're divorced. Amanda still thinks the two of you are married and you're going to work this out. Right now she's afraid to be in the same room with Darrell and he feels the same way. He barely even breathes when I talk to her on the phone. I know that watching over Amanda is no longer your job but you might want to take a look at her. She's been drinking a lot and she never used to drink at all. There's also something that's just not quite right about her."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, she talks about you just as much now as she always did," said Marge. "She tells me all kinds of things that she shouldn't know. She talks about things that you said to someone or what you were wearing. She told me just the other day that she had to go and meet you for lunch. When she called back she told me that you had lunch with Darrell and talked about business the whole time, but when I asked Darrell about it, he said that the two of you had lunch and that you did talk about business. He wondered how she knew that if she hadn't been there."

"That is strange," I said. "I'll talk to Darrell and tell him that I don't care if he's around Amanda. We're divorced. I'll also think about what you said. I don't understand it either but shit, it's no worse than what I'm going through. I guess we process our grief differently."

"What grief?" she asked.

"Marge, I know your divorce is different from ours. You're getting away from a man who mistreated you for years. You're also moving into a fresh new relationship with someone you care very deeply for. This is a happy time for you. I can't say what Amanda is feeling like, but believe it or not for me this is almost as if someone I know and loved...died. I miss Amanda more than you can ever know. I'm lonely. I imagine that I see her all the time. I know that it's going to take me a while to get over this because I loved her so much and I still do. But I know that in time I'll get over it and I hope she will too."

"I also wish for the best for you and Darrell, he's the best guy I know," I said.

"Lawrence, you're the best guy I know," she said. "Does that mean that I'm not banished from stopping by the office occasionally to visit him after I get out?"

"Of course you can," I said. "It also means that I'd be expecting to see you with him if we go out or have parties too. Get well, Marge."

A few days later Marge was still in the hospital but well enough that Darrell could come back to work. The two of us were sharing an office until all of the renovations on the building we'd moved into could be completed. Everything was a mess. The phone rang and Angel who'd followed us into the new business told me to look out into her area. I stood up and looked through the partition.

"Oh shit, what's he doing here?" I asked. When she told me I started laughing.

"Darrell, get ready to do your first interview," I laughed.

I went out into the outer office. "Gary what are you doing here? I thought that you'd have settled into my job by now," I said.

"You work here?" he asked. "Sorry about the way things ended up between us. It was stress."

"He doesn't work here," said Angel. "I do all of the frigging work. He's one of the owners." Gary's eyes got huge.

"So you really didn't get fired did you? There were rumors about that," he said.

"So what brings you here Gary?" I asked.

"Well the Germans just don't understand our cultural differences and the way we conduct ourselves in the workplace. They have a completely different set of expectations than we do about what is or is not appropriate," he said. "I couldn't deal with their overly stringent rules and regulations and..."

"So less than two weeks after they took over they fired you, right?" I asked.

"They pretty much fucking fired everyone," he snapped. "They fired all of the fun guys."

"So they got rid of all of the dead weight? And all of the fuck ups," I asked. He nodded.

"That's pretty much what I'd have done," I said. "But what brings you here Gary?"

"Well, I heard from an ad in the papers and a couple of online job sites that you guys are hiring," he said smiling. "And at the time I really didn't realize that my old golf buddy and coworker was one of the owners. I know that the last few months at the old place were kind of weird for us. But a lot of that was because you kept giving all the assignments to that boy who was just out of school. You acted like all of my years of experience didn't mean shit. That hurts, Larry."

"I guess I can understand that," I said. "But you need to know that unlike the old company, where we'd been in business for decades and had gotten bloated and fat, our new company is lean and mean. If you can't pull your weight, or we catch you slacking, there are no write ups, there are no union stewards and no regulations to hide behind. The first time you fuck up, you're fired. If it smells like shit and you farted, you may as well start packing."

"So I'm hired," he smiled.

"I'm not doing the hiring today," I said. "My day for hiring was yesterday. You can go into that room and talk to my partner though." I pointed at our office.

I ran over to Angel's desk, and we both watched as Gary walked confidently into the office, took one look at Darrell, let out an audible gulp and took off the other way. He was still talking about evil sons of bitches while he stormed out of the building.

That was a good day. We went out and celebrated after work. Naturally, before we could go to the restaurant, Darrell had to stop by and visit Marge. The two of them had decided to move in together and were having a lot of discussion over where to live. Her house was bigger than his apartment but since her husband and she owned the house together, Darrell felt weird about living there even temporarily.

The odd thing was that when we went in to visit Marge, Amanda was there. Maybe it was just the fact that I was lonely or that I hadn't been with anyone in a while, but she looked pretty good to me.

