My Hitchhiking Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd caught me by surprise. Spend several days on a ranch with horses and all and get paid for it? And lots of great sex -- there was no way I could say no.

I held out my hand to him and he took it. "You've got a deal, Red!!!" And we shook on it.

"As you just heard, boys, I'm going to be taking John away from you. He's going to come out to my ranch for a few days. You can come out and visit him if you want, but I expect we'll be keeping him plenty busy," he chuckled.

I finished my food and got up and shook hands with both of them and gave them big hugs as well.

"I've got a lot to thank both of you for -- and Lee too for that matter. You've both taught me a lot today -- along with Red of course - and I really, really appreciate it! I'm sure I'll always remember both of you. Maybe we'll see each other again sometime."

They both hugged me back and gave me kisses too. And Bill took the liberty of patting my ass.

"Don't forget who took your cherry, kid," he told me.

"Don't worry, Bill. I'll never forget that!" I laughed.

Red and I walked out to his pickup and Bill and Tim came out and both waved goodbye as we drove away.

THE END

I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I did in writing it. Please write some comments here and also feel free to send any additional feedback to me via the CONTACT tab on my profile.

Thanks for reading!