My Introduction to D/s Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

"OK. I do want Janice."

That afternoon a delivery was made to my office. It was the package inviting Janice and me to the Mickey Pond TV show on the following Friday. Included were first class tickets to Chicago for Wednesday afternoon, returning on Saturday, suite reservations at the Plaza, and a letter outlining the show and how we would be treated. If I didn't know what was going on I would have been impressed.

I called Janice and told her about the invitation. I acted surprised and a little excited about being on TV. She acted nervous but the things she said were things about shopping and great restaurants. I waited an hour and called her back.

"Honey, this case needs some special attention. I need to go to Seattle for a couple days. If I do this then I can take the days off and enjoy our trip to Chicago. I'm coming home to pack some things and then fly out this evening."

I told her I would be back Wednesday morning and we could make the afternoon flight to Chicago with no problem. She tried to sound excited about the trip to Chicago.

At home she sat on the bed and watched me pack. I kissed her good-bye and I made it a good kiss. I even patted her ass.

I drove to Santa Barbara and checked into the Fess Parker Hotel. I set up my computer and read about Dom/sub for the rest of the day and into the evening. When I took a break for dinner I had a thought and called Carolyn. She answered on the second ring.

"Carolyn, this is Nick Wells. Can I bother you for a few minutes?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"As you said the show is on Friday. I'm wondering, where is Mike and what is he doing?"

"Are we opening a new contract?"

"Yes. The thought I had is that Mike is not just screwing Janice. Wouldn't it be good to know who else he's screwing and maybe have some pictures of them as well."

"Let me guess, you want her back and you think knowing who else Mike is screwing will help."

"It is something I'm considering."

"OK. I figured you would call so I have already done what you asked. Mike is in Chicago right now. He leased an apartment last month. As we speak he is in the apartment and he is not alone. Her name is Sharleen Kingsley. She is thirty six, a school teacher, and probably a submissive too. She moved in three weeks ago."

"Pictures?"

"Probably tonight. I have a live feed video watching them. Anything worth keeping I will tape."

"OK. Thanks."

"Good night."

I went back to my room watched a little TV and then went to bed. I didn't sleep too well. I kept picturing Janice with her ass in the air and Mike's thumb in her.

On Wednesday morning I left the hotel early. I had checked and the first flight in from Seattle would arrive at LAX at seven forty. I wanted to arrive home about an hour after that flight landed. I believed I was ready for the show and for my new relationship with Janice. I felt the same quivers as before opening statements in a big trial.

A packed suitcase near the front door let me know Janice was ready to go when I entered the house. I wondered if Mike had planned for Janice to ever come back to the house. I wondered what was in the suitcase.

In our bedroom I saw that my closet was open and hers closed. I saw that the room was very clean, abnormally clean. Almost nothing on top of her vanity, no shoes anywhere. She was still in bed. I stripped down and slid into bed with her. As I did she woke up.

"Hi. Why are you getting in bed?"

"Because that's where you are. We haven't had sex in almost a week. I've missed you." I kissed her and she hesitated but returned the kiss. I reminded myself that she was more submissive now and would probably respond to me being a little more forceful than I usually had been.

"Take off the nightgown."

She hesitated.

"I hate nightgowns! Don't just take it off, throw it away!"

She did take it off and she put it in the trashcan next to the bed. She turned back to me with an almost scared look in her eyes.

"What's going on? I haven't been in you in a week and you act like you don't want me to make love to you."

"I'm just surprised that's all. I thought maybe you were mad at me or something."

"I've just been busy. Lawyers do that sometimes. Now we have some time, we can relax. We can spend some time playing."

"Yes! We can."

"I dreamed last night that you sucked me hard and then we made love for a long time."

"You dreamed about sex with me?"

"Yes! How long are you going to wait before you suck me?"

"I'm not!"

She pulled back the covers and went to work. I hated to admit it but Mike was right, she was a good cocksucker. She seemed to be enjoying sucking me. Both hands played with my nuts and the base of my cock. I hated to admit it but Carolyn was also right, I almost needed to thank Mike for her training.

"Play with your pussy while you suck me."

Her hand went to her pussy and in seconds I heard the squishing noises that told me she was already very wet. What surprised me most was that she had never masturbated in front of me before. She didn't hesitate at all.

"Lie on your back and spread yourself for me."

She did as I asked, pulling her hand away from her pussy.

"No. Keep fucking yourself with your hand. I want to see you cum."

Her eyes closed and she worked her pussy hard. I climbed between her legs and positioned myself so that when I wanted to enter her I was right there and ready.

"Are you ready to cum?"

"Almost," she panted. "Almost!"

Her back arched and her hand stopped moving. The moment had arrived. I pulled her hand away and shoved my cock in, hard. Janice's eyes opened and she looked surprised that it was me entering her. Her orgasm flooded her and shook her. I stroked in and out of her, loving the noises of our coupling and the moans she made.

I pounded into her and quickly reached my orgasm too. Rather than roll off her I rolled over bringing her with me and staying inside her. She lie on me and as our breathing slowed my cock began to shrink.

I felt it and felt the spunk start to flow out of her. Normally I would have reached for some tissues to clean up, but not this morning.

"How long has it been since you tasted our juices together?"

I knew it had only happened once or twice in our relationship. I also knew that Mike had her clean him every time he came.

"It's been a long time."

"Well?"

She didn't hesitate. She turned and took my cock into her mouth and cleaned all our juices from my cock, my balls and the entire wet area. When I felt she was close to being done I grabbed her hips and moved her pussy to my face. I sucked in all the juices and played with her opening. I used my hands to spread her pussy wide and my tongue to lick her to another orgasm. One had always been her limit. She said she was too sensitive to go for more.

As I licked she said, "I'm very sensitive. I've already cum."

"Cum again. Do it for me. I want to feel your pussy when you cum."

My tongue was probing her vagina then licking to her hard clit. I sucked on her clit and used a finger to play in her opening. She shook and arched her back. A long building moan turned into a scream and I sucked harder. She held onto my cock and sucked it in as her orgasm started to subside.

She sucked like she had to have my cum in her mouth. She got it! She swallowed all of it and cleaned me again. I held her in place with her pussy an inch from my tongue.

Her breathing returned to normal. I touched her clit for a brief moment with my tongue.

"Oh God! Nick!" Her body twitched. She didn't say stop. Mike may have trained her to be submissive for his own reasons but I could get to like her that way.

I touched her clit a few more times in the next few minutes. She jumped each time and she started to talk to me.

"You've never loved me that way before." "I love how I feel right now." "I am a lucky woman."

The words bothered me. I knew she had said them to Mike. I rolled her onto her back and I got up. I stood by the bed and looked at her on her back completely open to me.

"I read a book about how sometimes women like being dominated, especially in the bedroom. I tested the theories in the book and it appears you like it. I like it. Now, I need and you need a shower. Come with me and you can clean us both."

She got up and followed me into our bathroom. She started the water and adjusted it to the proper temperature. I stepped in and she stepped in with me. I slapped her ass and said, "It isn't hot enough."

She adjusted the temperature and asked if it was better. It was fine both times. She soaped me completely and rinsed me. She shampooed my hair. I told her to do herself and she very quickly washed herself and shampooed her hair.

We got out and she dried us both. I put my hand in her pussy and she didn't back away or close her legs. She looked in my face. She was wet, slippery wet.

"Take your towel to the bed and lay on your back at the edge of the bed."

She folded the towel in half and put it on the edge of the bed. She put herself on the towel so her back and part of her ass were on the bed, her legs were off the bed.

"Lift your legs and spread yourself for me."

"Hook your knees and pull them to your chest."

My face went to her pussy again and she said, "Oh God! Nick, I may die!"

"Cum first."

I licked until she was shaking again. I pounded against her as fast and hard as I could with my fingers inside her. She screamed in orgasm and flooded me with something. It almost felt like she peed on me. My hands pulled her hands from holding her legs and I flopped next to her.

She cleaned up herself and the juices she had sprayed on me. When she was done she did not get up. She sat on the floor by my legs, waiting. My plans were changing. I still wanted to ruin Mike but I no longer wanted to ruin Janice. Mike didn't make her submissive, he just brought it out and trained her.

