All Comments on 'My Insecure Son'

by DebbieQ1977

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
Debbie, he is going to need his Mom

to teach him more in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next Chapter needed soon

Agree with swfb70 Tyler is going to need lots of teaching from Debbie, especially as Debbie obviously loves her sons big dick.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
You can't

Leave it there

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue, pleae!

He needs his mother to show him how to properly use that cock on a woman!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love.

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, his Mom has now shown him enough to start - the beginning of building his confidence up, you cannot throw him down the stairs! His Mom's body - especially her big 34DD tits and butt etc. He now know a lot more info that his cock is big, fat cockhead, big load and that women will probably like it. But now, he needs to be taught how to use it and how to excite / arousing any new girlfriend etc. So, Mom needs to be the first to try it out and finish the job in educating him. After all, he will trust her more than anyone else. Thanks !!!

Kathleen48Kathleen48over 6 years ago
A likeable yarn

Yes, very possible such a situation could happen.

Well done Debbie.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Very hot and absolutely believable. I'm glad you didn't make him have an 11" cock or that she couldn't help herself and had to fuck and suck him three ways to Sunday. A quick handjob sounds like it could happen with an open minded single mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story

An understanding mother can really change a young man's life. Very positive results in improved behavior, schoolwork and confidence have been achieved in similar fashion. A mother's helping hand an a bit of show are tremendous motivators.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 6 years ago
Mom should introduce him to bondage next

I enjoyed the story and the writing style very much! I hope she makes him into her submissive and milks him dry again.

sotosasotossotosasotosover 6 years ago
Breathtaking!

Wonderful story, written in a very nice way. I love the fact that you use dialogue a lot. The cause of your story ( Tyler's fear about his "abnormal" cock) is genius, since we all know that his mother will lend him a "helpful hand". Great start, which leaves space for a second and perhaps even a third part. I count on your innovation for the next part. How will she approach her son? Or will it be the son who's going to take the next step first? You are really great author, according to my opinion. The subject is one of my favourites, since I love incest of a man (younger or not) with female members of his family ( preferably older- mother, aunt, grandmother). I would like to read some dirty talking, which I love a lot, but you are the author and this is your story, so you put the rules. Thank you for this one. Keep on your great work, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ixpostulenika

There are many ways in which an electrician can reduce the tension attendant with inverse meaning. Think not of yourselves but of all those young men in pubescent need. Farewell to the incontinence of ravaged labia minores. Take strength from the plebius of drachonism. Forgo all others in the quest for Contravation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please

Please continue this story please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done!

Very well done. I look forward to more submissions from you.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 6 years ago
Begs for a Chapter 2

Like others have written, their situation surely doesn't stop there. We all want to know what happens next. Great first post and I like the mix of dialogue to description as well as writing from the mother's point of view. Well done!.

scozmosscozmosover 6 years ago
Loved it

Great writing Debbie, really looking forward to a follow on or more x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I look forward to continuing

*5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

I loved reading your story. It made me horny I imagined that

it was me and it was my hard cock that you were jerking...mmmmmm

RingspiritRingspiritover 6 years ago
Works well

This could stay a stand alone story or can be an introduction to a more involved relationship. Your pacing made it believable, so if you carry on, take your time in advancing the relationship. If you leave it as a stand alone, write your next story with a different twist. I don't know if you are modeling the characters on real people in a fictional situation or the characters are totally imagined. If they reflect real people, imagine how you would react in life and build around it. If you have your own kids it takes a certain amount of bravery to use them as models for your characters. I have found dialogue with sympathetic friends helps stir the imagination. I can PM an example if you like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yum

more please, seems like a build up for a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More.."..

Please more !!!! ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

Wow, A great start but you have to go on. Her job is only just beginning not done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved the story. It reminded me of an encounter I had with my Mom when I was 18 and had split up with my first proper girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Watch your spelling

Penises not penis's. Hon not hun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous