My Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back and thrust in again, moving slowly this time. I also lightly tugged at her hips to give her a hint. She went with it, pushing herself back against me, helping me to slide home, and making another odd sound as she did so.

We continued like that for a few more strokes, the noises she was making getting louder and more excited. I let her know I was going to pick up the pace and she nodded eagerly and I thrust in harder, with Rebecca finding she could still move with me.

Satisfied that she was getting with the action I slipped my hands up to start playing with her breasts while my hip action got somewhat more vigorous. She certainly seemed to have no objections, distinguishable words now included in her litany of appreciative sounds.

It was now a case of, "Yes, yes, oh my god, harder, I can't believe this, and sundry other words of encouragement. My razor sharp senses told me she was enjoying it.

I didn't try anything fancy in trying to draw out this encounter. There again, I certainly didn't do anything to risk cutting it short. I had a nice pace going, one that I was enjoying to the fullest, and Rebecca seemed to be. I ignored increasingly frantic calls to move faster, telling her to relax and have patience. Pretty useless advice telling a young woman being soundly screwed to relax. She was far too excited. I suspect that it was only my grip on her breasts that prevented her jumping up and down in her eagerness. A risky business on a balcony high in the air.

You might say I went about my business in a workmanlike manner, but I doubt that there are many workman who got as much fun out of their work as I was currently doing.

It was almost with reluctance that I took note of the fact that Rebecca was close to climaxing. I didn't really want to finish up but it would have been a little rude not to try to finish at the same time. I settled down to the task of pushing her over the edge.

She climaxed in a very noisy fashion, while I climaxed with a soft little groan, letting her have my all. After that I just held her for a while, stroking her breasts, what was left of my erection still inside her. Finally I pulled back, turning her to face me.

She was glowing and blushing at the same time. I was busy assuring her that she was the most marvellous female to ever walk god's earth while I steered her back inside. I gently hinted that Marie might be back again soon and that she might like a quick shower and clean-up before she got here.

She came bouncing out of the bathroom a short while later, the very picture of an innocent young lady. She had, she told me, decided to wait for Marie down at the pool. Would I send her down as soon as she returned? I would.

She stopped at the door on the way out to have a parting shot at me.

"My mother warned me about men like you," she said, trying to sound reproving. "I just never thought I'd actually run into one."

"These things happen," I conceded, spreading my hands in a gesture of helplessness. "Ah, I don't suggest you discuss what happened with your mother. I very much doubt that she'd understand."

"Oh, god, no," she gasped. "She'd kill me. Bye."

Kill her? I was more afraid that she'd try to kill me. I was going to have to take steps over the last few days of my holiday not to be alone with either Michelle or Rebecca. Too much chance of getting caught and boy, wouldn't it hit the fan then.

12