My Hotwife Life of Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're an absolute natural at this!" He exclaimed rather excitedly, blissfully unaware that this was not my first photo session.

"This is not my first rodeo!" I smiled, uncrossing my legs slowly and placing my high heeled feet on the bar stool foot rest.

He moved directly in front of me, clicking his lens shutter as I smiled seductively. I placed my right hand on my waist and thrust my breasts forward.

"Oh my god!" He whispered, causing me to lightly giggle at his apparent shock. I eased my knees open, forcing my tight mini skirt to ride all the way up. My smooth pussy was now fully on display as I opened my legs wide.

"Did I not pose as you wished?" I smiled in a mocking tone.

"You could never pose incorrectly!" He confidently grinned.

I adjusted my buttocks on the stool, slowly raising my legs and opened them wider, giving my pussy to the camera as I smiled arrogantly. His hands visibly shook as he continued clicking away.

"Is this pose ok for you?" I teased, ensuring my puffed up smooth pussylips were evident.

He zoomed the camera lens onto my pussy. I could clearly see the bulge in his trousers as I played along willingly and ran the index finger of my left hand up and down my wet slit. My wedding ring was clearly visible as my fingers softly stroked the fleshy lips of my shaved pussy.

My pussylips quivered as my finger gently moved between my erogenous flesh. With my right hand I unbuttoned a few buttons on my faux leather waistcoat, relieving my huge breasts from their constraints. My nipples were poking over the top of the waistcoat, standing erect and jutting forward. The sexual butterflies in my stomach were fluttering elegantly as my stage of arousal intensified.

"Fuck me!" He uttered under his breath, looking incredibly flustered and aroused.

"Well if you insist!" I giggled, sliding my finger inside my pussy, never taking my eyes off the camera lens, as the squelching sound from my pussy reverberated around the room.

Taking things even further, I placed the index finger of both hands deep inside my pussy and held my tight opening wide for my young photographer to capture. The camera clicked continuously, capturing my pink wetness as I looked up at him and said in a very husky tone.

"Do you like what you see?"

He nodded his head obediently, still clicking away on his camera.

"Do you think it will taste as good as it looks?" I purred, stretching my pussylips, presenting my wet pink hole to the camera.

He placed the camera on the bar counter and stood directly between my opened legs. He licked his right middle finger and placed the wet digit at my pulsating opening. I moaned out loud as he eased his large finger inside me, rubbing his thumb on my tingling clitoris. I removed my fingers from my pussy, giving total access to him alone.

My hips rocked slowly as I enjoyed the rhythmic movement of his finger inside my cunt.

I lifted my head up to his and offered my open mouth to him. His lips softly grazed mine as our tongues slowly danced with each other. My breathing was quickening as I moaned softly into his mouth. His finger began to increase the momentum as he pushed deeper inside my pussy, hooking the tip of his finger to the front walls of my cunt. He was searching for my Gspot and hit the target on his first attempt. His finger began to oscillate frantically, causing my eyes to roll as the pressure of his digit intensified on my Gspot. I could feel the beginning of a sensational orgasm shudder through my pussy. I knew full well that this would culminate in a gushing orgasm and found myself moaning out loud.

"You're going to make me squirt!" I squealed with delight.

His hand became a blur as his mission was now to ensure that I squirted.

"Can I taste it?" He asked politely.

"Fuck yes!" I panted as the first gush of female ejaculation squirted from my pussy.

His mouth planted on my pussy as the second gush burst into his mouth. My legs were wrapped around his head as my third squirt invaded his oral cavity. Removing his finger, he began to kiss my pussy as though he was kissing my lips. The sexual sensation was absolutely divine as he began to gently suck on my swollen clitoris. His tongue rolled around my over sensitive clitoris then parted my wet swollen pussylips. My calves were resting on his shoulders, when he snaked his tongue down to my asshole. The tip of his tongue gently circled my rosebud as a new wave of sexual pleasure surged through me. I felt the tip of his tongue push gently at my asshole then slowly wriggle inside my sphincter. I had an oral sexpert between my legs, pleasuring both of my holes. I unbuttoned my waistcoat completely, feeling my large firm breasts break free from their constraints. His hands move to my unfettered breasts and began to tantalise my erect nipples.

"Let me suck your cock please!" I said subserviently.

Lifting his mouth from my asshole he whispered.

"Only if you get naked!"

I removed my waistcoat completely then stood before him as I unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the floor around my ankles, revealing my naked body to him. He masterfully unzipped his trousers and pulled out a very impressive rock hard cock. I knelt down in front of him, taking a hold of his rampant erection at the base and began to gently lick and kiss his granite hard shaft.

My eyes maintained contact with his as I skilfully ran my tongue around the swollen purple head of his erect cock. His pupils visibly dilated as my tongue worked its sexual magic on his rigid cock. I placed the head of his cock inside my mouth and stretched my lips around his swollen shaft. Sliding my lips up and down the length as my tongue rubbed around the sensitive flesh of his erogenous bell end. The musky manly smell of his cock was stimulating my nasal passage, as his cock throbbed inside my willing mouth. I held his full balls with my left hand, allowing my taloned fingers to stroke and arouse the thin flesh of his testes. He groaned approvingly as I placed his cock on my tongue and began to swallow his entire length. I felt the head of his cock hit the back of my throat as I swallowed gently, allowing the head of his cock to slide beyond my gag point. His cock was now deep inside my throat, hugged tightly by the warm membrane of my throat.

I saw the flash of his camera light up the room as he took a photograph of me with his cock deep in my mouth. His soft downy pubes were brushing my lips, so deep was his cock. I slid my tongue underneath his shaft and gently ran the tip toward his balls. He groaned even louder at this as the tip of my tongue became visible to him. Still holding his balls with my left hand, I slid my right hand between his legs and gently stroked my nails around the puckered flesh off his arsehole. His eyebrows raised with delight as I gently slipped the tip of a finger into his asshole, gently scraping the excited flesh as I continued to suck his cock.

"You'll have me coming at this rate!" He snarled through gritted teeth.

I removed his cock from my mouth, holding the huge erection at the base, I looked up at him and smiled.

"Not until this thing has been inside my tight holes!" I grinned, emphasising the phrase tight holes, ensuring he was well aware that my pussy and ass were his to fuck.

I stood before him with my firm naked breasts pushing in to his shirted chest.

"Fuck me!" I whispered before grazing my cock scented lips across his own.

His full lips devoured mine hungrily. His tongue exploring my mouth in a snake like fashion as his teeth gently nibbled and chewed the flesh of my lips. I was hungry for satisfaction as my right hand held his engorged rock hard cock. He eased me back on to the bar stool, standing between my wide open legs. His cock was nuzzling at the opening of my pussy as my pussylips gently kissed the domed head of his cock. I inched forward slightly as I felt his cock slide effortlessly into my wanton pussy.

Here I was once more with a new cock sliding in and out of my tight pussy. I kissed my photographer and began to thrust my married pussy toward his invading cock. My hip rotations excited my lover as my tight pussy milked his cock. His thrusts were long and slow, enjoying every inch of his hot throbbing flesh, sliding in and out of my married cunt.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me until his chest was pressed against my naked breasts. My legs wrapped around his waist, my high heeled shoes rating on his young firm buttocks, as they rose and fell, pushing his cock deep inside my unfaithful cunt.

His lips kissed mine, gently at first, then with each thrust of his cock his passion intensified.

His tongue was snaking its way inside my mouth, exciting my own tongue into action, as he fucked me with forceful deep thrusts.

His hands were now squeezing the firm flesh of my naked breasts, gently tweaking the erect flesh of my aroused nipples. He twisted the erect nipples with just enough pressure to admonish an equal amount of pain and pleasure to maintain the perfect erotic balance.

"I'm going to come!" He snarled through gritted teeth.

"Spunk on my face!" I panted "Cover me in your spunk!"

Two strong deep thrusts ensued then he skilfully withdrew his rampant cock, pointing the slit of his blood engorged dome at my flushed face. My mouth was already open, panting orgasmically as a huge strand of thick creamy cum splashed on my cheeks and lips. He groaned throatily as a wave of spurts spewed from his exploding cock. I placed my tongue at the underside of his domed head and felt the pulsating spasms as his cock continued to empty his pleasure down my throat. As his orgasm waned, I slowly licked and kissed his deflating cock. Ensuring every drop of cum that he had expelled was being lapped up and swallowed as expected by a cheating hotwife.

Even with his semi erect cock in my cock, he could clearly see the look of sexual satisfaction I was exuding.

"Maybe I should put a little sexy outfit on for you and we could continue?" I smiled.

With a look of exasperated shock, my photographer looked down at my spunk tarnished face and smiled a broad smile of accomplishment. I moved the fingers of my left hand around my cum splattered cheeks, twirling my taloned fingers through his orgasmic residue, ensuring every rope strand of male orgasm was scooped into my hand.

My wedding ring was coated in his emptied load, which would have thrilled my husband if he were present, seeing my marital band gleaming with spunk of another man. I held the fingertips above my opened mouth and began to lick and suck all of his salty sex gift off my hand.

Moaning with pleasure, I swallowed every last drop and giggled as his eyes widened, studying my erotic actions in a state of suspended belief.

"I could rush over to my next job, then come back here if that's ok with you?" He enquired almost apologetically, staring at me as I licked the last remnants of his orgasm off my lips.

"Not a problem. That will give me time to clean up and put something sexy on!" I smiled affectionately "Is there anything you would prefer as I do have an extensive sexual wardrobe?" I said with my head slightly tilted.

Smiling wickedly he stated.

"I've always wanted to fuck a woman who wore thigh length boots!" He grinned.

"They were always my outfit of choice when I used to be a stripper!" I smiled confidently "Black leather or PVC? Which is your preference?" I enquired, with just a trace of arrogant smugness.

"Surprise me!" He smiled "But make sure those perfect tits and that magnificent shaved pussy remain uncovered!" He winked cheekily, as his confidence returned.

"I'll have the boots, a waist cincher of some kind and some long opera gloves adorning my body for your return!" I smiled "And you can take another batch of photographs with possibly some video footage of you fucking me, for my husband to enjoy viewing this evening!"

Startled he swallowed harshly and stammered.

"Your husband will watch?" He asked in a shocked tone.

"He'll be quite jealous that he missed watching you fuck me in the flesh!" I smiled as I ran my left index finger along my shaved slit.

"I'll dash to my next job and will be back here in just over an hour!" He smiled, his right hand softly stroking my naked left breast.

"I'll be ready for you!" I grinned salaciously "And I want fucked in my marital bed!"

Handing him my phone, I held his semi erect penis at the base and flicked my tongue along the the warm smooth shaft.

"Take a pic of this so I can send it to my husband and show him how naughty I have been today!" I smiled, looking up at him, then placed his cock inside my lips, wrapping them gently around his shaft as he clicked away on my iPhone. I could feel his cock growing hard in my mouth as I teasingly swirled the tip of my tongue around his blood engorged glans.

"Fuck!" He snarled "I'll be back as quick as possible!" He continued as I removed his erect cock from my lips.

"Hurry back honey!" I smiled, as he attempted to fold his hard cock back inside his trousers.

"I have some serious plans to use your cock!"

"See you in about an hour!" He smiled as he dashed out of the room and scuttled down the stairs and out of the front door.

As the noise from the door closing echoed in the hallway, I picked up my phone to review the pics of my unfaithful cock sucking. I clicked on the pic and sent it in a message to my husband with the following text.

"I've been enjoying this new cock earlier. Very exciting. I'm now going to throw something slutty on and get all of my holes fucked by this cock. There should be something tasty for you to enjoy when you come home. Shall I record my slut antics for you to watch later?"

Pleased with my message, I sent the pic and text onward to my husband. I climbed off the bar stool and headed toward my bedroom to change into my hotwife slut outfit and make myself presentable for my latest cock. As I walked into the bedroom my phone rang, showing my husbands name on the screen.

"Hello there!" I said giggling seductively.

"Do I know the owner of the hard cock in your mouth?" My husband drawled.

"It's the photographer for our house sale!" I said smugly "He's coming back in about an hour."

"So you've already enjoyed the pleasure of his cock?" Hubby enquired.

"Oh fuck yes!" I giggled "He took a few pics of me and I teased him relentlessly!"

"Poor guy!" Hubby laughed "But at least he got to empty himself on your face!" He stated.

"He'll be doing a lot more than that soon, plus he asked if I'd wear some thigh length boots for him!" I said teasing my husband who also has a penchant for thigh length boots.

"He doesn't't know it yet but I'm going to let him fuck me in the ass!"

"Well this you will have to record and show me later!" Hubby said with just a quiver of nervousness in his voice.

"Shall I straddle your cock when you get home and give you a running commentary as you watch how he fucked me in my boots?" I asked with a subservient tone.

"You know I love that!" Hubby declared.

"Then I'll keep my outfit on when you get home and I'll climb on your cock and tell you all about my day. I won't even clean up all of his spunk!" I said seductively then hung up before he could reply.

I dressed in the boots, then sat at my dressing table as I retouched my hair and make up. I opened one of my lingerie drawers and took out a shiny black leather effect waspie with garter straps attached. Fastening the waist cinching waspie I looked at my reflection, drinking in the image of my shaved pussy framed by the soft black wet look leather of my thigh length boots and Parisienne style waspie. I took a pair of long black silky opera gloves from my drawer. And slid them over my hands and arms. My choice of look was both distinctly kinky and fervently erotic. Arrogantly I was pleased with the look I had manufactured and could feel the sexual butterflies stirring inside me in anticipation of my forthcoming unfaithful antics.

I walked through to our entertainment room and poured myself a tall glass of Vodka and Coke with two ice cubes. I walked with my drink back to my bedroom and took two vibrators from my bedside cabinet. My purple rampant rabbit along with my Lex ten inch black replica cock. I placed a tube of lube and a bottle of baby oil beside the toys and returned to the entertaining room to wait for the arrival of my surrogate cock. Taking a large gulp of my Vodka, I picked up my Menthol Vape and took a couple of long slow draws. My sexual butterflies were increasing at the prospect of being photographed and videos wearing my slut outfit whilst a hard young cock slides in and out of all of my tight hot holes. The photographer had a good sized cock and decent body and after our earlier sexual athletics, his staying power will be far greater, hopefully giving me numerous orgasms and with any luck a few squirting experiences along the way.

Sitting on the high barstool, my shaved slit was pressed against the soft leather of cushioned seat. I slid my pussy just an inch or two, rubbing it along the sensuous leather. Electronic sexual pulses surged through my pussy as I began to slowly slide back and forth on the leather stool. My labia Began to open like a flower looking for sunshine, as the tingling sensation of the leather stool excited my pussy. I was disturbed momentarily by the sound of the doorbell. I glanced out of the window to thankfully find my photographer friend standing on my doorstep. Climbing off the stool, I walked to the landing then began to sultrily climb down the stairs. On reaching the hallway I walked to the front door, my high heeled boots clicking on the tiled floor.

I opened the door slowly, revealing my leather clad body to my photographer friend.

"Fucking hell!" He said under his breath as I smiled seductively at him.

His eyes moved up and down my body, as a lusty look overtook him. His frame thankfully hid my nakedness from any passers by as he stepped into my hallway. His right palm covered my shaved slit as his left hand cupped my right breast, holding to his open mouth as his lips covered my erect nipple and began to gently suck my aroused flesh. The door closed behind him as his index finger separated my pussylips and slid inside my tight wet pussy. A deep moan echoed from my mouth as his finger began to swirl inside me erotically. My hips began to slowly respond to his invading finger as my breathing began to quicken.

"Finger my pussy and ass as we walk upstairs!" I said huskily, still gyrating sexily on his speed driven finger.

I turned away from him with his finger still inside me, working its sexual magic as I began to climb the stairs. My hips gently gyrated as I began to sashay my way upstairs.

His left hand cupped my firm buttock and began to knead the flesh, sending sensual tingles up and down my spine. His touch was firm yet soft enough to be described as a caress. He pulled my left buttock away from my right, exposing my puckered asshole to lust filled eyes. Without any prompting he spat directly onto my asshole as I stopped on the stairs to enjoy his alpha dominance. His left index finger gently stroked the excited flesh of my saliva coated asshole.

The tickling tingling sensation increased as the tip of his finger pushed delicately into my asshole.

I let out a gentle moan showing my appreciation of his sexual expertise as his finger slid deeper inside my asshole.

"Keep walking!" He said in a firm tone, assuring me of his male dominance.

I began to slowly walk up the stairs with a finger in my asshole and a finger in my pussy. My walk was slow and deliberate, my hips moving from side to side, enjoying the penetrating sexual fervour his investigating fingers were producing. As I reached the final stair, I stopped walking and felt his fingers push deeper inside my sexual holes, feeling the sexual pressure increase as I arched my back, pushing my ass and pussy toward his masterful fingers. He began to increase the speed and intensity of his delicious fingering as the first wave of orgasm rushed through me. I began to moan and pant uncontrollably as my orgasm took over.