My Introduction to D/s Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a ten minute ride we were left in front of an industrial looking building with a number between two doors; one a person door the other a roll up metal door. No windows.

Inside we were in a small office. Three chairs, a desk, a phone and a computer. I identified myself to a woman seated at the desk and she ushered us into a larger office. A minute later a man and woman joined us there.

"How can we assist you?" The man asked. He was about my age, shaved head and face, wearing a light gray suit, white shirt and striped tie. The woman with him was in our age group, wearing a darker gray pant suit open at the collar and a metal necklace. The necklace was beautiful and looked to be silver.

"We would like a room with complete privacy for about an hour. Then we would like to look at some custom jewelry."

"Lacy" he pointed at the woman with him, "Will show you to a private office. It has a video machine and monitor, no phone or recording devices, two chairs and a couch. Will that be satisfactory?"

"That will be perfect. Thank you."

We followed Lacy to another office. She held the door for us and when we were inside she pointed to a button on the wall next to the light switch.

"When you are finished with the room please push the button and I will come to escort you back to the main office." She turned, closed the door and was gone.

"Please sit on the couch."

Janice sat. I sat.

"Janice, this is unfair but necessary. I would like to have a month between right now and this conversation happening but because of the TV schedule that isn't possible. You see, I know about Mike."

"Mike?" Her eyes showed fear.

"I know more about Mike than you know. I'm going to share most of what I know with you. Mike was never our friend. Years ago I tried a case in which Mike lost three quarters of a million dollars. He decided to take revenge on me for that loss. He befriended us in order to find a way to get revenge. It took him a long time but he believes he has found the way. I have discovered that he has been fucking you for months."

She started to speak. I raised my hand and she stopped.

"You will get to speak. Mike has been fucking you for months and telling you lies as well. He has set up the TV show for tomorrow as a way of humiliating me publicly. He intends to get me on live TV with you sitting next to him and to tell me that you have fallen in love, you want a divorce and he wants to have a relationship with you. One thing he has not told you is that he is already in a relationship."

I pulled copies of the apartment lease signed by Mike and Sharleen Kingsley. Clipped to it was a picture of her on her knees sucking Mike. I showed them to Janice. She did not speak. After looking at the picture for a while she looked at me. Her eyes were full but she did not cry.

"I know he told you that you were the only woman for him. I also know he showed you tickets to Cancun for Friday evening. What you didn't see were his tickets back to Chicago for Saturday. After he showed you the tickets he cashed your return ticket back in. He plans to leave you in Cancun."

I put all the copies on her lap. She looked them over and read some of the documents. When she looked back at me I spoke.

"I am ready for the television show. You will both be served during the show. You get divorce papers and he gets alienation of affection papers. I will show the national audience pictures of you in bed with Mike. I will humiliate him and unfortunately you, if I have to."

"May I speak?"

"Not yet. I apologize to you for the past six years. I have loved you every day of those six years but I did not understand your nature. I am learning. I would like to love you as you need to be loved every day and night of the rest of your life. However, I do not want you as my slave. I want you as my willing partner in life. If you accept I will be the dominant partner, promising to care for you, love you and guide you and me to a better future than we could ever have had before."

I paused and held her hands.

"The choice to become mine is yours. If you agree you and I will rejoin Lacy and Mr. Crown for a fitting. In the world of dominants and submissives there are some things that are traditions that I support and agree with. This is one. It is often called being collared. That word conjures images of a dog for me and I would never have you wear something that degrades you or your beauty. Mr. Crown makes custom necklaces. Lacy is wearing hers. You may have noticed that there is no clasp. It does not come off. It reminds her at all times that she belongs to Mr. Crown and that he will always take care of her and love her. Are you willing to be fitted with a beautiful necklace?"

"Yes! I will probably cry. I know now that you love me more than I ever dreamed anyone would."

"Tomorrow we will go to the television show and you will be wearing the necklace under a sweater. You will know it's there and so will I. You will be served with divorce papers and Mike will be served papers too. I will show pictures of you and he in bed. They will not show anything except you in bed together. Your breasts, ass and pussy will not show. Serving you is to bolster the case against Mike. To shame and humiliate him as he would like to do to us. The case for divorce will never come to court. Are you willing to play your roll?"

"Yes! Mike lied to me every time we were together. Whatever you want me to do, I will do."

The papers went back in my briefcase and I pushed the button on the wall. A minute later Lacy opened the door and led us back to the office.

"I really like the necklace I see. Do you make them here?"

"Yes. This one is silver. Each one we make is unique. Is it for her?" The man pointed at Janice.

"Yes. She has given herself to me."

"Does she understand what that means?"

"Ask her."

"Have you given yourself to this man?"

"Yes."

"Do you know the significance of the collar or necklace?"

"It symbolizes that I belong to Nick, now and for always."

"With Nick's permission I would like you to examine the necklace worn by Lacy."

I nodded and Janice examined it.

"There is no clasp."

"It does not come off. It can, but must be broken to be removed."

"Oh."

Janice sat beside me. I looked at the man and asked, "How soon can we see what you have for us?"

He opened the drawer and withdrew a necklace. It was not joined at the back. It was platinum and carried four diamonds in the front. The four diamonds were inside an "N". It was even more beautiful than I had pictured it in my mind when I ordered it from Santa Barbara. Janice looked at it with interest but did not move. She was wearing a sweater and slacks.

"I would like to see how it looks on her."

The man nodded and handed the necklace to Lacy. She stood behind Janice and held the necklace around Janice's neck. It looked wonderful against the sweater.

"Janice, I want to see how it looks on your skin."

A moment of hesitation passed and Janice pulled the sweater up over her head and off. At my request Janice was not wearing anything under the sweater. Lacy put the necklace against her skin. It was perfect. It was a beautiful piece of jewelry and a symbol.

"Is there a mirror? I want Janice to see how she looks."

The man hit a button on the desk and a mirror rose out of the desk. It showed Janice to herself. I could see in her face that she thought the necklace was beautiful. I also saw that she was turned on, knowing Lacy and Mr. Crown were looking at her breasts.

"Can you put it on now?"

"Yes. Come in the back."

Lacy carried the necklace. Janice stood and looked at me. Her eyes said, "Should I dress?"

I shook my head "No."

In the bigger back room Lacy put the necklace on a table and sat Janice on a stool. She draped Janice's shoulders with a thick protective shawl, and covered her hair and neck with a thick protective covering. Mr. Crown fired up a torch and put on thick gloves. Lacy put on gloves and held the necklace in place around Janice's neck.

Five minutes later I saw the thick coverings come off and Janice stood wearing the necklace that she would wear the rest of her life. Seeing it on her turned me on. Mr. Crown brought a full length mirror to Janice so she could see how she looked. She smiled at what she saw.

"Put your sweater back on please."

She pulled it on. The necklace was hidden.

"Can you bring the necklace out?" It took a bit of effort but she could, and it looked good on top of the sweater.

I paid and we were ready to go. Mr. Crown opened his desk drawer again and gave me a small box. "A gift for you. Our way of saying Thank You for your business."

I opened the box and found two earrings to match the necklace I handed the box to Janice and she teared up. We thanked Mr. Crown and Lacy and left. They had arranged for a cab to take us back to the shopping area. An hour later we had bags of purchases and met our driver. As we followed him to the limo I said to Janice, "We will not talk in the car."

He took us back to the hotel. We walked into the lobby and a porter came to carry our purchases to our room. We rode the elevator and entered our room having not spoken since we left the shopping area.

When we were alone I said, "I would like to see you in just the necklace and out on the balcony."

Janice stripped as quickly as she could while still caring for her clothes. Nude she stood before me with eyes down.

"Mike taught you to look down as a sign that he was the master, didn't he?"

"Yes, Nick."

"We are not in that kind of relationship. That was a power trip for Mike. In our relationship things are different. I am the dominant partner. I welcome your input. When I am ready to make a decision for us I will. Prior to the decision I want to know what you think. Seeing the look in your eyes will tell me what you are thinking. Agreed?"

Janice looked me in the eyes and said, "Yes, Nick."

"What is Mike's plan for tomorrow?"

"After you are in the green room I am to be taken onstage and to a seat beside Mike. He said he would kiss me after the show starts. He told me to tell Mickey Pond that you are gone too much and that over time I fell in love with Mike. I want a divorce from you so I can be with Mike."

