My Hitchhiking Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim stood up, undid his pants and boxers and let them fall to the floor, revealing a hard 6" inch dick. Bill took my hand and placed my fingers around it, so I began stroking it, watching Tim's face as I did. I reached under, rubbed his balls and then leaned over and licked the head, hearing Tim groan.

I had no experience at cocksucking but I really did want to pleasure him after what he had done to me, so I slid my mouth down on his shaft as far as I could - but quickly pulled off it when I started gagging.

"That's O.K., John -- you're doing good, just take it easy and don't go so far down on it," Tim coached, pushing his rod back into my mouth after I had recovered. "Now slide your lips up and down -- yeah, just like that. If it hits the back of your throat, try swallowing -- I usually find it helps and you can probably take more of it without gagging."

I soon got into a rhythm and found I was really liking it. Tim's cockhead was leaking pre-cum and I loved the bittersweet taste of it. I ran my tongue all around Tim's shaft and began sucking harder and also bobbing my mouth up and down quickly on his hard rod. I could feel his organ hardening and leaking even more pre-cum. Tim grabbed my head and held it still and started fucking my mouth, faster and faster.

Suddenly Tim cried, "Oh Gawd! I'm getting close!, I'm going to cum!!! Take it John!"

Bill exclaimed, "Oh yeah man, let him shoot his cum into your hot mouth -- and be sure to swallow it! Nothing's hotter than watching a cute young guy like you take a load in his mouth swallowing the cum!"

I could feel Tim's cock swelling and all of a sudden, it began spurting his hot salty load into my mouth. Since Tim was holding my head down, I had to swallow his seed quickly and repeatedly to get most of it. A little did spill out from my lips and slide down to my chin.

"You did great, kid," Bill told me. "With a little more practice, I bet you could be as good as Tim or Lee someday."

Bill and Tim started to play with my body again, but I pushed them away. "You guys are great, but could we take a break? I'm really hungry, I haven't eaten much since dinner early last night -- is there anything to eat in here?"

"Nothing in here," replied Tim, "but there is a Micky Dee's close by and I could go get you something. What would you like?"

"How about two Egg McMuffins, pancakes, orange juice and coffee?" I reached for my pants so I could get some money and pulled some out.

Tim waved it away, "You don't need to pay, John. My treat. We always provide for our guests, don't we Bill?"

"Yep, that's right, Tim. Hey, would you get me some coffee too -- and don't forget the cream and sugar, will you?"

"You got it," Tim said and, after putting on his clothes, was quickly on his way.

After a few minutes of silence, Bill spoke up: "You know boy, you and Tim got off, but I'm still hard and horny."

I looked over at him. "You want me to suck you off like I did Tim/" I asked.

"That'd be good, kid, but I've got a much better idea. Get up and come over here."

I did and stood in front of him, not sure about what he had in mind, but was game for just about anything at this point.

"Come closer, boy."

When I got close enough, Bill turned me around, put his hand on my back and made me bend over. He knelt behind me and I could sense him sniffing my ass and then sliding a finger between my cheeks, rubbing my asshole and then licking it several times. Spitting on his hand, he rubbed the spit on me and slowly slid his slick finger into my asshole. It was difficult for him to get it in and it hurt some, but I took it.

"Nice and ripe and tight, just like I like it." It sounded like he was drooling.

He pulled me back closer to him and spread my legs and cheeks apart. Suddenly I felt something warm and moist on my asshole. Damn! Bill was actually licking my hole. Unbelievable! -- and yet it felt so damn good! I reached behind and pulled my ass cheeks further apart so he could get in deeper. I wanted this to go on forever and he did keep it up for a few minutes more, licking all around it and then tonguing it directly, the tip of his tongue actually going inside me some. Unfortunately, he soon stopped and turned me around again so that I was facing him.

"O.K. kid, now for the fun part! Grab that tube of lube over there, hand it to me and turn back around again."

I wasn't quite that naïve and strongly suspected that I was about to get fucked! It made me really nervous and wasn't sure I wanted this to happen, but I did as he asked. As I turned back around, I heard the lid of the tube being popped off. I bent over and pulled my ass cheeks apart again.

"What a pretty pucker you have, boy. Let's just open it up some, O.K.!?"

