My Hot Next Door Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home I was very horny. I would have grabbed my vibrator and took care of myself in the bathtub, but my husband was awakened by me staggering around. I am not sure what came over me at this point, but I lifted up my skirt, removed my underwear and got on top of him. He didn't resist and I was so wet from being with Mark that I was fucking him inside of about 2 minutes. I was riding him and kissing him and really felt like a slut knowing that I just blew Mark a few minutes earlier. Something about that made me let loose and I had one of those orgasms where my pussy just really tightens up afterwards. Jack wasn't ready to cum yet and it was getting a little painful, so I did something Jack has wanted for a long time, I got off of his cock and started to lick and suck my pussy juices off of it. He was very appreciative and within a few minutes he was ready to blow his load. In truth, it was the biggest load I had taken from him in a long time, but I swallowed it down like a champ. I smiled at him as I realized that I had blown two different guys in less than 25 minutes. Cheryl was right - I am a tramp.

The weekend Jack was gone golfing again Mark had his kids. I had gone shopping all day and had the shock of my life when I saw Mark and Jack having a conversation over the fence upon my return. I didn't want to draw suspicion and I certainly didn't want the look of awkwardness on my face, so I went inside and made as if I didn't notice. The two of them talked for a good 45 minutes before Jack came in. Jack was really complimentary about Mark - calling him a nice guy and things. He even mentioned poker parties and drinks. I about spit out my drink when Jack said, "Mark even offered to let me use some of his equipment."

I tried to act semi-interested because I didn't want to give anything away. In reality, I was aching to know everything they talked about. I would say things like, "That's nice" but hoping that Jack would give me as much info as possible.

For the next week I tried to be more and more presentable when I knew I might see Mark. I knew that Jack had a golf tournament the next weekend and I might have a full weekend with Mark since he wouldn't have the kids. I never really did see him, but when Jack left Friday night for the tournament I was ready to pounce on Mark.

When Friday finally came around I was horny as hell. Truth be told, I was actually saving myself for him. I even blew my husband just to appease him - no complaints from him there. When Friday finally came around and Jack drove away I caught Mark's eye. I went to his house - via the back door - a little later, but was greeted with a little chill. When I asked him what was up, he admitted that he felt incredibly guilty. "I've met Jack. I like him. He has invited me places, asked me questions...he is a good guy. I don't understand why you are cheating on him?"

This hit me like a lead balloon. Mark wasn't just feeling guilty for fucking a married woman, he felt guilty because basically his wife did the same thing to him. I was no better than his ex-wife. How can I say he was wrong? I apologized profusely and even offered to make it up to him. I was planning a big fancy meal the next night anyway. Granted, I was hoping to have sex, but I offered to cook him a nice dinner. I went home that night hurt and very sexually frustrated. Were it not for Cheryl calling me on the phone and taking me out, I probably would have hit the dildo hard.

When we got together the talk went right to Mark. I spilled every detail - right down to the drunken blowjob and hopping on Jack later. Fact is, I really wanted to fuck Mark again. I didn't want to cheat on Jack again, but I needed another time with Mark. It was then that Cheryl said, "Well, you just have to entice him with what every guy wants?"

"What's that? I've given him sex. I've given him a great blowjob."

For the second time in as many weeks, Cheryl stared at me dumbfounded. I couldn't tell if she was waiting for me to come up with the answer or sizing me up. In the end, she spoke rather softly again. "Kim, what every guy wants is a threesome with two women."

My jaw dropped. While Jack had joked about this once, he never pursued it. I knew he liked lesbian porn, but that was as far as it went. I stared at Cheryl comprehending what she just said and was like, "No way. First, I don't know that I could do that. I don't think I could have sex with a woman in the room less alone kiss her and stuff. Second, how would I go about finding a woman to do this."

Cheryl answered the second question as soon as I said it. "Do you know how horny I've been. I need to get fucked by a hot guy. I haven't done a threesome since college - and yes, I have done it but 'Miss blowjob queen' should not be so judgmental - and I would be happy to do it." As the drinks continued my nerves eased and we actually made a plan for Cheryl to "drop by" after dinner. She even went as far as to say, "...and another thing Ms. Lazy Housewife, shave that bush of yours. I'm not going down on a hairy beaver." Cheryl walked me to the car and was very forward. If we are going to do this, I need to make sure you are comfortable with it - all of it." She then leaned into me and kissed me long and passionately. I am not sure if it was the alcohol or not, but I felt a twinge down there and was very flush driving home that night.

