My Invitation: The Grand Opening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am healthy." She faced Janice and asked, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure!"

"When was the last time you examined your breasts?"

"Mike does it, often." She smiled and looked like she knew that wasn't a good answer.

"Did anyone ever teach you both how to do it?"

"No," they both answered.

"May I teach you?"

They nodded again and the next few minutes had Mike and Janice learning how to examine Janice's breasts. Kim examined her first, then had Janice do herself. Mike wanted to learn so Kim had Janice stand in front of him and had him reach around her. They didn't find any problems. Kim talked to them about how often they should examine and what to do if they felt any changes. When they sat back down Kim noticed the mood in the room had changed from sexy to clinical.

"Can we get out of the food area and play?" She asked.

We all stood and moved to the room with the bed in the middle. It was unoccupied. Only three other couples were in the room and they were spread out on couches near the walls. Kim went directly for the big bed and had Janice lie on it.

She turned to Mike and asked, "Can I watch you eat your wife?"

"Sure. I love eating pussy!"

He knelt by the bed and dove into his wife's pussy. Kim went around the bed and lay beside Janice, facing her pussy. She said, "Nick, honey, it's been almost an hour since I came last time. Could you lick me? Give me the tongue lashing I want?"

I went around the bed and gave her exactly what she wanted. She watched Mike as he ate his wife. And, she talked to him.

"Mike, go softly. Don't press right now. Just touch her lips with the tip of your tongue."

"Yes, just like that." I listened and did to her exactly what she was coaching Mike to do.

"Mike, probe inside her cunt with your tongue. Don't fuck her with it, just probe. Feel the slippery sides and taste the juices she's making for you."

""Does that feel good, Janice?"

"Oh God, yes! I love it!"

"Hear her, Mike? She loves what you're doing to her. No hurry. Now suck on one lip. Pull on it with your lips, just a little. Oh, that looks so good."

She paused and waited while Mike and I catered to her instructions.

"Use your hands, Mike. Hold her legs open and lick her from her taint to her clit."

"Slowly, Mike. Slowly."

"Foreplay isn't a race, this time. Give her the attention every woman wants sometimes. This is you giving her pleasure. You getting pleasure by giving pleasure. Take a slow deep breath through your nose. Smell that? That is her body saying how much she loves what you're doing to her."

Kim's pussy smelled like heaven. I loved how she tasted and smelled.

"Oh Mike. Press with your tongue, right next to her clit. Then move your tongue around her clit. Yes! That's perfect."

"Mike, you are an attentive lover. Can you feel her starting to quiver? I can see her pussy starting to quiver. She's getting close to cumming Mike."

"Lick her from taint to clit and brush across it with each stroke."

"Feel that Mike? That was the first earthquake tremor. Keep doing what you're doing."

Kim shuddered. She was as close as Janice to cumming.

"Are you hard, Mike?" He nodded. His eyes were closed and had been for a long time.

"Suck on her clit Mike. Touch it with your tongue and suck on it."

Janice's back arched. Her hands grabbed the sheets and she screamed! Her ass came completely up off the bed and Mike never lost contact with her pussy. Sweat popped out on Janice's skin and she shuddered even as her body still arched.

"Put her on the bed Mike and slide your hard cock inside her pussy! Go slowly, Mike."

"Yes!!"

Mike slid into his wife, watching his cock as it disappeared inside her. When he was all the way in she grabbed his arms and pulled him down on top of her.

"Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me deep and forever!" Janice called out.

His hips began pistoning and they kissed. Janice's arms were around his neck and her legs pointed at the ceiling. When the kiss ended Mike bellowed and his body stiffened.

I was inside Kim and we arrived at out climax seconds after Mike and Janice. Our kiss was a magical experience. I didn't care where the coaching came from in Kim's history. I was just glad I was there to benefit.

The four of us lay on the bed recovering for some time. One of the other couples came up to us and thanked Kim for the coaching. They did what she coached and thanked Kim for the coaching.

Mike was near the head of the bed next to Janice, then Kim and finally me at the foot. Janice sat up and helped Kim sit up. They faced each other and Janice said, "The only time I ever kissed another woman it was because I knew Mike wanted to see me do it. This time, it's because I want to. Thank you, Kim."

They embraced and kissed for a long time.

A gong sounded from somewhere. A male voice spoke from a hidden speaker in the room. "In one hour we will be locking the doors at the end of this party. We sincerely hope you have enjoyed the evening. If you have not purchased a membership please see us before you leave. There are discounts available for you. Thank you, and good morning."

We walked with Mike and Janice to the dressing area, showered and dressed for the trip home. When we came out of the dressing rooms we were met by a staff person.

"Would you please step inside this office?" He held the door. We entered. He said, "You may have heard we were offering discounts to those who join tonight."

"Yes. Mike mentioned it."

"Well, what he mentioned was the discount we offered he and Janice. Yours is different."

"How different?"

"The listed price for a couple is $1100 for a year. For the two of you the price is one hundred dollars. We want you here."

"Wait! I didn't hear you correctly. You cut the price by a thousand dollars?"

"Yes. Interested?"

I turned to Kim and she looked at the man and said, "Explain."

"I am not a staff member. I'm Pete and I own the Club. My sister died of what started as breast cancer. I watched her suffer and I've watched her husband, widower, hurt for years as he has raised their kids without her. Then, tonight, I watched how you touched lives with your willingness to be the sexy woman you are. I watched how the two of you model a loving relationship. The discount is my way of saying thanks and my way of making sure other couples get to meet you."

Kim looked at him and then at me. "I'm sorry. We cannot accept the discount."

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because the chart says we need to show that we live together, and Nick hasn't asked me to live with him... yet." Her smile was brighter than the lights on Christmas morning.

"Kim, I love you. Will you live with me... starting today?"

"Yes! By Sunday night I can be moved in, if I can find some one to help me."

"I think that can be arranged." I turned back to the Club owner and said, "So, if you can wait a week or so our driver's licenses will match and we will join."

He smiled and handed us the membership cards already printed with my address on both cards. In the limo Crystal and Jack asked if we joined. Kim said we had. Jack wanted to know if we got the discount.

I said, "We got more than that. Kim is moving in with me starting today."

When the limo stopped at their house in Brentwood we kissed them good-bye and Jack asked, "When will we see you at the Club?"

"In two weeks," Kim said. "We need a little time to get settled between now and then."

That was a year ago. Every time we call for a reservation Gemini asks what time we would like the limo to arrive. We met Pete's brother and he is coming out of mourning more and more. He says Kim and I help. I like thinking he tells the truth.

12