"Good. Let's change your speech just a little. Tell them you want a divorce from me because Mike has asked you to marry him."

"Mickey Pond will ask him when he plans to marry me."

"Yes. Mike will be on national TV when he answers. If he answers with a date or something like as soon as her divorce is final I want you to give me a signal. When I come out on stage cross your fingers."

"You will show them the tickets where he plans to abandon me in Mexico?"

"If he puts his foot in the trap it ought to bite him, don't you think?"

"Yes. Can we go inside, please."

"Yes. I love the look of you like this but if you are at all uncomfortable, tell me."

"I am not uncomfortable yet, but it is cooling off and I will be soon."

"We should dress and have dinner downstairs."

"As you wish."

"You have another idea?"

"If we stay here in the room we can eat a wonderful meal naked."

"I like the way you think. Look at the menu and pick something for both of us."

Back inside she went to the desk and looked at the room service menu. She looked up at me twice as I undressed and hung up my clothes.

"Nick, I think you would like the Chinese Ginger Chicken Salad and I would like the Alaskan Halibut."

"You know me well. I could go with either dish. How would it be if we get both and share?"

"I would like that a lot."

The order was placed and I was told it would be half an hour until delivery. In the half hour I asked Janice to model some of the things we had purchased. She put each item on and let me enjoy them. She had always worn bras and panties that I described as Christian. The Church Lady of SNL fame would have approved of her bras and panties. Those days were over. The first item Janice put on for me was a demi-bra. It held her tits on display and held most of the upper half exposed. With the bra on I could and did suck on her exposed nipples. The bra was black.

Next she tried on a mesh bra that was nearly transparent. It had some tiny flowers embroidered on the cups. Her areola and nipples showed and looked wonderful. That bra had a matching thong, nearly transparent with the same tiny flowers. Janice turned so I could see it all and all of her. She was enjoying the show and I realized that she could enjoy being the show as I was in charge, it wasn't her being slutty, it was me making her.

The knock at the door caused instant panic on Janice's face. I pointed at the bathroom and she was in there in a second. I opened the door and dinner was rolled in on a cart.

The cart was pushed by a young woman who saw the bras, panties and corset on the bed. She blushed instantly.

"I see you have noticed the gifts we bought today. Do you like them?"

"Yes. They are very... nice."

"I agree. They look even better on."

"May I look at one a little closer?"

"Yes." Janice had put a robe on and come out of the bathroom.

"The woman picked up a mesh bra and said, "This looks really sexy. How does something like this feel?" She was asking Janice.

"I felt naughty when I put that on. I also felt good because I know Nick likes it on me."

"I'll bet they are all very expensive."

"Nick wouldn't let me look at the prices."

She looked at me. I smiled and said, "Are you that size?"

She looked at the little tab on the bra and nodded her head.

"Then as your tip for bringing our dinner you may have any bra on the bed. On one condition: You must put it on standing right where you are and wear it when you leave our room."

Her eyes danced over the bed looking at each bra. She decided that the one she had in her hands was the one she wanted. She looked at both of us and slowly unbuttoned her uniform shirt. As she removed it we saw an old, white Christian bra.

Janice said, "I had one just like that. When we get home I'm throwing it away."

"I'm uncomfortable taking it off."

"Do it anyway." My voice was soft and insistent.

Her hands went behind her and the bra came off. Her breasts looked very different from Janice's. Janice's skin was very pale and her nipples stood like berries centered in dark pink areola about an inch and a half in diameter. This woman had a tanned complexion all over, areola at least three inches in diameter and nipples that had a pucker at the front. She pulled the new bra on and hooked it together in front.

She turned to face the mirrored closet doors. She smiled. I picked the Christian bra up from the floor and asked, "What would you like to do with this?"

"I can throw it away downstairs." She reached for it. I tossed it in our trashcan.

"Better leave it here. Carrying it with you might get some questions asked."

"You're right."

"You look very nice and very sexy in your new bra. Very different from how Janice looked in the same bra. If you wouldn't mind can I have Janice stand next to you and see the two of you together?"

"You've already seen me. I guess it would be OK."

"Janice Honey, take off the robe, please."

She dropped the robe and stood before us in the transparent bra and thong. I noticed that the thong was wet. The woman stood beside my wife and said, "Lady, you are beautiful. I am ashamed to stand next to you."

Janice blushed. "You are beautiful too. It feels so sexy, so naughty, to be standing here like this."

I asked, "Janice, are you wet?"

Her eyes locked on mine and she whispered, "Yes! Drenched and probably dripping."

"Me too." Our new friend said.

"We don't even know your name but when you get off work if you would like to come back here and hang out with us you are invited."

"I need to get back downstairs. Thank you for my new bra and..." She buttoned up and left. As she walked out the door I said, "You can come back in an hour for the cart, if you like." She smiled and closed the door.

Janice sat down to eat. I stopped her and said to wait. In the bathroom I took the sash from the other robe and brought it back to Janice.

"Cross your arms under your breasts."

She did. I tied the sash around her arms so she could not use them at all.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes. It smells good."

"What would you like to eat for your first bite?"

"Salad, please."

When I offered her a bite of salad she opened her mouth and took it. As soon as she had it in her mouth I gently pinched her nipple. I waited a few seconds and took a bite myself. Another few seconds and I pinched her nipple hard enough to get a squeal. Her eyes went wide and the thought came to her.

"Thank you. May I have another bite please?"

"Yes. What would you like?"

"Salad, please."

Another bite was given followed by a "Thank you." The "Thank you" was followed by a kiss to her other nipple.

I took a bite and she asked for another. We finished the salad and began our main course. Sometimes I kissed her nipples, sometimes her neck, and a few times I kissed as low on her belly as I could reach. She thanked me each time.

Fortunately our Diet Cokes came with straws making drinking easy and with little danger of a spill. When we finished eating I asked her how that whole event with the delivery woman was for her.

"At first I was nervous and felt out of control. I thought she must be a heathen or something to take off her shirt and bra like that. Then I realized that she wanted to be sexy. She wants to be wearing sexy stuff but hasn't had permission. You gave her permission to be sexy and she accepted it."

"Will she be back?"

"I would want to, but I'd talk myself out of it."

"How did it feel when she said you were beautiful?"

"I wanted to tell her she was wrong. But, she could see all of me. I felt sexy. I felt beautiful. I looked at you and I saw that you think I am beautiful and sexy."

"You are wet and I am hard. I want to see you on the bed with your legs wide inviting me into your pussy."

She put herself on the bed with all the bras, panties and corset around her. It was a struggle because her arms were still tied across her chest. I dropped my robe, pulled off her thong, and entered her.

"You are so sexy! I may not last long. I think perhaps I will fuck you while you wear each and every outfit. I want you to enjoy that. Will you?"

"I am already cumming! Oh Nick!"

Her back arched and she shuddered hard. When she started to come down she said, "Nick I love you!"

"I love you, too."

I untied her arms, she cleaned me and used the bathroom. When she returned she brought a towel and sat on it.

"You gave her the bra so she could help you teach me, didn't you?"

"Yes. If she comes back there will be more lessons... for both of you."

"If she comes back she will want you to fuck her."

"That may be true. We may assist her in having an orgasm or two but I don't see me fucking her, at least not immediately, just you."

"What if she wants to suck you?"

"How do you feel about that?"

"Part of me thinks I have to let her. I let Mike use me."

"Tell me about the other part of you."

"The other part doesn't even want you to look at her!"

"That's the part we need to look at. What is driving that?"

Janice lay on the bed and thought. I lay next to her and restrained myself from playing with her body.

"I am afraid that if you see her, touch her, let her touch you, you might love her more than me."

"And?"

"If you love her, you'll leave me."

"What would it mean if I fuck her right in front of you and I don't leave?"

"She wasn't as good as me?"

"Maybe. Maybe it would mean that fucking has little or nothing to do with loving unless I already love someone. I already love you so when I fuck you I am using our bodies to express that love. I don't even know her name. If I fuck her the emotional connection isn't there. It could be enjoyable. It could be fun. It could be just OK. It won't matter to our relationship any more than the fact that you have sucked and fucked Mike will ruin our relationship."