The next morning I shaved my pussy area for the first time in probably 10 or 15 years. I was nervous and excited all at the same time. We had promised to find erotic lingerie to wear and I tried on several pieces. I eventually settled on a teddy because I hadn't worn lingerie in years and not a lot fit. The nice thing is, I was able to put it on under my outfit so that I could strip it off easily.

When Mark came over he was very much the gentleman. He brought wine, but I didn't want to drink it and look like I was getting drunk. The truth was, I needed to drink to let my inhibitions down. I actually had some vodka hidden so that I could control my level of intoxication. One of the nice things about reaching middle age, you know what it takes without going too far. I snuck out and had a couple of shots during dinner. I was just starting to feel the buzz and promptly at 7:00 Cheryl dropped by. She was wearing a top and jeans, but it was obvious that she was wearing "fuck me heels." I offered to let her stay for dessert after Mark met her. We then retired to the next room to prepare it - aka change. I removed my top quickly and felt a rush to my head as I removed it. I decided to strip down completely to the teddy and go out in bare feet. Cheryl had another idea. She had a bright red and black corset, her red "fuck me heels" and black thigh-highs. I have to admit, I was completely intimidated. She looked hot as hell and commented on how hot Mark was.. She checked her hair and makeup in a mirror, turned around and gazed at me. It was only then that I realized that she was a little bit tipsy, too. She looked at me seductively and said, "No matter what happens with him, I'm getting laid tonight." She then laid another big kiss on me.

When I recomposed myself I yelled into the dining area, "Go ahead and meet us in the living room for dessert. When we came in he had his back to us, sitting in a recliner. I signaled to Cheryl and we both reached around him and rubbed his chest. He laughed about it for just a moment and then he realized that we were both very scantily dressed. When we walked around and gave him the full show, all hesitation on his part went out the window. Being the more experienced of us, Cheryl took the lead. She leaned in and gave Mark a deep wet passionate kiss while I looked on in envy. She then grabbed our heads and I locked lips with Mark for even longer. I put every amount of love and passion into that kiss. When we broke, I knew what was coming. Cheryl leaned into me and we made out while Mark looked on in full lust. I looked back into Mark's eyes and said, "I hope you like it." He kissed me without hesitation and in mere moments Cheryl was unzipping his fly and blowing him.

I didn't want to watch, but I could tell that Mark did. When we looked down I was both jealous and turned on. Cheryl was either very drunk or very talented because she had no problem taking the whole cock in. He even grabbed the back of her head and I could see pleasure on his face when he was buried full tilt into her throat. She gagged a little, but came out of it smiling. I resumed kissing Mark as Cheryl removed his pants and started to lick his balls. Cheryl was in the mood for full blown out sex, but I wanted Mark to make love to me. In the end, lust won and Mark had Cheryl on her back and pumping her. I wanted to be fucked too, so I lay down next to Cheryl and kissed her while I played with myself. Mark couldn't contain himself and he pulled himself out of Cheryl and immediately gave all 8 inches to me in one full thrust. I was so wet and desperate that it didn't hurt at all. I groaned as he fucked me for only the second time.

Cheryl did not want to be outdone and got on her knees and started to make out with me. She worked her way down my body and slid aside the top of my teddy and started to suck my nipples. She then lifted up the skirt to my teddy and began kissing the top of my opening. I think she was actually trying to lick my clit while he fucked me and Mark pulled out and slid his cock into her waiting mouth. Back and forth he went several times and I could tell that he was enjoying watching Cheryl suck my juices off of his cock.

Cheryl took charge some more and managed to get down between my legs and eat me, inviting Mark to fuck her more or less doggy style. As she ate me I closed my eyes. I needed to pretend it was Mark eating me out and I didn't want to watch him fucking Cheryl. The combination worked and soon I was cumming from Cheryl's gentle tongue. I have to admit she was incredible at it and even slid a finger in me as I started to orgasm.

Once I orgasm from oral I need to be fucked. I knew that there was only one way this was going to happen. With a little trepidation, I worked myself up around behind Cheryl and started to kiss my way down her back as Mark continued to fuck her. In a similar manner to before, he pulled out of her pussy and presented me with a very wet and slimy coated cock. I could not be outdone by her so I let him slide the whole thing into my mouth. I had never tasted another woman before and now I was eagerly taking it off of my lover.

Without saying a word, Mark guided me up so that he could fuck me and presented me with the opportunity to go down on Cheryl. I didn't want to do it, but I didn't want to let Mark down. As he started to bury himself in me, it didn't take me long to cum again. I am not sure why it is, but once I have a clitoral orgasm, those from penetration come easy and often. Cheryl certainly was enjoying herself and started talking very dirty to me. With orgasms coming I gave in and allowed her to grind her box against my mouth. I managed to get a finger into her and made it so I was licking her clit. As the dirty talk continued I could feel her pussy tighten up around my finger. Is this what an orgasm felt like from the inside? The answer came in a way I never expected as a large gush of fluid flooded my face and hands.

Cheryl lifted up my head and said, "Now I need his dick." I moved aside and she put her thigh-high clad legs behind her head. Mark took the hint and buried his cock into her deep. I didn't want to watch, so I stood up and kissed him as he pounded away at her. I knew what was coming - Mark was ready to unload and he pulled his lips away from me and pounded Cheryl for all she was worth. Unlike Jack who gave a big thrust, Mark just kept pounding and pounding - bringing Cheryl over the edge again while he came. Cheryl got what I wanted, but I made out with Mark for several minutes nonetheless. Between the sex and the alcohol, all of us fell asleep on the large sectional couch.

Somewhere at around 3 am, I was awakened to a not-so-pleasant sight. I was sober and tired, but there was no doubt about it - Cheryl was giving Mark a blowjob. I didn't want to watch, but I could hear it happening. Worse yet, I could tell that she was going down on him for a long time. Granted, he had just cum a couple hours earlier, but Cheryl was getting her face fucked for quite a long time before he came. I pretended to be asleep, but I could hear him get up, give her a kiss goodnight and head home. I'll admit it, I was quite jealous and didn't want to share him.

The next morning Cheryl was in a very peppy mood. In one way I was glad for her because she seemed to be going through quite a cold streak. In another, I was pissed at her. She shared with me her "need" to give him a blowjob because it had been awhile since a hot guy had wanted her like that. My jealousy subsided a bit with that comment because, bluntly put, I felt the same way about it. I knew that Jack would be home later that afternoon and I was thankful that Cheryl helped clean up. While I was jealous, she was still a great friend and she was single while I was married.

The week passed again and I did not see Mark at all. I had a suspicion that Cheryl was banging him at her place, but I wanted to put that idea out of my head. What I did notice was that Jack seemed to be very attentive to me that week. On Friday night I spent the night at my parents who live about 3 hours away. I came home Saturday night to an incredible shock. The rest of my backyard fence was done. Jack said he wanted to surprise me and told me about what a help Mark was to him - getting the equipment, showing him how it was done. It was then that he admitted that he didn't want to do it before because he didn't know how and was afraid he would screw it up. I was amazed at how good it looked and thought nothing of giving my husband some of the best sex we'd had in months. I know so because he commented, "If I would have known I would have been rewarded like that, I would have asked Mark to show me how years ago. I secretly fantasized that night about Mark really showing him how.

It was now Sunday night and I had seen Mark with his kids all weekend. Jack and I were getting along around the house - I guess golf leagues were over. We were finishing up dinner and Jack commented, "You know, we should set Mark up with your friend Cheryl." Thankfully I didn't have a drink at that time because I really would have spit it out. Jack followed with, "I mean, Cheryl is a good looking lady and I think Mark has been divorced for almost 2 years now."

I couldn't deny his logic and at the same time couldn't pretend they hadn't fucked already. He proudly talked to Mark that night and Mark played along as if he were set up on a blind date. What was really awkward was that Jack made arrangements for us to have dinner at our house on a double date. The whole thing was going to be awkward to me, yet to Jack it was going to be as if nothing unusual were happening.

When the day arrived, I put 100% of my attention into the meal. I wanted the awkwardness put aside. I did, however, make sure I had on a nice cocktail dress and did my makeup. When I came downstairs, Jack was more than impressed. I had to admit that since he fixed the fence and even some other projects around the house he was turning me on more. The summer golf league made him quite tan and it was clear that he was working out. He pulled me into him and I was tempted to have a quicky, but with Mark and Cheryl coming over I resisted.

The double date didn't seem awkward at all. It all seemed to be a sort of game where Jack was not in the loop. I kind of felt bad for him until I realized that Cheryl was giving him more attention than usual. In a way it was a date because Cheryl and Mark never really talked. Cheryl had on a nice cocktail dress herself and every once in a while I would catch a glimpse of her thigh highs. She was certainly dressed as if she were ready for action. I think she was actually trying to draw my husband's attention to that as well.

As drinks were consumed, several times the three of us almost slipped, but Jack was none the wiser. I think it was because of all of the attention that Cheryl was giving him. It was actually ticking me off. I pulled her into the kitchen and it was then that she broke the news to me. "Kim, I was thinking. You are clearly feeling guilt about what you and Mark have done. At the same time, you are pissed as hell at me for fucking your boyfriend. Mark is nice and all, but there is no way it is going to work out with us. You want to fuck Mark, but you want him all to yourself. I am horny, too. Besides, Jack is looking hot tonight."

"You are not fucking my husband!" I was stern and annoyed. Yes, I kinda wanted to fuck Mark and there was some logic to what she was saying, but there was no way I was going to be party to that. She looked at me for a minute sizing me up, but left the room without a word. Amazingly, she slipped back into her joyful flirtatious self almost instantly. We all danced a little and Cheryl was a lot more outgoing with both men - grinding them while we danced, rubbing their chests. The problem was, I couldn't show I was jealous of Mark and I certainly couldn't be jealous of Jack. Still, Jack was aware that I was pissed, and followed me out of the room at some point.

I shared with him what Cheryl proposed. Obviously I didn't share the other details, but I shared her suggestion that we do a group thing and she fucked Jack while I fucked Mark. I as expecting a "hell no" but instead got an odd sort of reaction. He said, "Well, I have to admit, in our dry spells I have certainly fantasized about her."

For some reason this only bothered me a little. I know he had looked at porn and I know he fantasized about other women, it just hit home that it was a friend of mine.

Jack followed up with, "and clearly you are interested in Mark. I have watched you size him up the whole night. In a way I am jealous, but in a way, maybe this is what we need. One thing is for certain, Mark doesn't really care for Cheryl. He told me so when you two were in here."

Of all of that, the thing that got me the most excited was hearing that Mark doesn't really care for Cheryl. Despite our threesome, maybe it was me he wanted to be with. I still wanted to make love to Mark, but feared the guilt. In all of this, the thing that didn't seem to bother me as much was that Jack wanted to FUCK Cheryl and she wanted to do the same.

"Are you really saying you want to go out there and have sex with Cheryl while I screw Mark? Could you really let that happen?" I couldn't believe he was saying this, but I was turned on that he was.

"I think as long as we are in the same room, yes," Jack responded. "I won't say I won't be jealous in the future, but right now the idea turns me on a lot. Thing is, I am fairly certain that Mark would do it, he is a guy after all. The Cheryl thing really surprised me. I never thought she found me attractive."

It surprised me too, but only because it made me wonder how long Cheryl had desired my husband. Amazingly, the idea of him beating off to thoughts of her didn't faze me. It did make me wonder if he would beat off to more. Maybe it was the alcohol. Maybe it was guilt. Maybe it was because I really wanted to make love with Mark, but I said I would go out there and present it.

When I went out there, it only seemed awkward for me to present it to Mark. We had had group sex (well, three of us had). We had sex one on one. I didn't really think he would go for it in front of my husband. I was shocked when he agreed. He seemed almost relieved. Like he could fuck me without the guilt.

Cheryl wasted no time. She walked up to my husband seductively and said flat out, "I've wanted to fuck you for years." Meanwhile, Mark and I started to make out like lovers. I was aware that things were happening with Cheryl and Jack, but my eyes were focused on Mark - I was lost in them. It wasn't until Mark was going down on me - for the first time mind you - that I even noticed Jack doing the same. Cheryl was in heaven. I turned my focus back to Mark and in mere moments I was cumming with his mouth for the first time. As before I needed to have his cock in me right away - this time, I didn't need to be eating out another woman to have it. When he entered me, it was with all the love and passion of a couple on their honeymoon. It was slow and rhythmic and I came several times in smaller orgasms. When Mark did go over the edge he was looking in my eyes and gave a very excited release. He held me for several minutes as his dick went limp inside of me. I didn't want him to come out, but sadly he did.