All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 19'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The perfect chapter!

Just incredibly hot. Can't wait wait for reading about Katie going to Phil's party like a love struck bitch in heat. And their first night together... oooh please let it come quick...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fucking awesome

Another awesome Katie story! I cannot wait until you have the next one ready. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Jumped the shark

This was a phenomenal series in the beginning. But ever since the introduction of the neighbor, things have gone downhill. The writing's gotten sloppier with every installment. The plot devices have grown ridiculous. And instead of being a naive wife discovering her sexuality, Katie's simply a slut. Time for a re-boot Freddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great series

I disagree with the Jumped The Shark comment and I personally love the series since the old neighbour and his friend were introduced. Definitely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Keep it coming!!

pettharapettharaalmost 13 years ago
The best Literotica story ever!

The level of quality is consistently high, and amazingly it's getting better and better. The turn of events is logical and hugely fascinating.

Katie and Phil, what a hot couple they are! Katie's attitude gradually changing, from disgust through fascination to worship.

Your description of the next 12 hours of their relationship is eagerly awaited!

And then what? How can her husband prevent this old stallion's conquering of his wife? And does he even want to?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just keeps getting better and better...

Best series ever! Incredibly detailed and well written. Head and shoulders above everything else out there in terms of hotness. Please keep it going!

kontranaskontranasalmost 13 years ago
Awesome story

And a mighty fine erotica cliffhanger. Yes, the coming chapter is really something to look forward too.

A soon to come ch. 20 would be very much appreciated. But if it takes some time to evolve Katie's relationship with her stud, then let it be so.

I agree with others: quality is the key word in your story. But really, I'm dying to read about Katie and Phil between the sheets in her marital bed.

Only a man like Phil can truly satisfy a woman like Katie.

ZachielZachielalmost 13 years ago
Cliff-hanger is killing me...

with lust! I had an immediate hard-on when I saw Ch. 19. For the sake of many people's sanity, please upload Ch. 20 as early as possible... can't wait to find out how much cum will Sheila and Katie enjoy over the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot Wife?

They are both mentaly ill, fucking yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOTTTTTTT

Best story ever wish they would make porn movie with script using hott actresses who know how to act and Bang of cousrse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Go go go Phil!

Take her! Forget about Sheila! Katie is yours! You are hers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My favorite series!

Katie and Phil are the perfect couple. I hope they keep going at it forever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ooh Phil...

Please come take me too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant!

And I think you should give the husband the thrill of watching how a real man pleases his bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Reading about these two lovebirds

makes my pussy wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wet pussies too?

Best story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well done

again, very promicing turn of events! really smart way to find new directions in the story. congrats

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yes!!! Very well done!

Looking forward to the moment when Katie turns the tables on Phil (much like she did with Joel her previous blackmailer). Good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Brilliant stuff!

mercianknightmercianknightalmost 13 years ago
Another brilliant chapter

I am totally addicted to this series and am grateful for the writing skill and enthralling content shown. Thanks....... now hurry up with Ch 20!! lol

AponeAponealmost 13 years ago
fucking hot

Great hot story! Get chapter 20 done soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love the way

old Phil dominates and slowly conquers this woman.

Would love to read how he makes her - in throes of passion - scream out "I love you Phil!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great great story

pleasse waith that kate turns the table a let phil amuch longer have the way whit here and yes let her scream a love you phil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Better and better

But remember: Phil is a SHORT guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

one of the best stories I've ever read. Would like it more if Kate was forced to kiss Phil (repulisve as he is) or some other vile acts, and kate is forced to lick Phil's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Force...

Don't think she will need to be forced. When in heat this woman will do anything to pleasure and enjoy Phil... Lovely story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Superb!

This is best series I have read here, period. Katie is my dream girl. I could just imagine the sheer ecstasy consuming that bottom of the barrel loser Phil when he gets to taste and fuck her. It makes me want to fat, old, and ugly just to experience that delicious contrast.

Hoping to see Phil cuckold the husband right in front of him soon, with plenty of teases and taunts of course!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Right!

It's absolutely necessary that Phil shows off his mastery of Katie by doing her in front of Fred. Fred deserves to watch how a real man is able please a woman!

Also, I suspect it's time to take this story out of the Nonconsent bag and put it in Loving wives or Mature...

Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cuckolding...

I do not agree with the previous comments. If the husband did find out, where would the story go from there? He would either divorce her, beat up or kill the old man or spend the rest of his life sitting on the bedpost watching the two lovers in heat (which many folks here would probably enjoy). I believe the series works best with an unsuspecting husband treating Phil as a friend and inviting him into his house having no idea the old geezer is banging the shit out of his horny wife. Much more possibilities there.

Fantastic stories, keep 'em coming!

Maximo DanoMaximo Danoalmost 13 years ago
Good, good stuff!

Another story well done, you guys still hit me in the gut with the taboo/reluctance/guilt turn on. Please, keep going, don't listen to the naysayers, if it was so bad, why to they keep reading? Because it's just fucking hot. And keep Phil where he's at, Fred must be the man if Katie loves him enough to stay. Of course, somebody also likes a good fucking too. So, well done, great work, Fred and Katie rock, love, LOVE this story series and your writing, next chapter please? lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So. . .

Where are these new stories you mentioned? It's been over a month since you posted that new stories were on the way. What's the deal?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES