All Comments on 'My Indian Summer'

by Rodofrohit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RodofrohitRodofrohit10 months agoAuthor

A very unique take on Summer holidays. Instead of spending her vacation in America, the protagonist travels alone to rural India, and gets a taste of freedom that she craved for, but not what she had anticipated. Getting pounded by an Indian villager was the ultimate price she had to pay for her freedom.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Barely got through half of the first page. Don’t quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good one, could have given a dark ending

Norway_1705Norway_17058 months ago

@ Rodofrohit, here is a feedback with the signature. My grandfather always said, never listen to anonymous comments: they maintain anonymity because they are cowards.

In my opinion you are very talented especially as a humorist. This is a brilliant parody, starting with the title "Indian Summer."

And the ant scene -- brilliant.

In the eighteenth century, prostitutes and ladies played the game called "fake mole." They would take a black velvet mole and have a girl glue it to a particular spot on the body, and then the man would have to "go look for it"--perhaps under a boob, in the hollow of the thighs, or in the hollow of the armpit.

You should add almost a dozen TAGS : they are important to attract readers.

And I don't know if that is the exact category. Okay, at first the girl is reluctant, but only a little. Maybe it was more "Humor and Satire."

SIGNED: Norway_1705.

RodofrohitRodofrohit8 months agoAuthor

@ Norway_1705

Can't tell you how much I appreciate your feedback. You are one of those rare souls who could understand the parody hidden in my story. My next is also a parody, and the name explicitly says so. Dangerous Dongs - A Halloween Parody. Hope you like it.

Let me know your feedback. It will be highly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hey Rodofrohit Really loved your work. Here is hoping for many many more works of tge same kind.

merrySMmerrySMabout 1 month ago

Enjoyed the story, really didn't it find it as NonConsent so much, reluctance, maybe a bit of mind control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRodofrohit@Rodofrohit
My passion is literature. My love is erotica. I read for my sanity. I write for my soul.