My Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers

"Fill me up, cowboy! Can you give me a quart of whipped cream? I'd like that!"

First I moaned and my body tensed. Then I shuddered and it felt like the end of my cock blew off. That was followed by another pulse of my juices pumped into Kim. Another pulse and she said, "Ding, that's a pint! Got anymore for me?"

I did. In decreasing amounts I pulsed three more times and then I was done.

"Get off quick or I'll have a wet spot to sleep on all night."

I moved quickly so that I could drink down our combined juices and she cleaned my cock as I cleaned her pussy. We tasted good and Kim squirmed her way into another orgasm before she begged me to stop.

When we woke up it was daylight. Kim wanted me for breakfast and I gave her what she wanted. In the afterglow I lay next to her and touched her scars and her breast.

"Your scar is quite sensitive isn't it?"

"Sometimes I think the surgeon took my breast and nipple but left all the nerves behind."

"Please, teach me how to bring you pleasure there."

She smiled and for the next while my fingers, hand and mouth explored her chest with lots of feedback about what felt good, better and oh-my-God!!

When the alarm rang Kim told me that she needed to get up and start her day. I had an afternoon appointment as well so we did get up, shower and shared breakfast at a nearby haunt of Kim's. We parted in the parking lot with her saying, "I'll call your home phone and leave the license number and whatever else you need. I'll go with you to the party."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers
12