She came right over to me and hugged me like we were still married. She even kissed me on my cheek. I was shocked but I didn't push her away I chalked it up to habit. Marge's eyes locked with mine and I could tell that she'd noticed it, but hadn't said anything.

Darrell and I went out and had dinner at a sports bar. As I left the bar, I headed home. I was having trouble getting Amanda off of my mind. I stopped for gas and when I came out of the station her car was there and she was pumping her gas. She saw me and came over to me.

"Wow, that's two times we've run into each other tonight," she said. "Maybe it's a sign."

"What kind of sign?" I asked. "The only sign that popped into my head when you said that was stop."

"I thought it was a sign that I should remind you that the pipe under the sink in the kitchen is still leaking and if we're going to get our money out of the house there are some things that you should fix." she said. "I know it's a simple adjustment, but I can't ever seem to figure out how you do it."

"I think you should do it tonight and do the other things on the weekend. The house is on your way anyway," she said. I should have paid attention to that. Amanda had never been to my condo supposedly, so how would she know where it was.

I drove over to the old house and waited for her to pull into the driveway. I wanted my car in the rear so I could leave so I just parked on the street.

"I still haven't gotten a ride in that car yet," she smiled as she got out of her car a few minutes later. "Rence, you know it's still our house, you could have just gone in."

"It's our house in name only," I said. "You're still living here for now. I didn't want to just barge in."

She smiled and opened the door. She headed up the stairs while I headed into the kitchen. I looked under the sink and didn't see any water leaking. I thought that maybe she'd turned it off at the valve to prevent damage to the sink cabinet. That would be smart. I checked and the valve was still open. I ran the water in the sink and there was no sign of a leak.

I walked out of the kitchen to find Amanda. "Amanda, are you talking about the sink in the kitchen?" I asked. "There's no leak there. It's not even wet down there."

"No baby," she said. But it's pretty wet down here." She was lying on the couch completely naked with her legs spread as far apart as she could get them. She had her hands behind her head and her breasts arched forward. I could see the moisture on her engorged inner lips.

All of the blood rushed from my large head to my small one in one giant gush. The blood drain from my brain was so rapid that I got light headed.

"Amanda," I said.

"Rence," she echoed. "Do you really want to work with pipes or do you want me to play with your pipe."

"We're not married anymore," I said.

"We're not divorced yet," she replied.

"But we're..."I started.

"Rence, no matter what anyone says, you're always going to be mine. Now take your clothes off and come and get it." I don't know why I did it. I knew that it was wrong. I knew that I was making a mistake but before I could even think about it, I was rubbing my tongue through those silky folds. I heard her gasping even as I shed the last of my clothing.

"Rence, Honey, foreplay later. Fuck me, now!" she said. I wasn't in the mood to argue with her. I grabbed her face from both sides and pulled her to me. We started kissing and it just felt so good that I didn't want to think anymore. With one hand I rubbed her breasts and grabbed a handful of that nearly fifty year old ass that until recently had been all mine.

I pushed the head of my dick to her opening and she grabbed my hips and pulled me into her depths. She locked her ankles around my thighs and started pumping her hips against me. She was as desperate to be one as I was. After doing this for over twenty years it was like sliding into a familiar place. In fact, that was exactly what it was. We'd both missed it so the intensity was far higher than normal. When I shot my sperm into her, it meant nothing. It was only the opening salvo in what was going to be a long war.

The second time was just as frantic, with her on top practically forcing me to take her. "Rence, I need you to cum in me again. Wash it all away and make me yours again," she said. As we lay there spent she gently rubbed my dick and then started to suck our accumulated juices from it. She got up on her knees with her ass in the air. I noticed a couple of light bruises on her thigh and thought at first that maybe they were from the couch.

I lined myself up with her pussy and started to push it in when she leaned back and shook her head. "The other one," she said. "No one else can have that one but you."

I guess I was still stupid from going without for so long and she didn't realize what she was saying. I slowly started to boldly go where no one had been before. We'd tried anal a couple of times during our marriage but neither of us had really liked it. There was too much work involved and too much pain for too little benefit. But I wasn't really thinking about it that evening. I just fucked her. We took several breaks and started up again and by the time I left her we'd ruined the couch with our sweat and the sun was about to rise.

I drove back to my condo and got a quick shower and changed into a suit for work. I hadn't slept at all and not being a teenager anymore, I was tired and cranky the whole day.

I got home and went straight to sleep. I slept through the entire night like a stone. When I woke the next morning I noticed that I had several messages from Amanda. The two voice messages were normal. One just thanked me for the night before and told me that it really made her feel good. The second one told me that she'd slept the entire day which was why she didn't call me.

The third message was a text and it was exactly like the ones she used to send me when we were married.

"Rence, we have a problem. Some nasty man came into the house and used my pussy like it was his," it read. It was her way of being funny.

When I got off work that day, she was waiting for me in the parking lot. "I made you dinner," she said. "I made all of your favorites."

"Amanda, we're divorced," I said. "We're supposed to be trying to get over each other."

"No, Honey," she said. "You're trying to get over me. I'm trying to make sure that you don't, because I'll never get over you."

"Just dinner, right?" I asked.

"If that's all you want," she said. I followed her back to the house. When I got out of my car she was standing in front of me. "Remember the game we use to play with the kids at Easter?" she asked.

I nodded my head wondering what it had to do with dinner. "We're playing that game," she said. When we played the game it was because our kids were too young for an Easter egg hunt. We'd tie a string throughout the house and they had to find their presents by following the string. As they got older they preferred to do it that way, so to make it more challenging we'd put cards along the way and they had to do what was written on the cards to get to their presents.

As soon as I stepped to the door there was a thick string with a card with my name on it. The door to our foyer was closed and there was a card on it. I turned the card over and it just read," Blow job."

"Huh?" I asked.

"Do you want to eat?" she asked. I nodded. "Then pull your pants off so I can give you a blow job," she said. "That will get you into the living room." I took my shoes off and then pulled down my pants and shorts. Amanda had taken off all of her clothes and the front door was still wide open. Her breasts were swinging around and her ass was pressed against the screen door clearly visible to anyone passing by. Amanda didn't have huge breasts but they were decent if deflated. But they were nice for her age. I closed the door and shook my head.

"You do still have feelings for me," she smiled. "But you don't need to try to protect my reputation, Rence. I want the world to know that you're fucking me. If I hadn't run out of string we'd be starting on the front porch."

The thought of fucking on the front porch in broad daylight and the pure nastiness of it gave me a hard on that was almost painful. Amanda got down on her knees in front of me and started out by rubbing my dick between her breasts. She slid her boobs up and down my turgid organ and every time the end of it came out of her breasts she licked it. Then she went to sucking it in earnest. She used a lot of spit and actually tickled and licked my balls. I couldn't hold out for long, especially with her looking in my eyes like she wanted every drop. Just the lingering thought of my dick buried in her hairy pussy on our front porch while people walked by was all it took to make me fire off my canon. Amanda swallowed it all. She even stuck her tongue out so I could see the last dollop resting there. Then she took some of it and swirled it around on her finger and stuck that in her wet gash.

"I guess you made it through the door into the living room," she said.

"I thought this was only supposed to be dinner," I said.

"This is all about dinner. I made all of your favorites," she told me. She looked incredibly sexy with a drop of my sperm still visible in the corner of her mouth. "The thing is that you have to make it to the kitchen."

I grabbed the string and opened the door. We stepped into the living room and I saw the string draped over the couch. As I followed the string I found another card there on the sofa.

"Hm this is interesting," she said. "It's another card."

"What does it say?" I asked.

"This must be a typo," she said. "It says, "Eat your pussy until I scream," that makes no sense unless the person who wrote these damned cards still believes that my pussy belongs to you."

She sat down on the couch and spread her legs. She leaned back and said, "You'd better get started. The smell of that food is probably making you hungry and I wouldn't want you to starve."

"Don't worry about it," I said. "There's plenty around here to eat." I started off gently. I teased her and skirted around her vagina several times before I suddenly plunged my tongue into her as far as I could get it. Then I went back to teasing. I did this several times. Every time I brutally forced my tongue into her I avoided her clit. I kept her there on the edge of satisfaction for a very long few minutes until I finally started licking her aching clit and she couldn't help she screamed as she stared to cum. I immediately stood up and just stopped.

"What are you doing?" she asked angrily. "That wasn't nice. I was so close..." she hesitated and looked at my Cheshire cat smile.

"I'm only following the card," I said. "I was supposed to eat you until you screamed. Well...you screamed."

"So that's how this works, huh?" she asked. I held up the string and we went into the dining room to find yet another card. She grabbed me by my hard dick and pulled me over to the card. There was a shitty drawing of a clock on it. The card read, "Time for a quickie."

I was so hard and so ready that I just bent her over the buffet, lined my rampant erection up with her sopping wet pussy and pushed all the way in. I was fully seated in one stroke and she screamed again. The lust in her voice was unmistakable. I started thrusting in and out of her with powerful strokes and we soon built to a fever pitch. She lifted one leg and put it on the buffet to give me even more access. I pulled her face to me and started kissing her. With one hand, I squeezed a breast.