Soon I felt his greasy finger again probing my asshole, rubbing around it, making it relax. Then finally he pushed harder and his finger slid into me further than it had before - at least to the knuckle. He then began rotating it and rubbing. I didn't know how it would feel, but I found I liked having it inside of me, massaging my insides.

Bill pulled his finger back out, rubbed some more lube on my hole (and probably on his finger too) and once more shoved his finger back into me, but this time it slid really easily into my hole. He rotated it and pushed it in as far as it would go, probing even deeper inside me. He pulled it out again, put some more lube on me and this time I felt two fingers going in, rotating and stretching, loosening me up bit by bit. Finally, using three fingers, he finger-fucked me with all of them.. It hurt even more at first but there was pleasure too and I started moaning and pushing back -- I loved having them inside me, rubbing the inside of my ass.

He pulled them back out again, seeming satisfied that he'd accomplished his goal and my ass felt empty. Next he stood back up and began to undress. He first took off his shirt revealing a strong hairy chest and a bit of a belly. Next went his shoes and socks and finally his pants and boxers. His dick was stiff and swollen with a dark purple head. It looked about the same length as mine but was definitely thicker.

Bill quickly put on a condom and lubed that up too. As he did this, he said, "Let me give you some advice, kid, never fuck around with anyone you don't know without using a condom. There are so many diseases you can catch from having anal sex that you don't even want to think about it. So while I'd love to do you bare, it's better for you if I don't."

"It's a shame Tim ain't here to see me take your cherry, but he'll be back soon and maybe he can catch the big finale." There was lust in his voice and eyes as he looked at my body. "Yeah," he said, "I'm really going to enjoy this. I can't remember the last time I had my dick in a guy as young as you -- or as cute for that matter!" He seemed to be practically salivating.

He pulled a chair over and sat on it, his dick standing straight up, and held his arms out to me.

"From what little I know about breaking in a boy, it will be easier for you if we do it this way. Now come over and bend over for me again."

"Hold on, Bill, please." I was excited about being fucked for the first time, but worried too. "Is this going to hurt a lot? I've never done this before and I'm a little scared. And you're awfully big. You really think you can get that thing into me?"

"Hell yes, kid! You shit bigger turds than this!" He played with his cock making it harder, dragging my eyes to it. It was actually dripping pre-cum in his anticipation of getting it into my virgin ass.

"Yeah, it may hurt some at first, but then you're gonna feel pleasure like you've never felt before. You're gonna love my dick in you so much, you'll never want me to take it out! The most important thing for you to do is to relax. The more you tighten up, the more it's gonna hurt. And the second most important thing for you to do is to breathe, long steady breaths. That'll help you relax even more."

"Your hole is nice and loose right now and believe it or not, it's just begging for my dick. Believe me, I can see you really want it. Just tell yourself that your hole wants my rod in it - it craves to be filled by it. And you know in your heart, you want it too!"

"So, come here and turn around so I can grease up your hot little boy-hole. When my dick starts to go into you, or even after, if it starts to hurt much, let me know and we'll put some more grease in you. I always say it never hurts to use more if needed."

I did as he said and he slid some more lube around my hole and inside as well. I shivered knowing what was going to happen in the next minute or two.

He turned me back around and I saw the lust and eagerness in his dark eyes. It both excited me and scared me.

"You want my hard cock in your sweet ass, don't you boy? I can tell you want it -- you want it bad!!"

He pulled me to him until I was standing right over his lap, facing him.

"Now bend your legs and lower yourself until you can feel my dick in your crack. I'll position it on your hole and then you can lower yourself until it enters you. After it goes in you and gets past your ass-ring, don't move for about a minute until you get used to the feel of it, then lower yourself a little at a time until it's all the way in. You're going to love it -- I promise you!"

I did as he said. I lowered myself slowly until he put a hand on my ass cheek, making me stop. He positioned his cock until I felt the head on my hole and then he told me to push down slowly. I put my hands on his shoulders to steady myself as I felt his dick at my hole, begging to be let in. I did want it -- I had imagined it in my dreams so many times. I wished I could see what it looked like!

"Come on, boy. Open up that sweet hole of yours and let my dick open up your ass even more than my fingers did," Bill implored.

I felt my ass-ring stretching around the invader and tried to relax it. It was hurting but I was determined to get it in me. It felt a lot larger than his fingers, but finally I felt the head pop through my ass-ring and lodge itself in my rectum.

