All Comments on 'My Immoral Mom Immortalized'

by coverofknight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

A classic Oediplex story....

oediplexoediplexalmost 9 years ago
You got me!

Yes, this is a 'nom de naughty' of Oediplex 8==3~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
classic Oediplex indeed

Ryan says of his mom that he "aimed for her red gash that marked the center of her split, and the slick slit that was waiting to be violated by her son's penis again." I love it when a boy thinks of his mother's vagina is such raw terms. "My mother's gash." "Mom's split." "My mommy's slick slit." There's a danger that a son will put his mother on a pedestal, above and beyond his base animal lusts. So it's good that he gets down to earth about his mom. Between her legs, his mother's got a wonderful hairy hole--the same hole the boy came out of. Call it her gash, her slit, her cunt, her tasty twat. Better still, call it his mother's fuckhole. A kid can worship it like a shrine, as long as he's ready to plunder it like a rich temple. He's got the barbaric weapon to do exactly that. It's right there, big and hard between his own legs. The boy's powerful prick is all he needs to knock his mother off her pedestal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ambitious but a little pretentious

While I admire the ambition of the writer, the story is to long and has to many unnecessary or repetitive parts. "Less is more"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
too clinical

great idea, but no passion. Like reading a how-to manual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoverofknight@coverofknight
Oediplex writing as CoverofKnight / also see TrojanSnake as another 'nom de naughty'