All Comments on 'My Horny Sister-in-Law'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Very well written and hotter than hell! Great job!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Nicely done

Hot premise, and well-written. A little far-fetched, sure, but it's a terrific fantasy. Any story that gives me a boner earns four stars at minimum. That's what I gave you.

I'd like to thank the annony who left the nasty comment. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

A quick word of support and gratitude.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

denanne70denanne70over 9 years ago
Fantasy of wife & I

I would love to fuck my sister in law but she doesn't have a hubby with a big black cock to trade with to fuck my wife. I would still love to get between her legs though,if only my wife would let her hubby fuck her.I live in hope--one day it might happen. Great story.Looking forward to follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wet pussy

My pussy is so wet from reading this. I love the idea of being watched as I spread myself open and rub my clit. Wonderful story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

awesome story not erotic enough setail

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not so far-fetched...

Actually, it is not so far-fetched as one might think. You might be surprised how many preachers, pastors, and their wives fantasize and enjoy exhibitionism. I have seen up the skirts of several preachers' wives who were showing their nectar-dripping lips on purpose. They have let me play with them, finger them, and do oral. And, I also know that their husbands were just as horny. They have a lot of very erotic stories from real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Hot Sister-in-Law

My oldest brother was a very conservative preacher. That was his profession most of his life. He was married to a very beautiful blond woman who had all the right curves. My sister-in-law could cause a man to lust after her with just a look. She was pure sex. She had shapely slim legs, and rosy nipples that were definitely thicker than erasers. I wanted her ever since I was a teen. When I visited her and my brother, she seemed to always find ways to give me an upskirt or a look down her blouse. When I would stay overnight or for a few days, I would find ways to get a pair of her worn panties or pantyhose and sniff the crotch. She had the most wonderful sexy pussy smell! I noticed that when my brother was not around she would expose herself, and I think she enjoyed it very much.

One time, many years ago, after I had gotten into my late 20's, I was visiting in their home and it was just the two of us. She was sitting across from me and she opened her legs and showed me her pussy. She was wearing sheer seamless nude pantyhose. I could see her thick bush and her pussy lips. She said, "Don't you think it's about time you got some of this? You've been looking at it for years." I replied, "Well, of course, but what about my brother?" She said, "You may not realize it, but he likes me to show off. It turns him on. It might shock you to know just who all has seen my naked pussy besides you. Most men think I do it accidentally. But, I enjoy it as much as your brother does. He never wants me to wear panties. I like to please him and turn him on that way. I usually go to church without them on. He likes me to tell him who all has seen up my skirt." I reached out and went up under her skirt and pulled down her pantyhose and fingered her. Then, I began licking her wet pussy. Man, it was the sweetest! She laid back on the sofa and raised her legs in the air. I pulled the pantyhose completely off and she opened her legs wide. She had big thick inner pussy lips that opened like rose petals. She was hot and ready. Her pussy was open and inviting. I continued eating her and filling my mouth with her hair pie. Her juices were flowing. She said, "I have wanted you to fuck me for years. Get your clothes off and give it to me!"

I didn't hesitate! My clothes came off and I slid my dick into her throbbing wet pussy. It was all that I ever dreamed it might be. It was clasping and pulsing. We fucked several times that day, and on other occasions after that. I asked her what she would do about my brother. She said she would probably tell him that she had flashed me her pussy, but she did not know if she would tell him about our fucking. She said, "I know he will get horny if I tell him I let you see my pussy." She said, "I have wondered for a long time what it would be like for you to fuck me. I watched you grow up, and have wanted you for a long time. I want you to fill me up. Give it to me hard and fast!" I came a gallon in her. Later, she said, "I soaked my pantyhose thinking about fucking you today. You can have them if you want." She knew I still liked sniffing them. So, I took them. She was the hottest preacher's wife I have ever known.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES