My Hotwife Life of Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck that's good!" I throatily moaned as his fingers continued their onslaught on my unfaithful married holes. My knees were trembling as the orgasm surged through me.

"Take me into my marital bed and fuck all of my holes!" I panted.

He removed his fingers from my holes as I stood at the top of the stairs, panting and moaning as he cupped my breasts from behind and softly began to nibble the nape of neck. This is most definitely one of my highly erogenous zones, as his teeth and lips nibbled the flesh of my neck then throat. His hands gently squeezed my full breasts, as his fingers deftly teased my erect nipples.

I turned my head back toward his as his soft lips brushed against my open mouth. Our tongues entwined as his lips closed over mine. A deep passionate kiss ensued before we moved toward my bedroom.

"Remember I will be recording this for my husband!" I smiled.

"As long as I can have a copy!" He said with a huge proud grin slapped across his face.

Placing my gloved hand over the crotch of his trousers, I squeezed his rampant cock and smiled.

"Of course you can have a copy and possibly over the weekend you can come over and do a live show for my husband!" I smiled as he leant forward and kissed me passionately once more.