"God, that hurts!" I cried and tried to pull myself off it, but Bill held me down, stopping me from getting up.

"Take it easy, kid, just wait for a few seconds. I know it hurts like hell, but the pain will go away soon."

He laughed, "Hey kid, you know what they say, 'no pain no gain'! You've had the pain, now it's nothing but the gain!"

"Take it easy, boy, just relax and enjoy the feeling of having me in you -- even if it hurts some. And also, you know - you've just lost your cherry! And let me tell you, it feels great for me, nothing better than a tight boy-pussy!"

I tried to relax some more -- I liked the feeling of being on his lap with his cock partially inside me, but it was still hurting. But, as he'd said, the pain in my ass was slowly fading as my sphincter adjusted around the invader. I wiggled my ass a little thinking that might help, but I felt more of Bill's hard cock going in even more and it hurt even more, so I stopped and just held still. I felt beads of sweat on my face from the pain.

Bill could see I was getting used to it, and leaned over and kissed and sucked on my nipples, really turning me on. Once he sensed that I might be ready for more, he placed his hands on my shoulders and began slowly pulling me down. After about an inch more went into me, he pulled out a little and then pushed up, sliding maybe another inch in.

"Whoa, not so fast, Bill - it hurts too much!!!"

"Want me to pull out and put on some more lube, kid?"

"Yeah, I think you'd better."

"O.K. then, just lift yourself off and I'll grease you up some more."

I got off and turned around and he put more lube on and in my stretched hole. And then he lubed up his shaft again and slathered a lot on the head of his cock too.

"O.K. boy, let's try it now."

So I straddled him and lowered myself onto his waiting dick again. He positioned the head on my asshole as before and this time it easily slipped into me. Unbelievably, the entire shaft went all the way in, until I was actually sitting on his legs. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of that thick shaft of his deep inside me. He held me upright, leaning forward, licked my nipples and kissed me, making me moan. Soon I began raising myself up and down slowly, fucking myself on his hard shaft, letting it slide in and out of my now willing ass.

"I can see you really like it now, don't you kid? I can tell from the look on your face, you love having my big thick cock in your tight ass!"

I moaned at the sensations in my body and I leaned over and kissed him and he kissed me back, exploring my mouth with his tongue as his dick was stroking my insides. I began yelling things like "fuck me Bill", "your cock feels so good in my boy-hole" and "I love having you in my ass," and he'd respond loudly with "take it boy" and "your boy- cunt is so goddamned tight!"

At that moment, the door into the house opened and Tim walked in. He took one look at what we were doing and he froze, his eyes widening and a slow grin forming on his lips.

"Shit, guys, you started without me! I'm glad I got back when I did! I wouldn't want to miss this for the world!!!"

I groaned, almost unconscious with lust, sliding up and down on Bill's rod, faster and faster.

"Fuck him, Bill! Let him see how good it feels to be fucked by a big guy like you!" Tim yelled.

Bill suddenly made me get off of him. "I need to change positions now that you're opened up, kid, I'm going to switch to a position I like a lot better, where I have more control."

We both stood up and I turned around and looked at Bill and his dick. I was surprised to see that the condom was now a dirty brown color.

As Bill stripped it off and put on a fresh one, I asked, "What's that brown stuff, Bill?"

He just laughed. "That's just your shit, buddy boy. Anyone who doesn't like getting his dick dirty is just a pussy and shouldn't be fucking assholes. Now get yourself on that bed near the edge and put your legs in the air and I'll really fuck your lights out!"

I did as he said and he grabbed my legs and pulled my ass to the edge where I was quickly rewarded by the feeling of his rod sliding back into me. Bill grabbed my legs and began fucking me really hard and deep. It felt wonderful and even better than before. "Oh fuck yeah! That feels so good!!!"

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed that hard cock thrusting inside me. So hot!! My own cock was dripping pre-cum and was very stiff.

Tim laid down on the bed next to me and began kissing me and rubbing my nipples -- I was so turned on, I eagerly kissed him back as I was being fucked. Tim found my own shaft as well and began stroking it.

I was moaning and grunting and making weird sounds as Bill's hips slammed against my ass each time he pounded deep into me. "Such a nice tight young ass! I absolutely love fucking it!"

I began shoving back onto Bill's cock each time he plunged into me and tried squeezing my ass muscles together on his hard rod each time he pulled back. This seemed to turn on Bill even more and he slapped my ass cheeks with his hand a few times as well which only added to the excitement.

It seemed like we must have fucked like that for 30 minutes or more, Bill started breathing heavily and pushing into me harder and I could feet his cockhead swelling inside me. Finally he held legs wide apart and grunted as he unloaded his hot cum inside. That put me over the edge too and I suddenly started spurting cum onto my chest. God it felt good! Better than good actually -- it felt so goddam wonderful and I screamed with pleasure!!!

"Wow!" exclaimed Tim as we finished. "That was so totally hot. I wish I had been here at the start. Seeing Bill's cock pumping his hot cum into you - even if he was wearing a condom - almost made me cum too -- and then watching your dick shooting your cum onto your chest -- that was super hot!!!" He eyes glowed from his obvious excitement and enjoyment.

Bill pulled out and I just lay back on the bed and gave him a weak smile. I never knew sex so could be so physically exhausting -- I was totally wiped out.

"You've got a great ass, boy, and surprisingly you really know how to take a cock! You're a born bottom - best I've had in a long time! I hope you'll let me do you again before you leave!" Bill exclaimed.

"And I really hope you will -- I loved every fucking minute of it, Bill. I never thought it would feel so good!"

* * * * *

We cleaned up with some paper towels and towelettes. I slid back into my briefs, but Bill just went nude, his slick cock just hanging between his legs after he disposed of the condom. We all trailed him into the kitchen and I hungrily tore into the Egg McMuffins and pancakes Tim had brought back.

"So how'd you really liked your first cocking, boy!", Bill said and he laughed. "Did you see how much he was into it, Tim? He liked it so much, you'd better be careful. I bet if he saw you with a hard-on, he'd jump your bones just to get it into him!"

I almost choked on my pancakes at his description and started blushing.

Tim looked at me. "He did seem to be having a great time," he said with a big smile. "I think If he were going to stick around, I might have to worry about the competition."

Bill chuckled at that, especially when I gave Tim a funny look, wondering what he meant.

Bill nudged me, "You don't know it, kid, but Tim's the champion bottom around here -- there's nothing he likes better than having a hard cock up his chute."

"Now let's see," Bill went on. :"You've been blown -- by Lee and again by Tim. You've sucked off Tim and got my cock up your ass. There's only one thing you haven't done yet. And speaking of Tim and his fine ass, after you finish your meal, maybe you'll give Tim one of his favorite things, a nice hard young cock -- yours -- in his hole. What do you think, boy? Are you up for fucking Tim here?"

I looked down at my briefs, noting that my dick was raging in there -- and the others noticed it too. Just the idea of fucking Tim had gotten me quickly hard, so I stopped eating for a minute. I chewed for a few minutes more before asking, "Are you up for that, Tim? I don't want to let Bill push you into doing something you don't want to do."

Tim laughed, "Are you kidding, John? I'd love nothing more to than to be your first bottom, provided you take it easy on me." Tim glanced at Bill as he said this and gave him a wink.

"He's kidding you, kid. Tim likes nothing better than a nice hard dick fucking him hard and deep -- the harder the better!" Bill exclaimed with a laugh.

After I finished eating, we went back into the bedroom. Bill grabbed a tube of lube and some condoms and threw the tube to Tim.

"Here, get yourself ready, Tim. How long has it been since you had a dick in your ass?"

"Just a couple of days ago I think. I forget. It might have been Steve -- or maybe Phil?"

Bill chuckled, "Shows you how many times he gets dicked -- can't even remember when the last time was or who it was."

"Now as for you, sonny boy. Have you ever put on a rubber before?"

I shook my head no.

"Well then, let me show you the proper way. I'm an expert."

"Of course, now get your dick good and hard so we can get the rubber on right so it won't come off."

"Next, tear the rubber package open carefully so's you don't damage it." He tore it open and withdrew the latex condom from it.

"Now here's the tip." He showed me the nipple in the center at the end.

"This end is here to catch your cum when you shoot. You have to be careful not to put it on backwards which screws everything up. The tip has to be pointed outward. Then you need to pinch the tip as you put it on to keep the air out. Now let me have your dick."

He pinched the nipple and then placed the condom on the head of my cock and pushed it down until it was snug around my cockhead.