My Indian Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I felt something move between my legs. Something creepy. A kind of tickling on my cunt. I looked down and caught a glimpse of what looked like a tiny black insect entering my pussy.

Oh no! What's this? An ant? Or something else? Before I could react and pull it out, it had entered my hole. I panicked and quickly inserted my finger to take it out. But it was too late. The insect had disappeared inside!

I sprang up from the bed. I jumped on the floor. I threw my arms and legs in panic. And then I felt that tickling sensation again, this time deep inside my pussy. The ant was moving deeper inside!

I sat down on the edge of the bed, spread my legs, and inserted my finger fully into my cunt. I probed around, tried to find it, and pull it out. But it did not work. I pulled out my finger and there was nothing on it, except for a bit of Ramu's semen dumped yesterday.

"Ramu!" I yelled in panic, "Come quickly."

He came running from downstairs. "I was in the kitchen. What happened?"

"Something entered my ...." I pointed at my pussy, unable to explain in detail since I was still in shock.

"What do you mean inside?" He looked perplexed.

"An insect, maybe an ant. I don't know," I was wailing.

He immediately made me sit on the edge of the bed, and parted my legs to the limit with his hands. Then he dipped his middle finger in oil, and without a warning, shoved it right inside my pussyhole.

For the next 5 minutes, his fat finger made circles inside my wet canal, moved left and right, up and down, sometimes roughly. I felt discomfort, a slight pain, a lot wet, but mostly anxiety over what was going to happen.

Then he pulled out his finger and held it before me. It was covered in oil and my wetness, but there was no insect.

"What will happen now?" My level of anxiety increased. "Pull it out, do something!"

"What is it? An ant?" asked Ramu. "How did it get inside?"

"It simply crawled in, how else? It's all your fault. You asked me to not wear my panties. Look what has happened," I screamed.

He kept quiet for a few seconds and then replied, "The insect must have been attracted by the smell and juice of your cunt. How is that my fault? There is only one way to get it out. You need to cum."

"What?" I could not believe his suggestion. "How is that going to work?"

"Well, it won't come out on its own. So, we have to flush it out," he explained. "Your juices can flush it out."

I thought for a second, then replied impatiently, "Then do it. Quickly. God knows how deep it has gone inside. I don't want it to stay there anymore."

Ramu started fingering my clit. Fast. Then vigorously. He kept increasing his speed every second. Within seconds, I started moaning loudly. My pussy became extremely wet and sloppy. Within minutes, I climaxed. White fluids oozed out of my cunt, ran down my thighs and legs, onto the bed, and eventually onto the floor.

I collapsed on the bed, exhausted and half passed out. Ramu knelt down to search for the ant, hoping to find it among my pussy juices. But he looked disappointed.

"It's not here," he said, "Must be still inside."

"Darn!" I cursed. So much effort and still no result. I felt hopeless.

"There is one last option," announced Ramu, "if that does not work then nothing else will."

"What option? Tell me."

"We have to insert something big and strong to kill it first. As long as it stays alive, it won't come out," he said. "And after killing it, we have to flush it out, this time with more juice."

"Which means ....." I tried to read his mind.

"I have to kill it with my dong. Then flood your insides with my semen. This is the last option left."

I closed my eyes --- in despair, frustration or shame --- I could not tell. I have to get fucked by Ramu again to get that insect out?

I realised the hopelessness of the situation, and nodded my head in agreement. And prayed that it worked this time.

Ramu kept me lying on the edge of the bed with my legs stretched open on either side. He stood on the floor in between my legs and touched his hard black rod on the opening of my slippery hole.

"This might hurt, don't be scared." Saying this, he gave a massive thrust forward. I screamed in pain as his gigantic cock tore into my soft pussy without warning. He waited for 5 seconds, then rammed in again. I went insane with pain. Yesterday, on the rooftop, he was slow and gentle. But now, he was wild and brutal like a monster.

Tears rolled down my eyes as I tried to withstand this violent pounding.

"Go slow, it hurts!" I cried out. But he kept going.

"I have to kill it, can't go slow," he replied. "I am halfway in."

Just halfway? And I felt dead already. What will happen once he is all in?

His thrusts became stronger, wilder and rougher. My pain became sharper, severe, and intolerable. My whole body was trembling, my boobs were shaking, my screams got louder, and my pussy started burning. It went on for so long that I lost track of time.

His big heavy balls were slapping on my butt and making an indecent noise. He was plunging in and out with such force that I could feel his hard black rod hitting my cervix every second. His dick possessed demonic strength, it did not feel human.

After ramming and pounding and destroying my pussy with brutal, heavy strokes for 30 minutes, Ramu discharged his semen and flooded my insides. As I lay motionless, breathless, and semi conscious, gallons of his thick sticky fluid started flowing out of my cunt, down my legs onto the floor.

"Found it!" he shouted in excitement as he picked up something with his fingers from my thigh.

I could barely open my eyes to see. It looked like a tiny black speck -- an ant probably -- covered in creamy white cum. The poor thing was not moving, probably dead, either from the pounding or the drowning.

I was in no condition to celebrate. Relieved as I was that the experiment worked, I was not in a position to sit up and breathe easy. Never have I been fucked so savagely. Not to this day.

Day 4

I woke up the next morning in Ramu's bed. Again. I could not remember how I turned up here. The previous day seemed like a huge blur. I could barely remember what happened throughout the day after the merciless pounding I received in the morning. Did I fall asleep? Did I shower? Eat? I had no memory.

I looked around. The bedsheet was the same from yesterday. It was full of semen stains -- big, round patches -- plenty of them. I could also find semen stains on the floor. It seemed Ramu had not cleaned the floor or changed the bedsheet since yesterday.

I was wearing a fresh nightgown that I had brought from home. Did I wear it myself? I went downstairs determined to get answers. As well as to eat -- I felt hungry.

Ramu was cooking in the kitchen. Seeing me, he turned around and said, "Breakfast is ready. Bread, jam, butter, tea."

I was so hungry that I took the plate of breakfast from his hand, and started eating standing in the kitchen.

"Ramu, how did I end up in your bed this morning?" I asked him.

"You were not feeling well, Payal Rani," he replied, "so I bathed you, changed your clothes, and took you to my room."

Just as I thought. But I had no recollection of yesterday.

"You have not cleaned the floor, or changed the bedsheet in your room," I told him while gulping down breakfast with tea.

"There was no time. I had to wash you and scrub your holes," he replied shamelessly. Then he lifted up my nightgown, stared at my naked butt, and said, "You were leaking throughout the day. I had to wash you 5 times. You look clean now."

I was embarrassed, both at his words and at his lusty gaze on my naked ass. Then I noticed the familiar huge bulge under his loincloth at the crotch area.

"How many times do you get hard in a day?" I asked curiously.

"5 -- 6 times usually. But since the day you arrived, it has increased to 10 -- 12 times," he replied.

10 -- 12 times a day! That sounded unusual for a middle-aged guy. Abnormal even.

"And what do you do in that situation?" I asked.

"I look for a hole." Saying this, he dipped his finger in the jar of jam, and started smearing jam on my pussy.

I jumped up. "No Ramu. Not there! It still hurts. It is bruised and swollen."

"But I need to have a hole now, I am hard," he was adamant. "Ok, let me taste it then."

He sat down on the kitchen floor while I kept standing. He smeared dollops of jam on my pussy and started licking. It felt odd at first -- the jam felt sticky while his tongue was slippery -- but I got used to it. My breathing got heavy, my legs started shaking, and my pussy started leaking.

"It's sweet and salty!" he exclaimed in joy, and made me climax in 10 minutes. I was lucky to have finished my breakfast before he started. It gave me some strength to remain standing.

Then he got up, made me bend over the kitchen table, dipped his finger in butter, and smeared it on my asshole. I knew what was coming. He needed a hole for his dick, and he was determined to get it.

He smeared butter on my asshole, then smeared it inside too with his finger. Then he pulled out his finger and touched the tip of his dick on my buttered butthole.

I closed my eyes and prepared myself mentally for his invasion. He invaded with full force, his thick hard dong making my tiny asshole stretch to the maximum limit. I cried out in pain, while he grunted in pleasure. His cock was so big for my ass that it got stuck after he was halfway in. Still, he kept ramming it like a bull.

He humped and pumped my virgin ass for close to 20 minutes, before dumping his load inside. As he withdrew, globs of thick creamy semen started dripping from my asshole onto the floor below. It had that same familiar smell -- a strong bleach-like stench -- of the previous days.

I could not walk for the rest of the day. Ramu carried me to the toilet every time I had to pee. He bathed me, fed me, ate like a pig himself, and then drilled me like a monster. He fucked me after lunch, he fucked me after dinner, he fucked me so many times that I lost count. All I remember is that I could neither walk nor sit down the whole day.

Day 5

I woke up again in Ramu's bed. Sometime after midnight yesterday, he again carried me to his room. I hadn't spent a single night in my room since the 2nd day. My 1st night here was the only night I slept on my bed.

I went downstairs to my room, took off my clothes, sat down on my bed and looked into the mirror. I could not recognise myself. My hair was unkempt. There were bite marks on my nipples, hips and thighs. My butt had also become wider.

I spread my legs and stared into the mirror. My asshole, which used to look like a tiny black dot till last week, now looked like a deep tunnel with a wide opening. There were small deposits of white cum inside. My pussy lips had become puffy and swollen and red. I could see white sticky specks of cum inside my pussy canal too. And the opening had become wider.

I smelled of cum all the time. The strong bleach-like stench of Ramu's semen was now all over my body. My moans echoed in every room of the house each time he pounded me with his cock. It sounded like a whorehouse, and I looked like a slut.

There was no beginning and no end to Ramu's incessant pummelling. Day and night, from dawn till dusk, and even after midnight, he would drill my holes with his filthy cock. He would eat like a pig and fuck like a demon. "I have to keep my tummy full, and my balls empty," was his excuse.

Today is the 5th and last day of my stay here. My parents will be arriving tomorrow to pick me up and return home to NYC. They will never get to know the price I had to pay for these 5 days of freedom. And I will never be able to return to my old self again. These 5 days have changed me forever.

(Concluded).