We dressed. I told Janice what I wanted her to wear. I asked her to leave her panties at home. I had her wear a skirt that gave her lots of freedom of movement and also gave me freedom of access. She put on a bra I really like, with cups made of some mesh material that hides nothing and a silk blouse. I bought her the bra for Christmas and she had never worn it. She once said it was sluttish. Her blouse was a silk print tight enough that I couldn't see her areola but I could see the nipple bumps if her nipples were hard.

When we were aboard and in our first class seats I leaned to her and said, "I want you to rub your nipples until they are hard, and keep them that way." She smiled and found one of the light blankets, put it in front of her chest and rubbed. When her nipples responded she lowered the blanket. I smiled.

A while later the flight attendant served drinks. Our Diet Coke's came with a can and a glass of ice. I looked at Janice and her nipples were no longer hard.

"Unbutton," I whispered.

She unbuttoned the top two buttons. I motioned lower and she unbuttoned the next two buttons. It didn't show anything but gave me access. I got an ice cube from my glass and turned to her. One hand opened her blouse and the other tucked the ice cube inside her bra, right over her nipple. I repeated for the other nipple.

"How does that feel?"

"Very cold and... very sexy."

"Are you wet?"

"Ever since you woke me up this morning."

"Go into the bathroom and wipe as much of your juices up as you can. Just before you come back dip your fingers in and bring me a taste."

She started to button up. I stopped her. She got up and walked to the bathroom knowing that as she walked anyone looking would see her open blouse. A few minutes later she came back. Her face was flushed. She sat down and put three fingers in my mouth. They were very wet.

"You masturbated in there, didn't you?"

She hung her head and nodded. I looked and her nipples were hard.

"You pinched and rubbed your nipples didn't you?"

She nodded again.

"Isn't flying first class fun?"

"You aren't angry?"

"No. Relax and enjoy the flight."

When the cabin announcement was made telling us to buckle up I told Janice to button up as well, but only two buttons.

We were met by a limo and taken to the Plaza. Our bags were delivered to our suite and we changed for dinner. Dinner was nice and Janice seemed relaxed. After dinner I asked the front desk to change our room. I told them I really wanted a room that faced west. They moved us and within fifteen minutes we were in a new room. Any attempt by Mike to monitor our conversation or activities had just been foiled.

Once in our new suite I asked Janice to put on a nightgown. She did. It was new. I normally didn't like nightgowns but figured that Mike might, so if she had one it was either bought to please him or by him. Either way, I wanted to see it on her. She came out of the bathroom wearing a pale pink nightgown with a pale pink robe so thin it could have been made of spiderwebs. Nothing was hidden. There were no panties. I took her hand and walked out onto our balcony. Anyone nearby would have had a great view of all my wife's assets. No one was nearby. Below us and before us the lights of Chicago sparkled.

My arms went around her and held her from behind. I didn't speak. After a wait I bent to her neck and kissed her. A few more kisses and my fingers found her nipples and pinched. They tightened and she made a small noise.

Thoughts of how I was trained to respect women and treat them as equals went through my mind. She was not living in that paradigm. In her paradigm I loved her if I was in charge, if I took care of her, if I was the Master of her sexuality and my own.

"Do you trust me?" I asked, in a whisper.

"Yes."

"You know that I will only ask you to do things I know will be good for you, good for me and good for us."

"Yes."

"Who am I?"

"Nick."

"Who am I?" My voice was a little louder.

"Nick Wells." Her voice was less sure of herself.

"Who am I?" I was louder still.

"You are my husband."

"You believe that your sexuality belongs to me as your husband, don't you?"

"Yes."

"I do not want to punish you and I will if you need it. You know that too, don't you?"

"You have never punished me."

"That is correct. The other morning when I came home you were wearing a nightgown. You knew I do not like nightgowns. Why did you wear a nightgown?"

"I didn't want to be cold."

"Are there blankets in our home? Could the heat be turned up?"

"Yes."

"So, you chose to go against what you knew my wishes were, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"When did you get this nightgown?"

"While you were in Seattle."

"You spent money to buy something you knew I wouldn't like. Is that how you show your respect and love?"

"No."

"How can I teach you to consider what I want before you act?"

After a moments hesitation she spoke. "You need to punish me to remind me to think."

She was trembling in my arms and I wasn't sure if she was cold, excited or scared. I hoped the reading I had done was leading me correctly.

"Have you ever thought about being punished by me?"

"Yes." Her answer was spoken as if she just shared the deepest secret of her life with me. I knew I needed to honor that trust.

"I do not like punishing you and I do not like your disobedience either. I need to make the punishment strong so you will not forget. Is that true?"

"Yes." Her voice quivered. My arms still held her from behind, my fingers still held her nipples. My lips were just an inch from her ear.

"What punishment would have you learn the lesson? I do not ever want to punish you for this again."

I waited. Finally she spoke, "You should whip my ass."

I let her go. She turned and faced me, eyes down.

"Go back in our room. Take off the nightgown and throw it on the floor of the closet. Put a hard backed chair in the middle of the room. Find me something to use to whip your ass. When that is done come back out here and get me. You have two minutes."

I looked at my watch. She did exactly what I asked. In a minute forty seconds she stood beside me on the balcony.

"I am ready for my punishment."

We went back in and on the chair sitting in the center of the floor was one of my belts. Forty inches long and an inch and a half wide leather. I was a little taken aback. Whipping her with that belt would raise serious welts and could do serious damage.

From the reading I had done in Santa Barbara about domination and submission I understood that she needed to give me something like that belt to show her obedience and her trust. I could hurt her and she trusted me to take care of her.

I sat in the chair and held the belt folded in my hand.

"Lean on the bed with your ass facing me. Spread your legs wide apart."

She turned to the bed and bent from the waist, putting her hands on the bed. She spread her legs and I could easily see her pussy. Her body was tense and quivering, her breath came in short pants. I raised the belt and slapped it down on her ass.

The loudness of the sound surprised me. I raised the belt again and Janice said, "Thank you."

I hit her again. She thanked me again. I hit her low across her ass. She thanked me. I varied the spots that were hit until her entire ass was red. She thanked me with each stroke.

"Stand."

I helped her to stand upright. I held her ass in my hands and caressed her cheeks.

"Your ass is red and hot. You have been punished enough. I don't want to punish you again. Get some lotion and I will rub your ass with it so the beautiful skin I love is not damaged. Go."

Janice walked stiffly into the bathroom and came back with a bottle of lotion. She took the top off and handed the bottle to me.

"Put your hands on the bed again."

I put the chair behind her and as she bent it gave me perfect access to rubbing lotion on her ass. I spent long minutes rubbing and caressing her ass. I spread her legs and put lotion on her pussy as well as her ass.

Minutes of caresses later I fingered inside her slit. She was very wet.

"Does that feel good, now?"

"Yes. It feels very good."

"I want you to always feel good. I want you to know just how to please me and have a wonderful life with me."

"I will learn. I promise."

"When you are good life can be wonderful. I want your life to be wonderful. To that end I am willing to teach you and treat you. Is that what you want?"

"Yes."

"Get in the bed, please."

Janice turned and asked, "May I kiss you?"

"Yes."

I stood and took her in my arms. Our kiss was tender and unhurried. My hands caressed her back and hips, gently. I broke the kiss. She got in the bed and did not pull the covers up.

I took off my remaining clothes and got in bed beside her. I spooned up behind her and asked if she was warm.

"From behind yes, but my front is a little cool."

"Pull the covers up over us."

When we were settled I said, "If you get cold wake me and I will get you warmer. If you get too warm you may remove some covers. Do not roll away from me except to go to the bathroom."

"May I speak?"

"Yes."

"I am glad you read about submissives. I didn't know there was a name for what I feel and want. I like having you take care of me. I want you to always take care of me. That's what I have always wanted." "I love you."

In just a few minutes she was asleep. I thought about what was going to happen on Friday, then I slept. In the morning we were contacted by someone from the show and we met with them. We were told about how the show is shot and what we would be doing the next day. We would be picked up at nine in the morning, go to the studio and do wardrobe and make up then wait our turn to go on. We were told that Janice would be seated in the audience and I would be brought out to be honored by someone who considers me a "Best Friend."

The rest of Thursday was ours and we were given a driver and guide for the day. At our request we were taken to a nice shopping area and left for a few hours. While I was in Santa Barbara I had done lots of research and found what I wanted in Chicago. After the driver left us we caught a cab and went to the address I found.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers