All Comments on 'My Holly Jolly Christmas'

by KeeleyKinkston

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Nice story!

I would have enjoyed more detailed descriptions, but it was a very enjoyable story nonetheless. Couldn't believe Gabe's restraint! I would have had my hands, fingers, mouth, tongue, and cock rubbing all over those two hotties! Would have had to eat out both of them, and there would have been precum or semen decorating all four of the available nipples! Definitely would not have just stood by and watched as much as Gabe did. Rated it 5 stars. Hope you keep going now that you've lost your writer's cherry!

swfb70swfb70over 5 years ago
wow

pretty damned hawt

swfb70swfb70over 5 years ago

I got to enjoy this type of situation with my then girlfriend and her best friend while at the University of Florida in the 1970's, except I was allowed penetration.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Kissing?

I can see "no penetration," but "no kissing"? Holly and Sarah kissed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy horseshit!

So many issues in this mess. First off, I know of NO man that doesn't go into the bathroom after his wife "edges" him and finishes the job. Five days in a row? Don't make me laugh! Then his wife brings in some unknown woman who may or may not be a hooker and proposes two rules - no kissing and no penetration? First off the woman. With no previous conversations his wife brings another woman into their bed? And you think her husband was going to be okay with that? There's a difference between fantasy and reality. And who knows what diseases she may have. The bigger issue is the wife bringing in another woman. No kissing and no penetration? Why bother? I wonder how Sarah is going to feel being a divorced Mother with three boys to raise by herself? Ugly story of betrayal and abuse.

1 star

Pappy7Pappy7over 5 years ago
Guy was kind of the submissive partner in this

threesome. No kissing, no penetration with the wife free to do what she wanted with either of them. He was just a warm dildo in this little get together. The fact that she liked to be overheard having sex is not such an out of bounds fetish, whatever floats your boat as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Bisexual women seem to abound on this site, maybe that's the form in real life, I have met several down through the years. Don't know if I would be comfortable with that anymore than I would if my wife just lusted after a new male partner. Cheating is cheating whether it's with an inny or an outy. Now if that's hubby schtick good on him but if she wants unlimited play, he should get the same thing. Fairly well done story, just not so much my cup of tea, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

If only wives in real life were as adventurous as Sarah.

Zip drive? Retro tech? Or do you mean a thumb drive?

Jedd11Jedd11over 5 years ago
Nice start

If this is your first story, good job. To all the anon bitching bitches, stfu. At least that pappy guy used his pen name. The anon bitches just complain. It doesn't matter if it's an innie or an outie? Dude, gtfooh. 90 percent or more of straight males would be all for another chick, as long as they got to play too. Please surprise me like that! I would have to break the no penetration rule though. Hope she is happy trying to raise three kids after the divorce? Please. She can eat pussy non stop as long as I can squeeze in.

Here's my only question/complaint/suggestion. She was out shopping with his sisters and sister in law, right? Where were they when she bumped into Holly? And one thing led to another? So did she get it on with Holly that day? Sampled the goods? And if so, again, where were the sisters? I think they may have some secrets themselves. Nothing like sharing good times between sisters and sisters in law. Just a thought. Five big ones!

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Not bad

My wife has surprised me with something much like this before. She picked up a waitress at Hooters once and brought her home with us.

@ sbrooks. As far as kissing goes, many couples into swinging and sharing draw the line at kissing. Seems odd but one once told me that it was far too intimate. I suppose I can see that. But you’re right, why did she get to kiss her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A great early Christmas present

It's the season for sharing, and this story has that down perfectly.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 5 years ago
Great first story!

Congrats on a great first effort. I hope that this just the start of many more great stories. You had me aroused and ready to go by the second page.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Keeley, good story, Great first time story! I DK about the no kissing rule since wifeA did it, but WTH, go with the flow.

Well done Thank you!

SyzothSyzothover 5 years ago
Great Story!

Keep 'em cumming... er, coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"I'll have to think long and hard on how to repay her for this." I think the wife already has her repayment planned: . . .

long and hard. Some men are such dumb shits. "I'm half convinced this was one of those kind of presents you give someone but it's really for yourself. But it doesn't bother me, if Sarah enjoys being with a woman, I can live with that. As long as I am included somehow, anyway.) How about eating his cream pie out of your wife's asshole? Pathetic.

I suspect once he's arranged for her to fuck a real stud he will find he has given her the gift that keeps on giving, or taking. He might as well start packing.

Why not write the sequel? Can't wait for another dumb ass cuck story (I just want her to be happy!).

Or, you could write an actual equivalent loving return favor story involving another man, with the exact same type and limitations on the physical contact. Guess that could get kind of gay though. Why would I not be surprised?

KeeleyKinkstonKeeleyKinkstonover 5 years agoAuthor

Thank you to those with encouraging comments!

It is my first story written and I appreciate all the feedback that has been given. I hope to utilize that to improve further writing.

It was a bit intimidating to publish for the first time, so again a thank you to all who have taken the time to read, rate and/or provide feedback. I've been shocked, yet thrilled, at the response and hope to share more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
girt for her and not for him

sorry.....gift for him but no "kissing and no penetration"????.....I don't think so. If my wife brought a girl to bed it is "all things a go" otherwise it is not a gift for me...better luck next time....

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
Excellent for a first effort

Congrats, KeeleyKingston, on writing a pretty decent first time story. You will have detractors, of course, since the LW category is rife with critics that demand a certain type of storyline that they prefer. There is a certain set of cliches that exist in LW stories that readers come to expect lead the stories in particular directions.

For example, a middle aged, empty nest wife with a suddenly amped up sex drive almost always ends up being a sign of her having her fire lit outside of the marriage, whether it is from her guilt or her bolstered libido. Nothing wrong with ignoring this common thread, but it is something to keep in mind. Another thing that you will probably notice from the comments is suspicion of the wife's motives. Her arranging a threesome without consulting her husband beforehand means that she better know him very well.

Most men say they would love to have two women in bed, but to drop one in out of the blue might make some hesitate, especially when the wife appears to get more out of it than the husband. Without some foreshadowing that she had the inclination and a potential partner, seeing my wife dive into another women's pussy would probably get my spider senses tingling.

This isn't a knock on the story, but just a glimpse into the mindset of LW readers and I will admit that after reading so many of these stories you can get a little conditioned to the skepticism. Sometimes it's good to have a reminder that a little fantasy is OK.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Was

Was Burl Ives part of.Your threesome?

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 4 years ago
I enjoyed this

From the beginning of the narrative.

Don't worry about the guys who put it down, not every story is for everyone! I never understood what makes "anonymous " read a loving wives story, then knock the guy for being a cuckold.

I would suggest some more proofreading, as misspelled and misplaced words can be distracting.

And I have to wonder why Gabe didn't want to go down on Holly, no kissing means the lips on her mouth, not her other ones! Lol

And I agree with another comment that some more descriptions of the action would be better.

I also have to ask where chapter 2 is, since this was described as the FIRST threesome?

Overall, was a good 1st story ;->

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
EXCELLENT EROTIC STORY

What a great story ...great reading....I'm so F'n jealous... I want my wife to open up and have some more fun.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Awesome Christmas present. Wonderful story well written. Saw some of the comments and shake my head, ignore those who know not what they are talking about. The no kissing, no penetration rule was perfect for the loving gift Sarah gave. I would have loved this from my wife.

Thoroughly enjoyed the read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You lost me at the rules. She sets them and then breaks them. No kissing but she kisses the girl... ummm, no. If she does, he does. That up's the ante. No penetration, but Sarah fingers her... nope. Good ideas, but a little bit too one sided. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous