All Comments on 'My Invitation'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more please!!!!!!!!!!!

You got to add more to this story!!!!!! And soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
interesting start

EAxcellent start for what promises to be an enjoyable adventure with people who have no hangups.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
proofread!

First of all, What do you mean by accessible? I assume that when they are eating covered parts should be inaccessible (whatever that means in this context)? They seem to go out twice that first night. He picks out a dress, they eat at the Marina, converse, and all of a sudden they are back in his apartment picking a dress again? Then they go out, but don't eat. Later while fucking, he notes that the time is 11:26. but the importance of this is not clear.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 16 years agoAuthor
Wow! Thanks...

Accessible means easy to enter or approach. A cloth panel hanging in front of genitals would leave them accessible and still covered from sight.

As to your annon comment about having problems following the transition between memory lane and their second date (to the marina) I'm glad to get your feedback. I will find a way to make such transitions clearer in future stories.

The value of comments increases when they are not from Annon. I read all but more weight is given when the comments are actually from someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More, more , more....!!!!

An excellent and well written start to what I hope will be a sensuous tale of several chapters. Chapter 02 ASAP, Pete.

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769about 16 years ago
Different from your other stories

This story was different in ways I can't quite describe... to myself or to You. Not 'different' in a bad way, no. It is just different. I don't normally feel as if I am at a loss for feelings or words, or the ability to put those feelings into words. I liked this story, and hope you have more in store for this pair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I notice the usual discrimination

against men in that the fees are higher for the club than the women's - WHY???? In these days of equality they should be the same.

DrakkarNoirDrakkarNoirabout 7 years ago
Very interesting

Acknowledgement that imperfection should be no bar to love and attraction has featured in your stories before, but this is at another level.

Removal of one or both breasts is traumatic for a woman, but as you rightly observe it's not the end of the world and far more preferable to the fatal alternative.

As the old saying goes - beauty's only skin deep

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
total garbage

never read such appalling drivel as this...

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Great chapter 1. THIS NEEDS MORE!!!!

CHARACTERS. 6

STORY 6

It lacks 2 things,

A satisfying ending, and a few more commas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous