My Hot Next Door Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that I became aware of the fucking that Jack was giving to Cheryl. She certainly liked to be banged hard and I think she was turned on putting on a show for me. It was then that she passionately looked up at Jack and said, "I want you to fuck me where your wife won't let you. Stick it in my ass and show her how good I feel."

Jack was possibly oblivious to the fact that Mark and I were watching. He had wanted to ass-fuck me for the 26 years we had been married. Cheryl knew I didn't do that and I got very jealous knowing she was going to give him what I wouldn't. How many times would he jack off thinking about this night?

It was clear that Jack was an amateur at this because he had trouble getting it in the hole at first. Cheryl was very patient with him and you could see a slight grimace on her face when he finally did stick it in. She coached him a bit and he was very eager and thankful to listen. He held it in her ass for a little bit as she got used to it and I could tell he really wanted to thrust - it was like a kid waiting to open the big present. When Cheryl was ready Jack was able to start sliding it slowly in and out. It took time to build up, but eventually Cheryl was ready for him to really bang her. She played with her clit as he took full long strokes in and out. I think she was actually ready to cum when she told Jack to "fill my ass with your cum."

That sent him over the edge and I think Cheryl too. Unlike with Mark and I, Jack and Cheryl were both ready for Jack to remove his cock after. When he did there was a slight pop and cum ran out of her ass. She giggled to him and gave him a big appreciative kiss. As he pulled up she whispered something about sharing something that he and Kim won't and kissed him again.

Despite being all a little tipsy and tired, there was no way I was going to wake up to Cheryl blowing my husband. I encouraged everyone to head home and was in the shower in a matter of minutes. I was actually pleasantly surprised when Jack joined me. We kissed in the shower and I lathered up his cock quite a bit. I was amazed that he was able to get it up again. I was the first one to talk and I was amazed at my jealousy. "I had a good time, but I never want that to happen again." Jack had to agree, he was fully enjoying my hand job. "I obviously don't want to jacking off to the idea of fucking Cheryl in the ass. So, I am going to let you do that do me." He got rather excited by this and I said, "Not tonight - I have to work up to it. For now, now that you are all clean, how about I give you a blowjob." The alcohol was still hitting me because I seductively followed it with, "unless you want to fulfill my fantasy of sloppy seconds."