All Comments on 'My Invitation: The Grand Opening'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 16 years ago
Outstanding!!!!

Fantastic! This was much more than the painful crap so often dished out at LITEROTICA. This is a truly sensuous tale of love with no frills attached – nothing to really criticise. Yes yet another SCORPIO tale put together so well that the reader would not be offended if given a few more chapters. Outstanding writing! Pete.

HonourHonourabout 16 years ago
Dammit

That made me cry My sister in law and a couple of friends have had breasts removed because of cancer. The fight is often long and hard sadly made more painful for many women because the man in their life either doesnt know how to cope with this new body or is disgusted by it. This story should should be given to every man whos Partner/wife/girlfriend is going through a mastectomy. Hell it should be made compulsory reading for all men then maybe more of them would be able to save the woman they love by testing her and making sure she gets the treatment she needs.

palfreynet2palfreynet2about 16 years ago
Quality and quantity

Loved it, this story reminded me of another swingers meeting but the storyline developed much better and the emphasis on breast cancer and support for your partner showed a feminine aspect often missing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you

A great story both topical and well written.

LadyangellLadyangellabout 16 years ago
WOW!

Wow! That was intense...ty so much for turning such a negative into a big positive!

I absolutely luved it!

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769about 16 years ago
I Hope More Women Read This

I like how You turned a negative into a positive as well; and how You wove that message into your story. While they're nice to have, a woman doesn't have to have a pair of breasts to be considered 'sexy'. It's what she does with what she has that makes her sexy. Thank You for a lovely story as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Job

Great job of combining an entertaining tale (tail?) and some up front education! I wish I could have voted a 10 - 5 for each!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BRAVO

i love this story its great of you to let women know its what is in the heart that makes you a woman not your physical appearance,,, hugs PS when iam done reading all youve wrote.. scorpio44a have all been read i plan to restart again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another Good'un

Thanks, Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good read

From a two time survivor that has been cut on more than I'd like to show.....a big "Thank You". Men carry the stigma just as much as women. This was a good read. samsiewamsie@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well you really fucked this story up

it was going along nicely with her dealing with breast cancer then you really fucked it up by turning her in to a fuck slut whore....also she moved in with him in the last story but then you had her moving in again with him....try reading your own fucking script then you wouldn't make such a glaring mistake....the dealing with breast cancer was a good story line - we did not need the shit and the fuck club...what a tosser you are for making a well worth while story line and turning it in to a sleazy fuck club and making her in to a whore....totally ruined the story all for a bit of sleaze....plonker....

BluJBluJover 10 years ago
Huh???

Oh, you mean the sex club that was the sole topic for the first dozen paragraphs of the first story? That sex club? Moron! Also, in the first story they had an overnight, AT HER PLACE! Reading comprehension is your friend. With the invective and the complete mis-comprehension, you must be trolling. You can't possibly be this stupid.

Scorpio44 (a), your stories are always well written, and usually quite enjoyable for me. Thank you for your efforts.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
PATHETIC FUCKED UP STORY

DEALING WITH CANCER WAS OK BUT TURNING HER IN TO A FUCK SLUT WHORE WAS ABSOLUTE SHITE....WHY??????????????????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous