All Comments on 'My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 11'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy673 months ago

Out of the 2 stories you are currently posting (this and Black Babies) I definitely enjoy this one a lot more.

Keep up the good work

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another fine story line. Thank you.

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Another great instalment.

Siska100Siska1003 months ago

I also like this story better than 'My Black Babies'.

I can't wait reading about Samantha and Rancid.

I hope he gets his comeuppance and a lifetime stay at the Pen.

I'm sure he'd enjoy Bubba for a while.

OGHMNWOGHMNW2 months ago

This is another wonderful chapter to a romantic erotic novel. Samantha has so much common sense and understanding of human nature it’s surprising that Ranson had fooled her but love can blind a person. This novel had so much action with all of the characters, I love it. Thank You and looking forward to reading more chapters.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt2 months ago

Is it Monday yet? Can’t wait to hear what Rancid has to stay. Feel free to put black babies on the back burner and focus on this and the next part of the wolfies. ;)

auhound49auhound492 months ago
Very fine story!

Very nice to see pregnancy so much in a series, however...

A bit more on the preg risk sex, please. Protected sex is mere mutual masturbation. Risky raw bareback sex has the extra thrill of risk, like extreme sports where there is a real penalty for losing. It is even hotter and more of an adrenaline rush if the pregnancy is not really wanted.

It also gives a reason for a follow-up story: is she pregnant or not, and the thrill of the "two-week sweats".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous