My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We reached her house. "Don't forget to text Bill you're back home. Send Becky out. I'll give her a lift home."

"I will. I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'll be here."

Shortly after Bonnie went in, Becky came running out and hopped in the car.

"Thanks for the ride."

"No problem. How's Billy doing?"

"He knows something is up with his parents, although he doesn't know what. He's nervous."

"I'm sure."

"Are you coming in?" Becky asked.

"Not today. I didn't get a shower and there's some chores I have to do around the house that are sweat inducers, so I think I'll get those done before I take a shower. I don't want to fool around smelling like old gym socks."

"I appreciate that," Becky said, laughing.

"We'll see how it goes, but I'm thinking tomorrow night to get together again. I'm going to pick up Emma tomorrow morning. I can't leave her at my parents forever. Bonnie and I are going to start hitting the gym together every week. You'll be looking after both of our kids. You okay with that?"

"Definitely. Is it okay if I charge 50% more?"

"Definitely," I laughed. "It's like a 25% reduction, since we're splitting the cost."

The kiss I gave her before she got out of the car was much better than the earlier one. I called Pen when I got home.

"I need to pick up Emma tomorrow. Any chance you or Bill can watch tonight? I'm going to do the ass fucking video and see if he bites."

"I'll be watching. Does eight to ten sound okay?"

"Maybe eight to eleven would be better. He might not try anything until the house goes dark. I usually turn the lights out at ten."

"In that case, Bill and I will take turns keeping watch until twelve."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

******

At eight, I took off my clothes and walked out to the living room, carrying my lube, a towel and a toy. I had an anal plug in my ass.

Ransom was watching something on the TV.

"I need the TV. Go watch on your phone or something."

"I'll stay here."

"Suit yourself. I already know what a pervert you are."

He glared at me before getting up to get hand lotion and the Kleenex. Fucking cuckold pervert.

I put the towel down so I didn't get the couch wet. I sat down, spread my legs and queued the movie on the TV. I took my Robert phallus and got ready to enjoy the show. When the movie started, I was tied face down and spread-eagled on the bed, bolster pillows under my hips, propping my ass up. What did Robert say when he saw me? Oh, yeah.

"Aren't you the lovely little treat that Pen has left for me, allowing me to share in her birthday present. And I can use you in any way that I want, just as Pen did?"

"Yes, Master. My body is yours to claim however you wish. I am yours, sir."

That remark hit Ransom right between the eyes. He stared at me, then the movie, then me again.

"My, my, what a wet little slut you are," movie-Robert said, playing with my pussy.

Fuck, yes. I started using the dildo. I remembered how hot this was.

Movie-me continued. "Pen made me squirt, sir. I'm afraid I soaked much of the bed."

"I see you're ass up. Does that mean you want me to fuck your ass?"

"You may fuck me wherever you wish, sir. I am your obedient servant."

Ransom stared at me some more, not entirely sure about what he was seeing on the TV. Hell, I wasn't entirely sure of what I was doing when I said it. It just seemed to fit at the time. He was jacking off again, though. Whatever he thought, he was still turned on.

We both watched Robert spreading lube on my starfish. I orgasmed, moaning. Robert started penetrating movie-me in the ass, and movie-me climaxed just after I did.

"Are you ready to be fucked?" Movie-Robert asked.

"Yes, please, sir, fuck my slutty ass. Cum in my ass, sir. I want to feel you cum inside of my ass," movie-me begged.

Real me started fucking the anal plug in my ass to go with the dildo in my pussy. "Oh, fuck yes," I moaned. "This feels so fucking good. Robert is such a fucking stud. Do you know why I bought this dildo, Rancid? Because it's Robert's size. He has such an amazing prick compared to your little dingus."

Ransom orgasmed, groaning as he filled a wad of Kleenex. "You like watching a real man fuck your wife in the ass, Rancid?" I said, just as movie-me said, "Oh, sir. I love your big fat prick in my ass. You can fuck me harder, sir. I can take it." Ransom barely lost hardness.

Movie-me said, "I love your cock, Master. It's so much nicer than Ransom's dick. He never fucked me this good. I need your cock, sir. Use your slut. Fucking destroy my slutty asshole."

"You love my dick, slut?"

"Yes, sir. I love your dick. No one fucks me like you do, sir. Give me your cum, sir. Cum in your slut's asshole."

Ransom groaned as movie-Robert sped up, driving hard and deep into movie-me's pucker. I was speeding up too, fucking myself good with the toy, cumming again from the double stimulation.

"Before Robert started fucking me, did you see the dildo in my pussy, Rancid? It was like being fucked by two men at once; one in my pussy and one in my ass. It was wonderful. Robert made me feel like such a slut for him. Is it any wonder why I enjoy his superior fucking over yours, Rancid?"

"Oh, sir, I'm going to cum again, sir. I think your slut will squirt again, Master. Fuck me. Please, fuck me," movie-me whimpered as Robert pile drove my ass.

"He's such a good lover, Rancid, so much better than you. Is it any wonder I gave my ass to him?" I said, as Ransom orgasmed again. "Even my Robert dildo fucks me better than you."

Movie-Robert finished pounding my ass and I screamed as he started pumping sperm into my ass, squirting enough Ransom could see me losing control during my orgasm. When Robert pulled out, there was my widely gaping ass with Robert's huge load of cum starting to drip out, leaking towards my pussy.

"I destroyed your asshole as you requested, slut," movie-Robert said. "Pen could shove her fist up there now."

I hadn't seen this movie before. It really did look like Pen could shove a fist up my ass, my asshole had been stretched so wide. Wow, that was something.

Then, movie-me said the thing that I believe, finally broke Ransom.

"Let me clean your cock, Master," movie-me said. "Shove your dick into your slut's mouth."

Pen wasn't standing close enough to get a good close-up of Robert's cock. But, you could see the white cream of his cum all over it, maybe some mucus too, if I'm being honest about it. Robert shoved that cock straight into my mouth after pulling out of my ass. I sucked it down like a lollipop. When he pulled it out of my mouth, it was clean. Pen zoomed in on it, showing only my saliva coating that wonderful prick.

Movie-me said, "Thank you, Master, for fucking your slut. I love serving you, sir."

Ransom exploded. "You fucking whore!"

"I'm what you made me, Rancid. If I'm a whore, you made me that way."

I continued fucking myself to three more orgasms, the TV now blank, Ransom still staring at the screen like I was still fucking on the screen. Maybe in his head, he could still see me sucking Robert's ass fucking dick. Was it my gaping asshole, my lips wrapped around Robert's cock, the sperm on my lips after he pulled his cock out of my mouth? I wrapped it up and went to my room. The towel I'd had under my ass, soaking from my pussy juices. I threw it into the dirty clothes, washed my toys and put them away, and got into bed to bask in the glow of all my orgasms, and the look on Ransom's face.

I read until ten, then closed my eyes and went to sleep.

******

I was sound asleep when I felt a heavy hand over my face, covering both my nose and my mouth. I couldn't even grab a breath to scream. The house was dark and quiet. I'd been lying half on my stomach, and the body on top of me wouldn't allow me to turn over and take a swing at who I was sure was my fucking asshole of a husband. I felt my night shirt yanked up and a cock in my crack searching for my pucker, trying to fuck my ass. I bit the hand, which got it off my face enough I could scream bloody murder, hoping whoever was watching could hear me, or even that the neighbors might hear.

My attacker gave me a blow to the face, not enough to knock me unconscious, but jolting me.

"Hold still, you fucking whore. I'm going to fuck your slut ass."

It was Ransom all right, that fucking bastard. I was moving my ass side to side, trying to avoid the cock he was attempting to stab into my ass. I screamed again, and got smacked in the face again for my trouble.

"Shut the fuck up!" He growled. "Take it like the slut you are."

"Fuck you, asshole. You're done. I hope you fucking rot in prison."

It wasn't that succinctly put. I was squirming back and forth, panting hard, adrenaline coursing through my body. It sounded more like ten sentences than three, bucking my hips up and down, trying to avoid his cock.

"You're a fucking whore."

"And you're the fucking bastard who made me one."

I gave as big a heave as I could give, and half bucked him off me, enough to turn slightly and clock him one in the face, backhand, with my left fist, missing the nose, but maybe hitting near his eye. Maybe I could claw his eyes out.

"I'm going to kill you, bitch," Ransom shouted.

The lights suddenly went on, and Ransom was yanked off the bed and body slammed onto his back, on the floor by two big mothers in black combat gear.

"You're under arrest," one of them men shouted. "Turn over, put your hands behind your back now!" Ransom grunted as he got kneed in the side. "Now, motherfucker."

They slipped flex cuffs on his wrists, then one of the guys turned to me and said, "Are you all right, ma'am?"

I tugged my nightshirt down over my ass. "I think so."

"There's an ambulance on the way. They'll check you out."

"Thank you."

I looked at the clock. 11:20 PM. It felt like I'd been struggling for ten minutes, although it was probably half that, maybe even less. There was banging at the door.

"Police, open up."

One of the guys remained kneeling on Ransom's back, while the other one went to open the door.

Two deputies came back to the bedroom, their hands on their firearms. Who the hell should walk into my room, but my volleyball buddy, Joe, and a female partner.

"I swear you're following me, Joe. We have to stop meeting like this," I said.

"Sam?"

"You can finally arrest my soon to be ex-husband. He tried to rape me."

He looked down at the pitiful specimen eating the carpet. "Was he successful?"

"Not even a little bit. I was rescued in the nick of time by these two beasts. I assume they're with a security company hired to look after me."

"Yes, ma'am," one of them replied.

"I see he hit you a couple of times," Joe said.

"Will I have a shiner to match yours?" I asked. He did have a mouse where the volleyball had smacked him in the face.

"Maybe," he laughed.

"Do you have to take the report, or will someone else be showing up? I'd like to tell this just once if I can."

"I suspect it will just be me and my running buddy, Sharon, it being a Friday night with all kinds of hell breaking loose, but I'll check."

Joe made a call on the radio, answered a few questions, then was told he'd be taking the initial report, with a detective following up if necessary.

"Could you get the vermin out of my sight?" I said. "Sayonara, asshole."

If looks could kill, I'd be dead right now. When they dragged Ransom off the floor, he gave me a look of utter hatred. Probably not much different from the one I gave back. Finally, it looked like I'd be rid of him.

Sharon and the two security guards hauled a half naked Ransom out to one of the squad cars. (He didn't have a condom on his dick in violation of our agreement), and dumped him in the back seat. One of the security guys kept an eye on Ransom, while the other one came back to give his report. I put on a robe over my night shirt and waited in the living room.

Verne, the larger one in charge, gave his statement to Sharon, while Joe took pictures of my face, shooting it from the front and sides. The ambulance arrived as Verne was finishing up, and the two EMT's came in, looked me over, asked me medical questions, determined I was not in further need of medical assistance, and left.

Then it was my turn to give my statement. Joe had heard an abbreviated version of the story at lunch yesterday. He got the full story now. There was no keeping the Tafts names out of a police report.

"Ransom Ford is, and I hesitate to call him my husband, but I suppose he still legally is, and was in charge of several charitable accounts at Taft Financial. He managed the investment accounts of several of the charities Penelope Taft fund raises for. Mrs. Taft, suspicious that more money was disappearing from those accounts than would be accounted for by normal business operations, asked her husband to investigate. Robert put a forensic accounting firm in charge of checking all of the charitable accounts. It was discovered that Ransom had stolen somewhere in the neighborhood of one point five million dollars from several of the charities.

"Ransom had opened accounts in my name at two banks I'd never banked at, depositing some of those ill gotten gains in those accounts, making it look like I'd been a co-conspirator in the theft. He also opened another account in the name of a married woman he'd been having an affair with for a year, some into his own accounts, and approximately two hundred thousand, is still missing.

"When the Taft's got the report of the thefts, and pictures of the culprits, Penelope Taft noted that I looked similar in appearance to herself. She was infertile and unable to give her husband children. She also noted that I had a beautiful daughter with Ransom. Thinking that I was complicit in the theft, they offered Ransom and me a deal that would keep us from being arrested, and might prevent my child from growing up without either of her parents. The deal was, that I would have sex with Mr. Taft, and provide him and his wife with two children, plus another one, that Ransom and I would have to raise as our own, essentially, making Ransom a cuckold for the rest of his marriage. In return, they'd make up all of the stolen money, and allow us to keep what Ransom had stolen, essentially paying me to be a surrogate mother for their two children.

"Not wanting to risk the possible loss of my daughter. I signed the agreement, as did Ransom, which essentially allowed him to profit from his crime, and keep a job. Because Ransom had made me appear complicit in his theft, and risked my going to prison, and losing my daughter, I swore that I'd never have sex with him again, and made him move his shit out of this bedroom into my daughter's old bedroom, and her into this one."

"Where's your daughter now?" Sharon asked.

"She's been staying with my parents since Monday. I was planning to pick her up tomorrow morning."

"Why was she there?" Sharon asked.

"Because my rat bastard husband had been fucking another woman in the neighborhood, and pissing off her husband. I didn't want her exposed to any potential violence in case that blew up."

"Did it?" Joe asked.

"It did. On Monday night, the husband came over here and kicked Ransom in the balls. You met the wife today at the gym with me."

"Ah, yes, Bonnie."

"Yes, sir. At any rate, the Tafts soon realized that I was not complicit in the thefts, and in fact, I returned all of the money they later found, above and beyond what they knew was stolen when we were given the opportunity to avoid prosecution. None of the signatures for the opened accounts matched mine. Every month when I ovulated, I spent time with the Tafts and I'm now carrying Robert Taft's first child.

"The most galling aspect of the agreement that I'd signed was the fact that I had to remain married to my lowlife, thieving, adulterous bastard of a husband, in order to fulfill the obligations of the contract. One of the other obligations of the contract was that my husband had to use a condom any time he had sex with me, so only Robert Taft could impregnate me. Since I had no intention of ever having sex with Ransom again, that obligation wasn't that onerous to me. However, I note for the record, that Ransom did not have a condom on when he tried to rape me tonight, putting him in violation of our agreement, and allowing him to be arrested for his original crime of theft for now being in violation of the contract enforcing condom use, so in addition to attempted rape, he can be charged with grand theft. Another condition of our contract was we had to endure a video surveillance system be placed in our house, so any violations of the contract could be determined by the monitoring company. In addition to visible light, it has both low light and infrared capability. Ransom thought if he turned off the lights, he couldn't be seen, which is why he had all the lights off when he attempted to rape me.

"Because I so detested being married to Ransom, I did everything I could legally do to taunt and humiliate him. I had recordings of some of the sex I had with Robert Taft, and I'd watch the videos in the living room where Ransom could see them, and masturbate in front of him, praising my new lover, and father of my new child, and denigrating Ransom's bedroom skills. This evening, I watched one in which Robert had anal sex with me, something that I'd never done with my bastard of a husband, and made fun of him as I watched. I went to my room around nine, read until ten, then turned out my light.

"Sometime after eleven, I was sleeping half on my stomach and half on my side. I felt this body land on my back and a hand over my mouth and nose so I couldn't breathe. Ransom lifted my night shirt, and was trying to shove his cock up my ass. I bit his hand, freeing my mouth and screamed, hoping the monitoring service could hear and see me and send help. Ransom hit me a couple of times as I screamed, hoping to shut me up. I got loose enough to take a backhanded swing at this head, just before he got yanked off of me and dumped on the floor. There will be recordings of everything at the monitoring company, from my masturbating in front of Ransom and what I said to him, and what he did tonight, in attempting to attack me, and take what I would no longer give to the cheating bastard."

"So you admit to provoking Ransom to attack you?" Sharon said.

"Then you agree that the clothing and attitude of a woman means men are justified in raping them?"

"No, I don't mean that."

"If I had truly provoked him, he would have tried to attack me when the lights were on and I'd just masturbated in front of him, not three hours later in the dark. He waited until he thought he had a chance of success, so it was pre-meditation. What would you do if you had to remain married to a man who almost got you sentenced to prison for several years, and you know was having an affair with one married woman for the last year, and another for the last two months? That leaving and divorcing him, would result in the nullification of the agreement that was keeping you out of jail? I did what I had to, to be rid of him and get him the hell out of my life. He didn't have to watch those movies of me fucking another man. He chose to do it, and wank off his little dick while he watched. He was a pathetic pervert and disgusting specimen of a human being. I'm well rid of him."

"Do you have any more to add to your statement?" Joe asked.

"I didn't invite him to attack me. I just made it plain to him that as far as I was concerned, he was a worthless piece of shit who didn't deserve me, and would never touch me again. He couldn't accept that, so he tried to take me by force."

Both deputies stood up. "Thank you, Mrs. Ford. I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that I thought Ransom's attempted rape was justified," Sharon said.